Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Carreen Pakrasi
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Carreen PakrasiYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor My eyes are very stand I am using system nearly 10hrs I am facing focusing problem (blur) please suggest.
Hello Sir/Madam. I am having a Habit of frequent Blinking of my Eyes and I blink my Eyes very fast. Sir its started long years ago and till now At my age of 16 it continues. I don't know about others but for me it's a serious problem. As after consult different doctors of different states I don't get my real answer So I thought of you all to advice me and say me that what should I do to stop it. I concentrate in it and I can stop it but while talking it moves very fast. Sir. Please tell or help me.
Sir/mam, I want to remove my eye glasses naturally. So what should I have to do for this. please give me suggestions.
Headache occurs overall globally. I have spectacles. I wear that only due to headache not vision problem. Eventhough I wear spectacles, headache problem occurs.
My eyes are red though I am putting the drop and putting ointment also but there is no good result and on my eyeball the skin type something also is coming like eye cataract Can you suggest me doctor that how my eyes will be fine.
My eyesight is weakening year by year. I am not able to see far distant objects or boards very clear and it appears blurry. Can this be corrected without glasses?
I have eye stye in my right eye. Isko 4 din hogye hain. Nd now it hurts a lot please tell what can I do.
I met an NIN researcher who says not to take vit-c supplements. He says it is not natural. I have read many blogs and medical websites like mayoclinic and heard from the Doctors believing in taking vit-c supplements for strong muscles. Isn't vit-c 1000 mg or 500 mg good for health to the one who workout in the gym. Please clear this doubt! What is the replacement to vit c supplement.
What are risky eyes .I am having cataract in both eyes. One Ophthalmologist said my eyes are risky. What is the symptom.
My eyesight has been degrading since I was 11. Today I am 19. I have got specs of almost -3 diopters power. What can I do to control my myopia?
Also known as short-sightedness, myopia is an eye disorder, which disables a person from seeing things clearly from a distance. Myopia impedes one's capability to see distant objects vividly and induces a general sense of blurriness. One of the most common cure for myopic conditions is the constant exposure to concave lenses, which stabilizes the curvature of the refracting surface of the eye, thus improving one's sight. Hence spectacles or contact lenses become the constant companion to a myopic individual. Myopia is often accompanied by sustained headaches and chronic colds.
In fact, under certain circumstances, myopia gets aggravated progressively, which often jeopardizes the health of the eye immensely. In the contemporary situation, where we are persistently exposed to gadgets of all sorts, maintaining the health of our eye becomes a cumbersome task. Periodic monitoring by ophthalmologists is a recommended method.
However, Ayurveda offers some easy and home-based formulae to alleviate the symptoms of myopia:
- Yashti Madhu: A teaspoonful of Yashti Madhu mixed with ghee and honey can prove beneficial to healing myopic conditions.
- Saptamrita Lauha: This medicine comprises of constituents endowed with medicinal properties like triphala, yashtimadhu, lauha bhasma, ghee and honey. It benefits the nervous activities, thereby soothing myopic troubles. It reaps better results when consumed with milk.
- Diet: Myopia is often worsened by a deficiency of vitamins in the body. Therefore increasing the supply of vitamin rich food, enhances the immunity of the body and reduces the strain on the eye caused by myopia. Some of the food items that are replete with vitamins are carrots, green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, nuts and berries. Fish is also a very effective source of vitamins and is proven to be helpful to the eye.
- Netra Tarpan: Eye drops have often been effective cure to myopia. Netra Tarpan is an ayurvedic eye drop imbued with healing properties which not only tranquilizes the irritation in the eye, but also improves the vision.
- Lifestyle changes: Executing certain lifestyle changes can result in significant improvement in one's eyesight. Yoga and meditation are known to usher explicit health benefits. Regular sleep is also a prerequisite for curing myopia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.