Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChandanYour feedback matters!
With cricket being such a favourite sport in our country, almost everybody takes to it. What starts off as playing during summer holidays in open grounds can take more professional and committed routes with an obsession to become national and international players. It is very important to understand that it is not about the game, but about overall fitness, both of the mind and the body. It requires extreme physical fitness and focus and therefore planning a meal for cricketers is of extreme importance.
A cricketer’s diet should include the following. It would depend, of course, on how much you are playing, age, build, metabolism, etc.
- A good source of energy as everything requires energy, including standing on the field through long hours. About 40% of the diet should include carbs, which should come from whole grains and cereals. Processed foods and packaged foods are best avoided. Ditto for white rice and flour.
- Fats from nuts, seeds, yoghurt, and other dairy products is advised. Avoiding excess fat, as it can reduce agility and speed on the field, be it during fielding or running between the wickets. Fried and oily foods are a strict no-no. Grilled foods are great any day!
- Sufficient quantities of protein which can come from cottage cheese, spinach, greens, legumes, chicken, fish, and other seafood. About 30% of the diet should include proteins.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables and hydration cannot be ignored. These not just give fiber, but also give the required vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals for optimal body and mental functioning. Specifically, sodium and potassium are essential for the muscles.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol in excess. Green tea is a great substitute
- Sports drinks are filled with not just energy, but are also carbonated and sugary. Not recommended daily except for a sugar rush when playing.
- It is advisable to eat with people you play with. It helps boost each other's food habits, which could be different from others.
- On a daily basis, the foods should be spread through the day.
- Eating should be spread out as, breakfast – pre workout – workout - post workout – lunch – training – post training – evening meal/snack – dinner.
- In addition to eating, a good amount of hydration (water predominantly, can also include other natural drinks like tender coconut and fruit juices and milk shakes) is essential to keep the body and mind fit.
- The meal should be planned to ensure the body is provided with a constant source of energy instead of large amounts of sugar rushes.
- If there is a need to lose weight, this might need to be revisited to achieve the target weight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Hi Today I had a sex with my girlfriend after completing of 4 days menstruation cycle and next day we had sex. So is there any possibility of pregnancy? Wht is best period to avoid pregnancy? Kindly revert back.
I am 25 years I got period last month may now this month not came I was taking pills upto march novelon I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? help me.
I have been having a weird itching in my vagina for a couple of weeks. Initially it hurt like hell to pee but that eventually subsided to mild irritation. Should I still be worried?
Sexual weakness can begin early in a person’s life or they may develop after one has previously experienced enjoyable and satisfying sex. This problem may develop gradually over time, or may occur suddenly as total or partial inability to participate in one or more stages of intercourse. The cause can be physical, psychological or both. In erectyle dysfunction a man is unable to attain an erect penis that is rigid enough for sexual penitration or sexual satisfaction erectile dysfunction affects the lives of many men and their partners. Sexual dysfunctionare more common in the early adult years. Men may also notice that orgasm are less intense and the volume of ejaculate is reduced and recovery time increases between first and second errections, these conditions sometimes trouble in late twenties through thirties. Errections may take longer to develop and may not be as rigid or may require more direct stimulation to be achieved, this condition can interfere with self image of man and also his partners sexual life. Erectile dysfunction can also be a sign of a physical or psychological problem and it requires treatment.
Signs and symptoms
- Occasional inability to obtain a full erection
- Complete inability to achieve an erection
- Less firm erection
- Taking longer time to reach an erection
- Loss of force in ejaculation
- Losing erection quicker after orgasm
- Decrease in volume of semen
- An increase amount of time it takes to get another erection
- Inability to maintain an erection through intercourse
- Nervous debility or lack of blood flow to blood vessels into the lenis during erection
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Venereal diseases or sexualy transmitted diseases
- Diabetes causes nervous weakness
- Blood leakage inside the blood vessels of penis
- Cardiovascular disorders affecting the blood supply to the pelvis
- Hormonal disorder or decreased libido can be a cause of low testosterone or androgen
- Enlarged prostrate gland can also be reason
- Alcoholism and other forms of drug abuse like narcotics, marijuana, tobacco can also damage penile arteries
- Medicines like tranquilizers, antidepressants, antihistamines, psycho therapeutic drugs, anti hypertensives etc.
- Some defects by birth
Non physical causes can be
- Stress or anxiety
- Negative feeling that are expressed by partner
- Sexual fear or guilt
- Past sexaul trauma
When to consult a doctor
If erectile dysfunction lasts longer than a month or two or is a recurring trouble it is time to seek medical advice we at our centre determine the underlying causes of erectile dysfunction and then give you right type of treatment. Erectile dysfunction is a embarrassing problem it’s important to get treatment done. In 98% of cases erectile dysfunction can be successfully treated. Our goal is to restore a healthy physical and emotional outlook to our patients and their partners using the brilliant medical asset of ayurvedic medicine and improve their ultimate satisfaction with successful treatment of sexual weakness.