Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak DahiyaYour feedback matters!
I have a health issue that is whenever I talk bad odour comes out of my mouth and I have tried few toothpastes but nothing has worked. Please tell me a solution!
Hi doctors, I have dental problem, means when i brush blood bleeds from my teeth and bad smell comes after few hours of the morning brush. I have tried different tooth pastes, but no use. So please suggest me to do something. Thanks in advance
Hi doctor, I have pain & infection on gum at the end of my mouth. Kindly prescribe medicine. My age is 40years and weight is 55kg.
Due to smoking I have bad breath plus yellow teeth and sometimes there is blood gem my gums without any wound. Though I have quit smoking what Should I do to rectify it.
I have a gap between my two teeth in front at upper jaw which looks not good. Please suggest me a way to fill the gap.
Hi, I am 26 years old (Female). I have tooth front in my upper palette. How can I straighten my teeth without using braces and by using home remedies? Please suggest better ways and how many days wil it take for correcting it.
The days we give less than the required care on oral hygiene, the first teeth to suffer are the wisdom teeth owing to their location in mouth. So keep it in your mind when putting the the toothpaste on brush.
I am 14 years old and my teeth are slowing coming out of my lips so please help to prevent from coming out of my mouth.
How to control body fitness. Than. How to pressing teeth doctor. My tongue pain on every day I have clean to my teeth. What I can do it doctor?
Pls Tell Me how to treat Brown spots on teeth. Some of the spots are extreme brown. I regularly brush my teeth, avoid caffeine products, don't smoke. I'm assuming that it is fluorosis. Is there any good treatment for that?
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.