Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. deepak daraYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from headache for last 4 weeks and I have chest pain also when I take my lunch in late. Please suggest what should I do?
My day who is 60 years has the below in the report: X-RAY CHEST (PA VIEW) Minimal ill- defined opacities noted in bilateral spices. Tiny focal well defined opacity noted in the right mid zone. What do you suggest.
Dr. Whether eating boiled egg is good or bad? Whether it increases my body weight or cholesterol? Please clarify. Thanks.
High blood pressure is also known as hypertension. Blood pressure is the force that is felt on the artery walls as the blood flows through it. What happens during high blood pressure is that this force of blood against the arterial walls increases.
People who are physically inactive, smoke regularly, consume excessive alcohol or are diagnosed with other underlying health conditions are at the maximum risks of this condition. Factors such as increased levels of stress, old age, psoriasis and pregnancy also contribute to high blood pressure.
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure:
The symptoms of high blood pressure include headache that lasts for several days, nausea, vomitting (rare), vertigo, lightheadedness, double vision, blurred vision, nose bleeding (epistaxis), heart palpitation and dyspnea (shortness of your breath). Children with high blood pressure can bear symptoms such as fatigue, seizures, irritability, respiratory disease and Bell’s palsy (inability to move facial muscles of either side).
Remedies for High Blood Pressure:
- Losing weight- Obesity is one of the chief contributors to this condition. Keeping a regular check on your weight and following a healthy diet plan can help you maintain blood pressure. Exercising everyday for 30 minutes can also lower your blood pressure and prevent it from shooting up.
- Eating healthy- Eating foods rich in potassium (fruits and vegetables), whole grains and foods low in LDL count can help reduce blood pressure. Limiting salt and sodium in your diet is also very beneficial in controlling your blood pressure.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption- Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking can cause sudden spikes in blood pressure. Quitting smoking and limiting alcohol consumption can normalize the blood pressure.
- Reduce stress- One of the major reasons for high blood pressure is being subject to excessive stress over a prolonged period of time. Try to meditate or practice yoga to be more calm and composed. Keeping mental stress at bay does wonders in reducing blood pressure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
What is pericardial effusion? Why it is caused and how it can be treated. Angiogram of my heart is normal. If Thairod TSH is positive, will it make any problem of pericardial effusion?
I am 23 years old. I have some problems regarding heart beat. Heart beat skips for 2/3 beats and I feel some sort of suffocation at that time. Please solve my problem.
1. Lowers risk of diabetes
2. Promotes a healthy heart and circulatory system
3. Lowers cholesterol levels
4. Boosts brain power and improves memory
5. Slows the progression of rheumatoid and osteoarthritis
6. Acts as an anti-inflammatory food
7. Rich in antioxidant properties
8. Fights breast and prostate cancer
9. Improves reproductive health in men.
What should we do in we have high BP? And also tell me why sugar is not to eaten by a person how have diabetes.
What is first aid treatment of heart attack victim n what cure for it, any medicine for in emergency?
I am 26 years old male, non smoker, non alcoholic and eat healthy. Sometimes I get a pain like sensation as if something getting compressed in centre of my chest. What may be the reason?
MYAGE IS 68 YRS. I HAVE BEEN TAKING ATTIVIN 2 FROM THE LAST 5 YRS. IS THERE ANY WAY T GET RID OFF FROM THIS AND ENJOY natural sleep. I do not have any other dease like blood sugar etc. But my bp remains 100/138 even after taking arbitel h. Pls suggest. Thanks n regds Amrik badhwar.
I'm 21 (female). When I went for general consulting to a doctor they diagnosed low bp for me range between 60-90. So how I cure? Is there any measures to cure without taking medicine. Please suggest.
I am married and 5 years have passed. She had undergone all the medical tests and foud to be ok. The only thing that was found that she has pco. Also I had done the sperm test but the result is not that good. The mortality rate is high and sperm counts are low. My penis also gets infected frequently with a itching and redness on the head. Kindly advise.
I am using daily this tablet (coveram5mg) my age 46 yeas old my job is driving 12 hours & cholesterol have 8.5 using tablet lorvast total start 2 month finish this tablet using permanent for life.
My wife is suffering from low blood pressure in routine she is in her 6th month of pregnancy before pregnancy she never had this problem. She is having good diet eating fruits taking rest properly but still consistently suffering from low bp is it normal or not will it put any negative effect on the baby.
1) maintain your healthy weight. If overweight then reduce your weight
2) control cholesterol - avoid fatty. Fried foods, junk food, cold drink.
Reduce trans fat, sugar, salt
3) manage blood pressure in range
4) do regular exercise, walk instead of driving always choose stairs instead of using elevators.
5) stop smoking
6) maintain blood sugar
7) eat healthy and nutrition diet rich in fruits and vegetables
8) try to reduce the portion size of unhealthy food and increase the size of healthy food.
9) eat fibre rich grains
10) if you drink alcohol, do so in moderation. This means an average of one to two drinks per day for men and one drink per day for women. (a drink is one 12 oz. Beer, 4 oz. Of wine, 1.5 oz. Of 80-proof spirits, or 1 oz. Of 100-proof spirits.)
Drinking more alcohol increases such dangers as alcoholism, high blood pressure, obesity, stroke, breast cancer, suicide and accidents.