Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. DevYour feedback matters!
I have got dandruff and like it sticks to scalp and form layer. Many times, I end up in itching to take out that layer, sometime end up in blood in scalp. I am using shampoo 'Nizral' subsequent day giving relief, but this is not getting away.
I am 22 year old. I am suffering from irregular periods every time my period time. What should I do.
Hiiiii, I am sushree and I am a 22 yr old women and I am having some skin problem. actually I am having blackheads on my forehead only. My forehead is becoming black as compared to my face. please help me out.
I am 62 years old man. My weight is 99 Kg. I want to reduce it to 85 kg. Kindly suggest ways and means to reduce the weight.
Laser Hair removal treatment for male is good or bad? Is there any symptoms after treatment?? How it's done? How many it takes?
Hi sir I am from india. I had stones in my kidney nd ureter. 16mm in ureter which was removed recently 20 day back with the help of laser lithotripsy. But 3 mm nd 4mm stones are still in kidney. This is the second time I had taken laser lithotripsy. 4 years before done the same procedure as had stone in my ureter. My age is 25. I am totally feared sir would you pls suggest me. To stop this stone formation plzzzzz. Hoping the best regards.
Hi Doctor, I am a 32 year male. I daily wake up tired. This has been for the past few months. I feel easily tired with any physical or mental work. I was diagnosed for Vit B12 and D deficiency but reports are normal. My testosterone levels are below normal. Does this have anything to do? How can I regain my old energy levels and stay fit and active. Please advise. Thank you. Aditya.
How can I remove dandruff within 10 days? If it cause pimples? I also suffering from pimples in my face how can I overcome?
A sweet way to healthy living, is it even possible? Yes! Did you know that eating honey every day can keep you hale and healthy? You have a reason to smile, as you often control yourselves owing to the calories that come with sweetness. If there is one food that is sweet and healthy, it is none other than honey. Honey contains a treasure chest of hidden nutritional and medicinal values. The sweet golden liquid from the beehive is a popular kitchen staple loaded with antibacterial & antifungal properties and it has been used since ancient times. It is known as a power food in Ayurveda.
Apart from being one of the tastiest sweeteners in the world, honey contains compounds which provide you with immense health benefits. Ayurveda emphasizes the goodness of honey in its treatment methods and here are some of those benefits:
- Honey acts as an organic immunity booster: As per the Ayurveda, honey can be used as an ultimate immunity booster. Since the ancient times, honey has been used to create a harmony and perfect balance between the five senses. Daily and balanced consumption of honey undoubtedly leads to improved eyesight, cures impotence, diarrhea and bronchial disorders and more. When consumed with the other medicated herbs, honey increases the effectiveness of those herbs. Due to a powerful immunity system, cough and throat problems also get reduced as a result.
- Rich in antioxidants: The antioxidants present in honey help to prevent cancer, high blood pressure and makes your skin healthy. Good quality honey contains a generous amount of antioxidants, such as phenols as well as nutritious compounds like organic acids, flavonoids, etc. Antioxidants can prevent some types of cancer and also help in reducing extremely high blood pressure. The antioxidants in honey also enable you to get a healthy, glowing skin. It can be used as a natural conditioner in the case of rough and frizzy hair.
- Keeps your heart healthy: Yes, you can control heart diseases, blood sugar and diabetes with a regular dose of honey. Honey helps you to reduce weight and enable you to reduce the risk of heart diseases. A controlled intake of honey helps in reducing the level of LDL or bad cholesterol or the low-density lipoproteins. At the same time, it raises the level of high-density lipoproteins or HDL or good cholesterol. For weight watchers and people on a diet, honey is a safe option, as it reduces the level of triglycerides, thus reducing the risk of heart diseases and the type 2 diabetes.
- Honey acts as natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal element: Honey is known to release hydrogen peroxide which acts as an anti-microbial agent that prevents the growth of bacteria.The use of raw honey mixed with water can be used as a mouthwash. Also rubbing honey directly on affected gums gives instant relief from pain and inflammation and other periodontal diseases. It work wonders in any case of gastroenteritis caused by bacteria. The existence of good bacteria like the lactobacilli or bifidobacteria enables it to heal any burn or wound quickly.
- Helps with sleep and associated issues: Quite often if you tend to suffer from insomnia or irregular sleep cycles which can result in frequent memory loss along with some other problems. Honey prevents extreme cellular damages by enabling the body to absorb the required calcium.
The level of serotonin also gets increased by honey, and it improves one’s stressed mood and mental condition. Serotonin eventually gets transformed into melatonin which prevents irregular sleep cycles. With just a spoon of honey early in the morning, take advantage of the goodness of honey; adapt your mind, body, and soul to healthier lifestyle options.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have job in MNC company my weight is 50nkg, I want to gain my weight to 70 kg can I please help me.
I am 18 year old guy and I am suffering from a problem of oily SKin I have dandruff even and due to them I have pimples and they cause black spots which are irritating please let me know the fastest solutions for the same also I cannot grow beard in age of 18 is this something related to my oily skin or is genetic that is inherited? Thanking you hope for the best help!
I'm suffering from severe hairfall and how to grow thickness hair I have very thin hair after using many shampoos there is no use can you pls advice me for this problem.
We have a problem with my digestive system when we eat the food just after we have to go for fresh also body is too much fatty please suggest how to improve it.
A few months back we thought I had hypoglycemia. Symptoms being: Headaches, eye pain, mood changes mostly pending on food, shaky with out food, chronic fatigue etc. We recently got a kit to test blood sugar levels and they are usually between 125 and 145, once it was 163. Would this be considered" impaired glucose tolerance" more close to diabetes or is this normal range? (19 years old, female, 125 pounds) I have no health insurance at this time and am looking for advice. I have a few health things going on. Others being on my period 3 weeks a month, off one week a month. I've never been one to be tired but lately I need more sleep. Mood swings. I do have to eat something every hour or everything gets worse (Shaky, head ache, mood swings, depressed, tired, weak, behind my eyes hurt, dizzy, most symptoms of hypoglycemia) Any ideas, help? Advice?
Food and diabetes do not go hand in hand. If you are a foodie and if you are diabetic, then you have tough luck. When afflicted with diabetes, the most basic medicine to control it is your diet. There are certain foods, which will help you bring diabetes in control and certain foods, which you have to avoid if you don't want the sugar level to rise beyond necessary. It is extremely important to keep a check on what you eat when you are afflicted with the diabetic condition.
Here are a few items which you should avoid in case you are diabetic:
- Fruit beverages: You might think that if the beverages are fruit based, then they are safe to be had; incorrect. Fruit beverages contain a lot of hidden added sugar. They are also high in calories, which again are harmful. The best way to judge a fruit beverage is by reading labels on the bottles. You will get your information there and it will be easier for you to judge which beverage you might have.
- French fries: French fries may be extremely tasty, but they are also extremely bad for your health, especially if you are diabetic. They are full of saturated fat, sodium, calories and too much of carbohydrates. Even though most of the restaurants claim that the fries are trans fat free, it still isn't healthy for you at all.
- Fried chicken: Fried chicken is another food item you can devour, but even this is very harmful. Although chicken is a good source of protein, frying it adds an unhealthy amount of carbohydrates, calories, fats and sodium. These added components make this healthy source of protein extremely unhealthy.
- Hamburgers: Hamburgers are full of saturated fat, which leads to a high level of cholesterol. It contains a huge amount of cheese, which supplies your body with a huge amount of calories. Although you do need 7% of saturated fats, hamburgers usually give you much more than the required amount.
- Milk shakes: Milk shakes are loaded with sugars and calories and they might also have hidden trans-fat. Not only does it increase your sugar level, it also makes your heart suffer.