Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChandanYour feedback matters!
I am 5'3" and 84 kgs. I have one child of 3 yrs. Now I have polycystic overy. As per doctors consult I am on the process of weight loss. But after few days exercise I felt pain in lower abdomen. Basically left side and area of sizer. What to do?
I'm having swelling in my left breast since 2-3 weeks plus yesterday I felt pain as well for the first time but today its fine. My periods were regular as usual and i am active in sex. Though im not in pain as such but swelling is there. Im scared to tell my parents as I live in village area n there we do not have ladies doctors. I will have to travel to a gayani in city. What shall I do. I do have kinda bump in left side.
Hi, I am 31 years old and married. I have menstrual problem april and may I didnt got my periods. Than go to Dr. She took pregnancy test that was negative. Than she had given mwd. Fr periods. That I took I got periods on june but again in july periods not came. Whats the problem. Please help.
My age is 25 years I have many lumps on my hands, thighs, stomach, and back. They are soft and huge in size and visible clearly. I showed to some general practioner they told me its nothing and have no medicine. But I think its lipoma. So can anyone please suggest me the best medicine or treatment for that. As I am planning to get married and searching for girls. Thanks and waiting for a reply.
I am 38 years old. Last 3 month I did not ger period. I take deviry10 mg for 5 days. After 15 days still I did not get my period.in aug 3rd day of my periods in sonography oin overy few folicals .it s related with this issue. Whats wrong with me. Plzzz ans .thx.
I am a 21 years old female and have red spots on my thighs near vagina. Please suggest something, I am shy to show it to doctor.
She is getting headache onside. At certain period of time'she can not able to tolerate the pain. This is happening daily in the morning interval of time. At once she got out from the bed she use to tell like headache.
Meri wife pregnant hai but me abhi child ni chahta hu, mujhe kya karna chahiye Maine subah ipill bhi di thi lekin abhi tak koi result ni aaya Mujhe samajh ni araha h ki m kya karu.
I have completed 2 years of my married life now we are planning to conceive a baby so please suggest what is the best time/day to conceive after menstrual period?
Hello. I want to know that is there any chances of getting pregnant without intercourse & by daily doing oral sex.
My wife is in 2ND month of pregnancy, so what should be taken care in food? What diet she should follow now for a better health. We have an appointment in March but till then we wanted to make sure we follow the correct Diet.
Hlo gud afternoon . Plzz help me . Mai jb apni gf k sath sex krne lga to uski vagina itni tight thi ki mera penis andar enter hi nhi ho rha thaa . Mne 2 baar try kiya but kuch ni hua . Bdi insult feel hui kyaa kru plzzz help me plzz.
I am 27 years old. Me and my husband are planning to have a baby since august. My last menstrual cycle started on 1 Jan 2016. My menstrual cycles are very regular and lasts for 25 days. I was to get my periods on 26th Jan but have not got it yet. Yesterday we went for a blood test to see if I was pregnant. The reports showed that hcg level is less than 3. Does that mean I am not pregnant. Or is it that we went for the test too early as 4 weeks have not yet completed. We are confused, what should we do?
My last LMP is 17 December 2015 so according to this date at present which month is going so am I 8 months pregnant or 9 months pregnant please clear I am totally confused and according to sonography reports my EDD IS 6th September and 10th September. According to you which month is correct.
I am 25 years old. Last night me and my girl friend were in contact just touched each others genitals. No penetration. Ejaculated far from her. Query is will this lead to pregnancy. If so how can I sort out this. I have heard of I pill (tablet). Still If it not leads to pregnancy, if we use I-pill. Will it be any become a serious problem or helps us out. Can we still use I pill.
Some people have a greater tendency to accumulate fat in specific areas of the body. Any amount of exercise or diet may not help in getting rid of this. In such cases, people can opt for liposuction, as it is a good option to get rid of this fat (usually in the upper arms, upper thighs, belly area and buttocks).
Liposuction is a term which literally means suctioning out the fat (lipo = fat). A blunt cannula (needle) is inserted into the body which sucks out the excessive fat. Laser or heat may be used in the target area to loosen the fat molecules, making it easier to remove them. Read on to know some of the other benefits of liposuction in addition.
1. Each person has a tendency to accumulate weight in different areas and may not be able to lose it with the required exercise and treatment. In these people, liposuction helps in losing fat and in improving body shape and contour.
2. Almost instantaneous results, as the procedure is done in a couple of hours. There could be mild swelling in the area that was treated, but that may not last for more than a week.
3. In people with lipomas, which are benign fatty tumours, liposuction can completely remove them.
4. In men with excessive female hormones, gynecomastia is common (breast development in men), which can be very embarrassing. Liposuction can rescue them and can help these men by providing a complete cure.
5. Prolonged effect on the person’s weight as the fat does not accumulate immediately. Also, the weight gained will be distributed evenly and not concentrated in one particular area.
6. It can be a good remedy for excessive sweating in the armpits and chafing in the thighs.
7. Maintaining it requires lifestyle modification like healthy eating and regular exercise, which most people tend to follow, as they have seen the wonderful results of having a good shapely body.
8. The procedure also removes a lot of inflammatory cells, which are responsible for chronic conditions like osteoarthritis and heart disease. By reducing the inflammatory cells, liposuction reduces the risks of these diseases.
9. Removing excessive fat in the midsection and abdominal area can improve posture and discomfort that is common in seated positions. It can also reduce back pain and discomfort due to improper postures.
10. Removing excess fat reduces the insulin requirements as there is less amount of fat and therefore sugar to burn. This reduces the onset of type 2 diabetes.
Liposuction is a quick fix to fat accumulation, but a detailed discussion with doctor on what to expect during and after the procedure should be the deciding factor, whether or not should you choose it.
Pregnancy is a life altering experience for all expecting mothers. During the gestation period, each and every cell of a woman’s body undergoes a full transformation. There needs to be perfect harmony between the various aspects of the woman and her baby’s health for the pregnancy to progress smoothly. Any imbalance, however, can lead to a range of problems that will require special care.
Ayurveda is one of the most effective kinds of therapies that help deal with problems of pregnancy. During this period, using Ayurveda to support your health could be most helpful for the development of your baby. Ayurveda will help you effectively deal with all kinds of pregnancy complications such as high blood pressure, fluid retention, spotting, etc.
Following are some of the ways in which you can use Ayurveda to deal with all the various problems of pregnancy:
- Ayurvedic herbal massages: Opting for a daily Ayurvedic massage with herbal oils can induce well-being in both mother and child. These have a very positive impact on the sensory nervous system and you feel calmn during the period of gestation.
- Dealing with morning sickness: Morning sickness is a common pregnancy problem and in Ayurveda, it is known as Garbhini Charddi. There are many Ayurvedic remedies for morning sickness which include matala rasayana (10 grams of it is to be mixed with honey and consumed twice a day), eladi vati (an Ayurvedic medication that helps relieve cough, vomiting and cold), eladi choorna (with elaichi as one of its important ingredients, this Ayurvedic concoction is used to treat indigestion, vomiting and excessive thirst), etc.
- Balancing the vata: According to Ayurvedic principles, the growth of the foetus is aided by the energies known as apana vata and prana vata which fulfil the needs of the pregnancy. It is important to maintain a good balance between these vata for dealing with all the problems that come with pregnancy. The simplest way to do this is to adhere to a healthy and wholesome Ayurvedic diet and avoid all foods that cause harm to the system.
These are just a few examples of dealing with pregnancy related problems with the help of Ayurveda. The most important aspect of Ayurveda is that is treats all the problems at the very root and provides a holistic remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hello, everybody. I am Dr. Ashish Acharya specialist, and sports medicine specialist at Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi. Today I am going to speak on shoulder pain.
Shoulder pain is one of the very common complaints being faced by the general masses. If you don’t have an injury and still you have pain, the usual cause of shoulder pain is weakness in your muscles around the shoulder or imbalance in them which can easily be treated with certain specific medications or exercises very specific to the shoulder being conducted under the supervision of the shoulder specialist and being supervised by the shoulder surgeon. Now coming to a group of people who only complain of neck pain. Shoulder pain can and definitely in some cases present only as neck pain. Hence it is most commonly misdiagnosed as the cervical cause of pain rather than a shoulder as the main cause of the pain.
If you have neck pain persisting in spite of medications and exercise and physiotherapy and precautions being prescribed by your doctor then you should consult shoulder specialist near your area so that he can distinguish the root cause of your pain and can advise you certain specific shoulder rehab and certain specific medications which will then get rid of your the pain in the neck which is actually originating from your shoulder. I would like to emphasize that group of people who have sugar or diabetes patients. They are more prone to shoulder pain or stiffness than the general public. So they should keep their sugar level strictly under control and keep exercising for their shoulder with simple exercises like shoulder wheel or the pulley exercise which are available commonly in all the parks around your living place.
If you still have pain or persistent stiffness or decrease in movement of your shoulder in spite of regular exercise then you should consult with the doctor or the shoulder specialist near your place so that he will then give you proper medications and some other specific exercises which will get rid of your pain rather than neglecting that pain and coming to the specialist in the last stage when you have a completely stiff shoulder and we have to intervene surgical methods are advised for you.
Patients who are having shoulder dislocations should consult with proper orthopedic surgeons or a shoulder specialist even after two or three or four dislocations. As at this stage they can be managed arthroscopically minimally invasive procedure so that it will be successful at this stage but if you wait when you have 20 or 30 dislocations you are actually eroding your bone which will vacant an open, bigger, bony procedure which has a longer rehab period and which is completely avoidable if you would have come earlier after second, third or fourth dislocation.
If you have any other further queries or if you need to consult with me, then consult me through Lybrate website.