Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak GovilYour feedback matters!
Hi I have joint pain to much I can not catch anything I showed the Dr. he said you have arthritis. I am taking medicine but no relief. Pls help me.
I am 24 and I hv backache for last 20 days. please give me some advise for it. As I am getting bored by this. please advise me fully to improve my life as I am sports person.
I am 40 yrs old female I am suffering from body pain and dullness, weakness, pain in legs, feeling birthing when I walk 5 min. My all reports are normal.
I am 28 years old girl. I am having pain in my right shoulder since one yr. Pain is radiating through hand upto fingers of same side. Now it is radiating to right side face teeth and head. What should I do?
I am feeling little weakness and body pain little bit from 3 to 4 days. Last week I was suffering from viral fever, and in CBC result my platelets were 1.25 lac now I am feeling well no any fever I have taken lots of liquids and glucose. I am a student my classes are from 9 am to 5 pm. After my class I feel very exhausted and weak.
I am having back pain very frequently? Using some overcounter medicines relieving pain but incidence is more What I have to do?
I have severe legs pain since 2 days, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 22. N work in central armed police. I was detailed in 01 month commando in marine sector. I practice swimming in swimming pool. I take bath before n after swimming in normal water. BT the problem is there is some skin removing problem in my both arms. N also from my shoulder. Solution pls?
My legs pain every evening. And I also get headache. And get tired after working for 20 minutes. Suggest me.
I have pain in my left leg since I got chikungunya. It doesn't pains all the time but in the morning it feels like hell. Some say it will last for a year. Can anyone suggest any solution as it produce difficulties in walking.
I am 22 years old and my problem is my back pain. I am not able stand at least 30 minutes at a time so, what to do.?
I am 46 years man and have backache and other joints pain also. I am getting pain relief tablet and oil from last few years but no relief yet. What to do?
I'm 27 yrs female i'm suffering from right knee pain n suggested for mri its shows acl ligament has been torn n need to do arthroscopy. I'm scared coz some patients hv comment after arthroscopy surgery d knee pain is too worst den before I have done exercises n applyed. Ice cubes n done physiotherapy but nothing worked I need your suggestion must I go for arthroscopy surgery n the best doctor please I have 2 years kid I shall be thankful.
I am 48 years old male. For last few years I had been getting over weight. I am 173 cms tall and weigh 101kg. The weight is mainly on stomach. Now the stomach is so big that size 46 shirts will only fir for me. My chest hands etc are normal. Inspite of no regular drinking for past 2 years the stomach is not reducing. As I have some arthritis heavy joint pains prevent me from normal exercise like walking running etc. I am taking medicine to reduce uric acid. Which little bit over the allowable limit. Now for last 2 years I am not getting proper erection during sexual activity. Kindly help me to attain normalcy. I do not smoke. I have 2 0r 3 peg brandy once or twice a month at weekends. I am a non-veg. I have a borderline bp and cholesterol. Please advise me of how to come out of this situation and lead normal life.
During pregnancy a woman’s body undergoes constant changes. The entire body tries to accommodate place for the growing uterus as hormones levels drastically fluctuate and ligaments stretched. Pelvic pain and the ensuing discomfort around this time is a common phenomenon experienced by most women.
Though the pain may be harmless, at times it may also lead to serious repercussions. Therefore the identification of the causes that lead to pelvic pain during pregnancy is crucial. Some of them are:
- Accommodation pain: In the initial stages of pregnancy, women may experience cramps which are akin to the pain that precedes menstruation. However, in the case of pregnant women, the pain leads to no bleeding, but in all probability, is caused due to the expansion of the uterus.
- Round ligament pain: Amidst the host of changes that the body goes through, the ligament that goes from the uterus to the groin also undergoes a change; it expands. This is responsible for the pain in the sides especially when women are walking or getting up from a chair.
- Baby’s weight: As the weight of the fetus begins to increase it exerts a pressure on the nerves that move from the vagina to the legs. This causes a dull pain in the pelvic region which increases considerably with walking and riding a car. This is most commonly felt by women who are in their third trimester.
- Urinary Tract Infection: According to reports, most women suffer from urinary tract infection or UTI during pregnancy. This results in uncontrolled, often times, bloody urination and a pain in the abdomen. This is a major cause of concern as, if untreated, it infects the kidneys which in turn increases the risk of an early labour.
- Miscarriage: In the first trimester, a pain in the abdomen may be an indication of a miscarriage. In such a situation, the pain is followed by bleeding and cramps.
- Early labour: During pregnancy, an intermittent pain in the pelvic area and a back ache can also be suggestive of an early labour. If the contractions continue for over two hours after taking the necessary precautions like urinating and taking rest, it may be a sign of an early labor.