Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. DeepakYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am aged 63 years and suffering from diabetis since 5 years and in the beginning I was taking glizid m for the first 2 years and then shifted to the combination of metformin 500 with glimpride 2 mg for the next two years. Due to high blood sugar levels, I was admitted in the hospital at hyderabad and I was asked to shift to huminsulin 30/70 morning with 26 points and during night with 22 points. Now my sugar levels are under control, but my legs are getting sometimes pain and sometimes senselessness. Doctor has advised me to control the sugar levels and advised me to use pregabalin one capsule daily for controlling the leg pains. But the leg pains are continuing and I am not getting relief. Please advise me proper medicines to get relief of leg pain and senselessness. With regards
Getting numbness in both hands and feeling so tired and getting burning sensation on my feet and also neck pain.
I am 54 yrs old male. I have peripheral neuropathy of the unknown kind. i am not diabetic. Have a foot fall Can you help me ?
I am 50 yrs old man, I observe that my hand/fingers is little bit shaking when writting and making signatures, since last 5 yrs. What shall I do.
I have a migraine problem. I am having a headache frequently about 2 times in a week. What is the solution for this?
I am a chronic patient of migraine with constant headaches throughout the day however this problem has reduced quite much but the sleeping problem has got really worse lately as I am unable to sleep at all and this has resulted in anxiety in which I feel as if I will not be able to sleep again I panic on small issues and get irritated, from November last year I have been eating pills for sleeping and I continued it unknowingly till July on doctors prescription but when I came to know about it I tried to reduce it but I was unable to do so it seems I have become habitual and have continued it since then with breaks in between, yesterday night I took two pills but it did not work. Since this problem has started I have become physically weak and I think that all this has stemmed from the fear of getting sleep that I have even if I sleep for sometime is not sound one and I feel frustrated throughout the day. Please help me out.
I am 30 years old whenever I sit ideal my mind will go blank and suddenly a giddiness kind of thing strike my mind. I feel like falling down. It will be there for complete 2 mins. So what to do kindly help.
I am 36 Years old male. I frequently get migraine pain. I am getting migraine pain once in a ten days period, it often lasts only a day or so but sometimes longer. When headache occur I take paracetamol 500mg, which gives me relief. I have been facing migraine problem more than 4 years. What should I do to avoid migraine pain.
I have irritating cough and lot of sputum and I feel my throat is completely blocked. this does not happen at all times. certain times when i am exposed to dust this aggravates. I met an ENT specialist and he happened to mention that I will die of obstructive sleep apnea. what do I do?
I am a 15 year old diabetic; from the past two/three months, I have a lot of burning sensation on the bottom side of my feet; sometimes I also feel numb; I am afraid that is it due to improper blood circulation? Please suggest me suitable remedies.
I had sinus or migraine as one side face ache? Severe one sided face ache frequently what is it cure?
My father screams very badly in night dreams. He shivers that particular time and shouts, sometimes cries, sometimes angry. And when we try to wake him he starts running like someone is going to hurt him. Its very frequent .unable to understand the reason behind it, because he could not recollect anything as what is saw in dream. .kindly suggest a solution for this problem. I will be very thankful.
My son is 11 years old & i'm suffering from heavy mental retardation. He is also suffering from epilepsy problem for which he is taking 5 types of anti epilepsy tablets. Bu not fully controlled. Regularly when he started to sleep, he gets fits attack then another two the fits in an our then fits stops. Is there any drug or diet therapy for him?
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired. Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.