Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Debashish Chanda
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Debashish ChandaYour feedback matters!
I have been felt so tired for lost one week. My joints of toes and fingers are so pain. Whenever I went outside I feel realy good but after I returned to home I feel very tierdeven though I did not do any hard work. Tell the reason why i'm getting tired.
I am 60 years old Please suggest best hospital or doctor for stem cell treatment of knee arthritis in india or other alternate treatments except knee replacement surgery.
I am 47 yr old male and having pain at the back of my heel since last two days and have difficulty in walking. Taking brufen reduces it for a few hours and then its the same. Also used r. I. C. E technique but not much improvement. Please advise.
My son 28 year old experiencing pain in the left knee. Mri reports indicate lateral subluxatingpalettae, doctor advised for surgery, whether surgery is required?
my wife age is 32 runnung (wt-70 kg). She has a problem of joint stiffness, pain & swelling (mostly finger both hand & foot, wrist, ancle & knee). We had visited to rheumatologist & carried out all tests for that report shows ra factor is too high. We carried out treatment for 2 months, during this period she fill good but after stoppage of medicine same problem continued. One of my frined suggested do not continue striod medicine treatment, it will affect her body orgen. So please suggest me a proper treatment & guide for her future.
I have swelling in my whole body since last Friday. My hemoglobin is 7.6,PCV 24.1,MCV 64.7,MCH 20.5, monocyte 01, platelet count 4.60,ESR 87, serum cholesterol 231, serum triglycerides 200.
I have a back injury. I were been playing volleyball for the last 3 years. Cn I get a reveal from back pain or should I stop playing.
Sometimes when I stand for long hours, my foot starts paining. I do see some swelling around my ankle. Sometimes even the veins puff up. What could be the reason?
30 year old, I am suffering for knee pain, calf muscle pain, heels pains, blood circulation prob (ants/vibration/moong / cheenti, I can not walk properly wen I get up from sleep because of pain in heels, I have 24 hour pain in calf muscles, restlessness in legs, heels knee. Since once year. Tried many doctors who gave me only calcium, vit d, qc gen etc, now a days suffering from intense pain, every test is clear, like arthritis, gout, vit d.please suggest me what kind of doctor I should visit now, or which hospital, neurologist or ortho or any surgeon. I am from mumbai, please suggest options available here.
My husband is having spinal problem and having 80kg weight. He is software engineer. Pls advice how reduce weight.
I am 22 year old, suffering back pain. I am trying to do multiple ointment for the pain but it's not helpful, so what I can do.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.