Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. DeepakYour feedback matters!
I am a renal tb patient having a problem of protein loss in urine can you suggest me a better medicine.
I am 55 years old male and having urinal problem when I go for urinal that the ruin coming in burning and in left side of my stomach little pain last two days. What should I do?
I am having after defecation around anus and inside even .during bowel defection also I am feeling much pain can you help me to find out this .am I affected woth hemmorids.
My wife aged 74 yrs suspected of urinary tract infection. All symptoms point to this. She is a diabetic. I have started cital. Kindly advice.
My mother have kidney infection from the past 2 years and the creatinine level is now 5.5. I want to know how to reduce this. On home by diet and other daily routine.
The kidneys are small organs that filter about 200 liters of water each day, removing out about 2 liters of toxins and wastes in a water medium as urine. In addition to maintaining the fluid levels in the body, they also produce hormones that regulate blood pressure, produce red blood cells, and play a vital role in maintaining bone health. Any problem with the kidney, infection or otherwise, can lead to its improper functioning, causing damaging results on the rest of the body organs.
While the bad news is that most diseases from infections to diabetes to hypertension and cancer have an adverse effect on the kidneys, there are signs that can be watched out for, which can indicate a problem with the kidneys and so further damage prevented. Read on to know some of the most common symptoms of kidney disease and how further progression can be prevented.
- Change in urination process: Any change in the process of urination should be a warning for a test. It could be change in color or the appearance of the urine, painful urination, burning on urination, difficulty to start and stop a stream, or too frequent or infrequent urinations. These are usually the first symptoms of kidney disease and should be an alarm to get a kidney function test done. If you have hypertension or a strong family history of kidney disease, then getting a simple urine test to check optimal kidney function is definitely mandated. These could indicate conditions like infection, diabetes, kidney failure, or other conditions which can all be identified with further testing and then treated accordingly. The progress of the disease can be halted, which can help improve overall quality of life.
- Fatigue, loss of energy: As noted above, impaired kidney function leads to other organs being affected and buildup of toxins in the body. There is also anemia which sets in due to decrease in red blood cells and therefore reduced overall energy levels, loss of sleep, and fatigue.
- Swollen eyes, feet, and ankles: Reduced kidney function leads to fluid accumulation, sodium retention, loss of protein, which all lead to swollen eyes and ankles and feet. These are easy to identify and should ring a bell to get checked for kidney functions.
- Muscle cramps: Improper electrolyte levels can affect muscle functioning, leading to painful cramps. Along with changes in the process of urination, this should be an indication of underlying kidney disease.
Keep a track of any above mentioned problems as they can help in saving not just the kidneys but all the vital organs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
I have multiple stones in left kidney largest size is 8 mm and also suffering from hypertension. My age is 31 yrs. Advise treatment to dissolve stone fully in possible short time. Thank you.
Hi Dr. My wife is 4 month pregnant and have stones in both kidneys and one 11 mm stone block the urine in left kidney (ureter). But at that time she is fine if any time she gets pain which pain killer recommended to used for pain relief in pregnancy.
Which test I give so it is cleared that whether semen is found in urine or not because after urination. In toilet sheets water found liquid it seems like semen. I also have problem of premature ejaculation. If semen found in urine is there any changes in color of urine.
I have a problem during urinating, it is staring little bit late and it is not coming with pressure. What should i do? Please advise.
I am taking eptoin 400 mg per day with folic acid. Some time when I take vitamin tab with this dose my pee turns into green. During this when I drink huge amount of water it become white. So what is the reason of green pee?
Any medicine to completely cure Kidney failure. My wife is suffering from Kidney failure and is undergoing Dialysis.
How many times urinating in a day is normal? I can control my urine for an hour or so but it is bit painful. But I go around 3-4 times a day? Is it normal?
I have kidney stone which aren't that big But it hurts a lot I drink a lot of water but nothing's happening I'm taking alkasol medicine for frequent urinating but it's not helping Wat should I do now?
I have undergone surgery surgery for prostrate 10 yr ago. When can I start normal life and exercises.Please tell.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs), which are infections anywhere along the urinary tract including the bladder and kidneys are on the most common infections in women. These infections can be caused by poor hygiene, impaired immune function, the overuse of antibiotics and the use of spermicides. The most common cause, accounting for about 90 percent of all cases, is the transfer of E. coli bacteria from the intestinal tract to the urinary tract.
Fortunately, there are a few methods of natural treatment and prevention that are drug free and prescription free and more than are effective as well. Go Natural!
Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
Indian Gooseberry is rich in vitamin C which in turn inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Take a cup of water.
- Add one teaspoon of Indian gooseberry (amla) powder and one teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Boil the solution until half the water evaporates.
- Drink the residue three times a day for three to five days.
You can also eat more fruits like lemons, oranges, bananas, guava, kiwi, melon, raspberries, tomatoes, and papaya that contain a good amount of Vitamin C.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a rich source of enzymes, potassium and other useful minerals that can prevent the bacteria that cause UTIs from multiplying or growing. Those suffering from UTIs can use apple cider vinegar as
- Natural antibiotic to treat the infection.
- Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. You can also add lemon juice and sweeten with honey. Mix it well.
- Drink this two times a day for a few days
Baking soda will raise the acid-base balance of acidic urine and give you relief from the pain. Neutralizing the acidity in the urine also will help speed up recovery. Simply add one teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of water and drink it once or twice a day.
Blueberries have bacteria-inhibiting properties that can help in the treatment of UTIs. The antioxidants present in blueberries are good for the immune system, and they prevent growth of bacteria that causes UTIs.
- You can add some fresh blueberries to your favorite cereal and have it for breakfast.
- You can also make fresh blueberry juice and have it daily, in the morning and at night for quick results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.