Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DevashishYour feedback matters!
I m a female 23 years old, I am severely suffering from continuous hair fall how it can be reduced please suggest.
I am 32 years old, Iam suffering with hair fall and greying of hair, I am using parachute ayurvedic oil and dove shampoo. Please suggest which shampoo and oil to be used and how to avoid greying of hair.
I have problem of hair failing and itching since couple of month. Please advice me what should I do?
Hello sir My mom is 47 years old. My mom has so many wrinkles and black circles under eyes. How can these problem cured if possible at this old? Please help.
I get pimples every now and then and since last week one pimple got so big nd it has turned into a wound on my face. Wt shd I do?
Do massaging the scalp good for hair or it damages the hair follicles and roots. please help. How long should it be done and how often to do to have a good hair health. I do have good diet along with it.
My 3 years old daughter is having pimples on her face, mostly on the nose. She is having prickly heat. What is the remedy? Please suggest.
I m 28years female suffering from dark circles as I m working on computer my eyes are weak so I m using contact lens for my eyes vision. 1 Dr. suggested me kojivit gel and carofit plus tab for cure. I just want to ask that for how many months should I take medicine Dr. and can I exchange carofit plus to another tab because I couldn't found this tab in chemist shop. Are dark circles really diminish by using all this because its not heredity for me when I m in fever its get so dark sometimes its get low. What is the true care to remove these ugly circles pls suggest me. Thank you.
I am 15 years old male and I am having hair loss very strongly for last 2 months. I am feeling like now I am becoming bald. Please help me.
Hello, only my chest part of my body is itching and I have small pimple right below my abdomen n some times suddenly I feel like my skin is burning. What should I do n whom should I consult.
I am 20 yrs old and I have dark under eye bags which I want to get rid off I tried every home remedies but all in vain.
I have pimples in my face whats the solution of this. I have tried a gel named Acne star gel is it correct. Please answer my quiontion.
My face become reddish in colour and my head starts paining. Every weak it happens tha same for 2 days than I become normal.
Chemical peeling is a type of body treatment technique, which is used to improve the texture of your skin. This treatment is mostly done on the facial skin to remove the dead skin cells. The regenerated skin is usually smoother in texture and less wrinkly. This treatment helps to eliminate problems of uneven tone, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Although chemical peeling is a safe technique, there are a few things that you should keep in mind before opting for one.
1. Peeling is a kind of exfoliation - Peeling involves flaking skin off and is the only way to regenerate healthier and better skin. In some cases, certain types of gels are used to speed up the peeling process. These gels contain micronutrients, which are beneficial for the skin.
2. Chemical peels are not only for facial treatments - This technique can be used not only for the face but for several other parts of the body as well such as the hands, chest, neck, and legs. They help in removing dark spots and acne from the surface of the skin.
3. A solitary chemical peel isn't enough - You should keep in mind that a single peel may not be enough to get the job done. Unless you opt for a deeper chemical peel, chances are that you won't get satisfactory results. Your skin care professional can advise you on the number of sittings that would be required.
4. Sunscreen is important - It is necessary to use sunscreen after your chemical peel treatment as it helps you in maintaining long lasting results. There are a wide range of oil free sunscreens available, which you can wear under your makeup.
5. Having realistic expectations - One should remember that years of scarring and skin damage wouldn't be resolved or removed with one single peel session. It can, however, lead to smoother, tighter and brighter skin.