Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Devendra GargYour feedback matters!
I am 56 years old man. I have low blood pressure problem sometimes I have no breathe what should I do.
I am 19 years old and I have chest pain in left side What should I do to leave this pain? It hurts me to much? It was so painful.
When I lay on bed left side angel. I feel pain in my chest. What is lesion please give suggestions me.
Hi, recently I have done thyrocare arogyam test. In that Vitamin D is 13.38 ng/ml, Total cholesterol 222 mg/dl, HDL chole direct 40 mg/dl, LDL direct 165 mg/dl, NON HDL chol 182.1 mg/dl are the result, which are not in range. Other parameters are in range. What's my condition? What should I do? I have opted for the test since I am experiencing hair fall, thinning, greying, overeating, light hand tremor, I cannot sleep on my left side because I hear and feel my heart beat and its disturbing. Some times palpitation occurs but if do exercises for a period its gone. But I am not sincere at exercise. When I travel in bike my hair root hurts like someone's plucking it. Even when resting my head against anything. I am not sleeping well, not exercising regularly, not maintaining good diet. But wish to do them. Starts well but cannot make a habit. Using smartphone overtime. Hairfall is not hereditary. But greying is.
I'm on atorvastatin 10 mg and telmisartan 40 mg every night, yet my pressure is not constant fluctuations between 160/80 & 144/76. Could I add amlodipine 5 mg to telmisartan 40 mg.
My friend is having Chest pain on the left hand side comes and goes. It happened previous month also mostly happens once in a month. What can be the reason of the said condition? What should I do? And what is it? Pls tell me what I need to do on this? Please conclude and advice on the same.
I am 58 years old male. I have suffering from Diabetes (250 BP) and Blood pressure 150/95 for last 2 years. Taking allopathy medicines regularly to control both. Kindly suggest how Ayurveda can help me in this regard.
I am a Boy of 41 years. Now my Blood pressure is 140/90 and my blood sugar pp is 270 mg/dl. Now I fall in very much sickness. I lost my energy in work. What should I do and which medicine I will take in present time? Please, advise me.
Sir/Madam when high blood pressure occur how to make it low and which vegetable and fruit juice to be give. And which food to be given and which to avoid. To a lady Age-old-31.
How to cure high blood pressure amd whar are the remedoesto prevent hough blood pressure please suggest some ways to cure high blood pressure.
My grandma is 70 years old and she's having disc problem for last few years and cervical problem also. She's also a heart patient. Before 3 weeks she's felt down while standing from bed but she just complain for back pain and not any other problem. But from that day her condition is getting worse and we didn't know the reason. Although we have consult a doctor after thatXray had been done. Dr. said condition is same as before. Now she can't even walk for toilets. Dr. said we have to give injections of calcium and of nerve so that she can come back towards her normal condition. Dr. we just want to know the reason of weakness that she's not able to stand up by herself not even able to do anything by her.
Hi! When to go to doctor and check my blood pressure? Sometimes I feel that my blood pressure is law or high.
Hi, my husband recently have cholesterol problem. LDH is 140 and HDL 52. Wat precautions nd diet should he take.
Whenever I eat or swollow anything, there is a pain in my chest! has something happened to my oesophagus. It's been happening for 3 days. I don't know what to do. I can't even eat. There is so much pain -can you please suggest anything?
A heart attack can be fatal for any person, and it is necessary for you to know about the signs and symptoms of a heart attack. This will enable you to act early in case you experience the symptoms. Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition defined by the death of the heart muscles due to the loss of blood supply. Blood loss commonly occurs due to the blockage of a coronary artery.
Signs of a heart attack
There are many symptoms and signs of a heart attack which you should know. The symptoms usually vary from person to person. Here is a list of the common signs of a heart attack:
- Chest pain and discomfort: Chest pain is the basic heart attack symptom which occurs in different forms. The chest pain is likely to cause pressure, fullness and a squeezing sensation. It starts from the centre of the chest and may spread to other limbs of the body, such as the head, upper abdomen, back, shoulder, neck or throat. It may reoccur in the chest again.
- Shortness of breath: A gasping sensation or feeling of shortness of breath may be experienced. Such difficult or laboured breathing is known as dyspnea. The shortness of breath may occur before or after the chest pain.
- Nausea and vomiting: A feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach may be experienced. It may be accompanied by belching or burping. In some cases, the heart attack may be associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is commonly experienced by women. The nausea may lead to vomiting.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweats in excessive amounts. The sweat will appear in spite of not being active or working out. Due to the clogged arteries, the heart needs to make extra efforts to pump the blood. This produces extra sweat for keeping the body temperature low. Cold sweats and night sweats are also likely symptoms, which indicate a heart attack.
- Fatigue: Fatigue is another symptom of a heart attack. Exhaustion is caused by a heart attack because of the added stress on the heart for pumping of blood. Feeling tired without any reason might indicate some trouble. Fatigue is more common in women. Light-headedness and dizziness may also be associated with a heart attack.
Heart palpitations may also be experienced sometimes. You should consult a doctor immediately after experiencing any of these symptoms of heart attack.