Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Treatment of Loose Teeth
Dental Extractions Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Charul KanwarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
All of sudden I developed this tooth pain and didn't know what to do. Atlast I chose to consult Dr Charul. She is quite knowledgeable dentist and has a great experience. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. She gave me root canal treatment which helped me a lot. I had a wonderful experience in Dental planet clinic.
She is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. I had lost hope, but the dental cleaning given by Charul Kanwar has helped me regain my confidence. Thanks to herI am totally satisfied with the results.It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Dental Planet is so nice.
I thank Dr Charul for the root canal treatment he provided. I must say that the Dental planet has all the amenities which patient requires. She is a well knowledgeable and experienced dentist and I am quite benefitted with her root canal treatment.
Mouth ulcers are sores that appear in the mouth, often on the inside of the cheeks, tongue and gingival tissue.
They are painful and take 7-10 days to heal.
Ulcers in oral cavity: Traumatic ulcer
The traumatic ulcer of the oral mucous membranes is a lesion that is caused by some form of trauma.
- Biting the mucosa
- Denture irritate
- Toothbrush injury
- Exposure of the mucous membrane to a sharp tooth or carious lesion
- Injury to the mucosa by some other external irritant
- Cotton roll injury
- Factitial injuries
Are accidentally self induced injuries on the basic of habit with a frequent psychogenic backgrounde. Gulcer of the tongue caused during an epileptic seizure
- Habits such as lip – biting
- Cheek – biting
- Unconscious gingival trauma.
- Emotional distress
- Orthodontic or denture injury
- Aggressive dental cleaning
- Hormonal changes
- Hypersensitivity to certain foods
- Strawberries, lemon, chocolate nut etc
- Nutritional deficiencies, iron, folic acid, vitamin B deficiency or lack of track elements such as zinc.
2. Candidiasis - also known as oral thrush is fungal infection that occurs in the mouth or throat due to an overgrowth of yeast.
- Canker Sores – These are small white or yellow centre lesions with a red border. They develop in the mouth on the tongue, inside cheek area, lips, gumline and throat areas, They are not contagious
- Cold Sores- These sores appear as clusters of red, raised blisters outside the mouth typically around the lips, but they can develop under the nose or under the chin. They are highly contagious.
- Tooth abscess – This occurs when there is a bacterial infection in the nerve of the tooth.
The treatment is palliative and symptomatic
- Antimicrobial agent
- Localized corticosteroids
- Topical anaestheticslike oralgel or dologel
- Preventing injuries of mouth i.e changing the toothbrush regularly and changing ill-fitting denture
- Vitamin supplements such as VITAMIN C tablets and vitamin B-COMPLEX
- W/S rinse and baking soda rinses.
- Peroxyl mouth sore rinse
- Chlorhexidine oral rinse