Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DeepakYour feedback matters!
My husband is 32 yrs old and last year he had seizures and is taking epilex 500 for a year now, we r planning for a baby but I m concerned if the medication would have any adverse effects on the pregnancy or the baby?
Dear sir, From one month I had head tingling and numbness in hand and legs, I contact doctor he told me it was anxiety and given some tablets, but it won't help me. May I know how long it will take to cure, it was big problem, please suggest me.
Sir I 23 year old using levesam 500 mg tab. Sir I confused about taking medicine in morning where I take or not if take the medicine but not remember now what I am doing. Taking again medicine or not .Sir please suggest me as soon as possible. Thank you.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
I am vidyadhar[age 36] and I am suffering of foot numbness. I am using pragacip capsules, my doctor telling that was blood circulation problem. Can you tell me some good medicines for blood circulation and for ed problem.
Hello sir my father age 63 feel continuous headache, giddiness,weakness and sway to right side fundus normal past 2 month. He has done mri brain and cervical on 27/10/2017 report are as follow. MRI HEAD-mri brain finding reveal a moderately enhancing t2 hyperintense intraventricular mass lesion seen in inferior aspect of 4th ventricle measuring approx 2.9*2.9*2.5 cms in size with swi hypointense calcific areas seen within lesion .the lesion causing mass effect with anterior displacement of medulla oblongata and obstruction of inferior aspect of 4th ventricle with moderate dilation of b/l lateral and 3th ventricle with csf ooze around both ventricle. There is edema in medulla oblongata. Differentials include subependymoma and ependymoma need clinical and histopathological correlation MRI cervical-Disc dessication involving cervical discs with osteophytes seen at the end of vertebra. There is posterior disc bulge involving C5-6 disc causing mild indentation of thecal sac. My father is diabetic and hypertension problem. Please help me and tell me surgery is safe in this age with diabetic and hypertension problem.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralised workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!