Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhawal Diptanshu
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Dhawal DiptanshuYour feedback matters!
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) is one the most common sexually transmitted virus and an HPV vaccination protect you against this virus. It is estimated that HP infects at least 50% of the population during their sexually active phase. Although the virus is not a deadly type of a virus asit goes away on its own, in some cases, it can lead to anal, throat cancers and genital warts as well.
The common vaccine
Gardasil is the common form of HPV vaccine that is routinely given for such conditions. It is given to people who’re between the age group of 9 and 26. HPV vaccine is not fool-proof as these don’t work effectively against all types of HPV. But, these vaccines are effective against the high-risk strains that account for nearly 75% of all cervical cancers. The vaccine is also effective against the cancer of the vagina and vulva.
The correct dose
The vaccine has a virus-like strain but it is not the actual virus. The patient is given three doses over a period of six months, and there are no side effects associated with it, apart from giddiness and instances of fainting spells (in some cases). However, these are only passing phases and should disappear in some time.
It’s always advisable that you consult a well-trusted doctor before going for one of such vaccines. Thanks to marketing gimmicks, many people can be misguided into this, so it’s always better to know if you’re the right person for this or not. Check your report with a doctor, and then decide. Recently, Gardasil 9 was approved by the medical associations and this strain of vaccine is far more effective than its counterparts.
Know the age factor
Ideally, the vaccine should be endorsed for the population at the ages 11 to 12. It is advisable to give the vaccine at a young age, before the sexual activity of a person starts or the start of the puberty.
Gardasil vaccine can be given to women till they reach the age of 25 or 26 and in case they are not exposed to the vaccine at an early stage. Gardasil vaccination is also effective for men in the age group of 9 to 25 and it helps in the prevention of genital warts which is the most common STI among men.
Gardasil has also been used in the prevention of cancer. It should be noted that the vaccinations are not an exact cure for HPV but it minimizes the chances. It also doesn’t mean that women can skip the Pap smear tests once they are vaccinated that are used to rule out the chances of cervical cancer.
Above all the vaccination should not be taken without consulting your gynaecologist.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi Doctor, My age is 20 years. I have a boyfriend. We very often smooch each other. He is asking me to have oral sex with him. I don't know how to give oral sex properly. can you tell how to have oral sex?
I think I have urine infection. Its like I couldn't control my urine and at the tym when I urinate it starting burning and starting paining that area after I urinate. I just want to know wats the reason behind it and wat should I eat and wat not.
I am not getting my periods on time and I am becoming fat also I dnt have thyroid problem my ovaries are little bit bigger in size so plzz tell me some medicine and some home remedies and guide me what diet should I eat.
I'm in 12th grade and I have pain in my ankle since 9th grade. I'm a bit fat is that the reason? also, i'm just 17 and my hair are starting to become white. What should I do?
Extreme and sudden changes in temperature as well as exposure to such conditions can harm the body and lead us to fall sick. One such condition caused by extreme temperatures is the heat headache, which is a result of prolonged heat exposure. When there is excessive heat, the body can end up reacting with heat strokes, dehydration and headaches, among many other conditions. Thankfully, a holistic approach like homeopathy has the exact solution for such kind of problem. Read on to know more!
- Aconite: This medicine is most helpful when there has been direct exposure of the head to the heat. When there is direct exposure to the rays of the sun, the head may end up developing debilitating headaches, which can be treated with this medicine.
- Carbo Veg: Along with heat headaches, the patients who will require this medicine will also have symptoms like flatulence and pain in the upper abdomen area. Also, the patient will have a constant need for air conditioning and cool breeze.
- Glonine: This medicine is usually helpful when the patient has gone through a sun stroke. High temperature is one of the symptoms of this condition along with persistent heat headaches. Drowsiness will also be experienced by patients in such cases. This medicine mainly treats congestive headaches that have been caused due to a sun stroke.
- Natrum Carb: This medicine is used for treating the symptoms of sun strokes that result in intense headaches caused due to exposure to extreme heat. Also, it is a good medicine to use when there is exhaustion and exposure to other chemicals like gas light.
- Bryonia: When the patient is dehydrated and demands water constantly along with the heat headaches, one can use this medicine. The patient will require plenty of water and rest along with this medicine.
- Belladona: This medicine can be prescribed for patients who are experiencing shooting pains on the intense and violent side in the head. These kinds of headaches also cause symptoms like cold feet and blood shot eyes. Belladona can be used to soothe these symptoms.
- Antimonium Crud: The symptoms that this medicine can cure include abdomen pain, indigestion, aches and pains in the head – all of which are caused due to a sun stroke and heat headaches. When the heat headaches have been caused due to hot drinks and a hot bath, this medicine can be used for treatment of the same.
- Lachesis: This medicine can be used for treating heat headaches that are accompanied by symptoms like faint headedness, dizzy spells as well as the inability to sleep. These symptoms are usually caused by a sun stroke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.