Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My friend has psoriasis and diabetes type 1. I want to know what are the complications if we marry each other? Will it be a normal delivery? How serious is this disease? Where can I get her cured?
My first baby age is 25 months. I am pregnant at 32 weeks. First baby was c section. Now I have posterior placenta with low lying 3. 1 cm. Also cephalic presentation. If any chances to normal delivery? what I will do now for that?
Hello, m 25 years old n planning fr baby. My last period date was 26th. I still didn't got period. I hav checked twice by preface news. It showing negative. M even having white discharge since 2 days. Pls suggest me what should I do. Should I take some medicine?
I have sex with my wife. She got pregnant but now she feels pain whenever she works. But her month is 5th which is going now. So now my question is that how she can feel relief?
Me and my wife are trying to conceive for 2 years. She started having irregular periods 6 months after marriage. Doctor did laparoscopy, tubal test and ovarian drilling for pcos. She is having induced periods after that. After inducing periods, doctor directly started giving FSH injections 75 mg and follicular study. He concluded that she is not ovulating and decided to double the dosage next cycle. But she ovulated late that same cycle and got pregnant. But it ended up in a miscarriage after 6 weeks (spontaneous miscarriage). After one month doctor again started giving FSH injections and she started having heavy mid cycle bleeding. She consulted another doctor and she gave her metformin 500 for 30 days and siphene 50 mg without follicular study. That month she got her periods naturally. Right now she is only taking metformin. Will this help her to ovulate naturally. She got periods last months naturally. Does that mean that she ovulated last month? Her tubal test is clear and hormonal profile is normal and no thyroid issues. Her weight is 72 and height is 5 feet 4 inches.
I am now 39 weak pregnant, but my baby is not head down, it is normal or any risk occurs, we are planning for normal delivery it is possible or not.
In the first day of period, I got intimidated with my wife, is there any chance of pregnancy? Please help.
She is suffering from leukorrhea, and she always have itching in vagina and pain in lower back and legs headaches are common she have improper mensuration cycle, which use to extend upto 10 days and bleeding lasts only for 2-3 days.please help
Feels tired after little sessions of work and get I'll very easily. Sometimes faint too if undertake a lot of physical work.
I am 28 years old married woman with no kids. Every month on 2nd day of my period I have bad pain that I have to take 2 painkillers a day. Please tell me is it something to be worried about and what should I do to reduce it ?
The Pap Smear Test or the Pap Test is a screening test for cervical cancer. This test helps in detecting the possible growth and presence of precancerous as well as cancerous cells within the cervix - the opening of the uterus. This test was named after the doctor who discovered its use when it comes to detecting the signs of the early onset of this kind of cancer.
Let us find out more about the Pap Smear Test:
- Reasons: The main reason behind getting a Pap Smear Test done on a regular basis is to rule out any risk or sign of cervical cancer. Also, it can help in detecting the 40 sexually transmitted viruses that may be lurking around in your system. It is a fact that genital warts are born from the presence of the Human Papillomavirus or HPV which can be of 100 different types - out of which 40 lead to STDs. These STDs can be the start point of cervical cancer.
- HPV and the Pap Smear test: The Pap Smear Test may not be able to detect the exact kind of virus, but it can easily detect any cellular growth and changes that may be caused due to the virus. This helps in homing on to the risk or the beginning of cancer. In case this is detected, then the treatment can start before the problem becomes too difficult to manage.
- Candidates: The perfect candidates for the Pap Smear Test include women who have crossed the age of 21 years or above. Also, women who have a weak immune system due to the presence of the HIV virus also need to get this test done regularly as they are prone to risk of contracting cancer and infections, more than others. Once a woman over 30 years of age has had three normal Pap Smear readings in a row, she can ask her doctor to schedule her for a Pap Smear Test once in five years.
- Preparation: To begin with, you must ensure that you are not menstruating on the day of the test, in which case it will have to be rescheduled. Avoid having sex at least a few nights before the test as well.
- Procedure: The procedure for the test is pretty quick, but a little uncomfortable. The doctor will ask you to lie down before putting your legs up in stirrups and then insert a speculum into the vagina so as to extract sample cells for testing. The scraping action may cause mild pain later.
Get in touch with your doctor about getting regular Pap Smears to rule out the possibility of cervical cancer.
Hi I am pregnant 6 week n 1 day ki pregnancy he muje. Pr 2 days se muje blinding ho rhi he. Esa ku? Kya Mera abortion hoga?
Hello I'm 25 years old having pcod trying to conceive. My Dr. given me fertyl 50 and rejumet tablets from second day of my period. What are the chances of pregnancy?
Because of the fallowing causes:-
3. Irregular sperms.
4. Sperm allergy
5. Unexplained fertility problems
6. Combination fertility problems.