Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SarinYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from tinnitus and vertigo. Tinnitus for very long. That I can manage. Is there any permanent cure for vertigo. Now I am taking ayurvedic medicines. Still sometimes vertigo occurs. Please help me.
My sister is suffering from pressure/wistel sound on her left ear. She had just done a CT scan and in her report following LAB impression mentioned. Please help to understand problem and treatment - a small well defined rounded bony lesion measuring approx. 6×5 mm is seen in left middle ethmoidal air cells likely osteoma. Mild DNS in left side Mild mucosal thickening in left maxillary sinus s/o sinusitis.
I have cough from past 1 week. My one ear has been choked from 2 days. When it opens for some time it pains a lot in that part. It opens and closes automatically. It doesn't even open when I yawn with my full mouth open. What would be the reason for closing of year? What can I do to open my ear? Can you suggest any homemade thing or any specific medicine to open my ear? Or is the reason only cough which is settled in the passage between ear and mouth?
I am having cough since 3 days. I can't sleep properly at night nor can work because I keep on coughing. My throat always itches and I can't stop coughing. Please suggest some cure to get relief from this cough.
Hello Doc Greetings! Sir/Madam, I cannot swallow stiff and dry food, It gets stuck in my food pipe, I have to take a gulp of water twice or thrice during the meal to push it through. Once in a while the water kicks back along with the food. I try chewing my food properly before swallowing. Please help me.
I am suffering from silent reflux from almost two year. I tried many medicines and treatement but as I stop treating my disease symtoms come back in no time. My voice totally became hoarsed and scratchy I feel so frustrated all time. I usually cough all day in and out. I can barely talk because voice became so raspy. I feel so depressed I dont know wat to do? if anybody help I will be so thankful to him. Please I need help immediately I want to get rid of this. Because my life became so bad and frustrated because of it please help.
Tooth pain. Over a period of 10 days. Neck pain and ear pain side by side. I don't know what has happened please help.
Dear Sir, I am getting Snoring daily at Night while sleeping . Kindly let me know any remedy to get Cured or to Prevent
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.