Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bornali Datta
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bornali DattaYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy is now considered as one of the leading therapies that can efficiently deal with asthma trouble. Asthma is nothing but a respiratory trouble, and it can be very much severe at times and this is the reason you should take some precautions from the very beginning.
This breathing difficulty or disability can now be treated with ease by using different useful homeopathy medicines. These medicines are mainly created by homeopathy researchers, and they have got improved formulations as a result of which you can get the results within a few days.
Patient's psycho-physiological troubles can be corrected or rectified by homoeopathy drugs. Permanent asthma can be cured by these medicines, and thus you can rely on the same. These medicines are completely natural and hence, there is no scope of any side-effects at all. Your immunity power can be boosted to a great extent with the intake of homeopathy medicines.
List of homeopathic drugs treating asthma:
- Natrum Sulph: If you are looking for the most natural homeopathic remedy, then nothing can be a better option other than Natrum Sulph. If your kids are suffering from chronic asthma, then the doctors often prescribe using this medicine for getting quickest relief from the symptoms. In most of the cases, hereditary asthma which is too very stubborn can be efficiently treated by this drug. Dampness and humid weather are the two most extreme conditions that invite asthma attacks, and those attacks can be effectively dealt with this remedy.
- Arsenic Album: All asthma forms can be well treated using this medicine. Chronic phase or acute state can be efficiently treated by his specialized homeopathic medicine. If you get a severe attack during the midnight, then it is not always possible to call the doctor urgently. In that case, only this drug can save your life and can provide you relief from extreme asthma symptoms. Suffocation and restlessness can be completely eliminated, and thus you can have a peaceful sleep.
- Kali carb: Asthma attacks especially during morning times can be alleviated by this medicine. This medicine is simply wonderful and its effects are unbeatable. But in this case, you should take only limited doses for getting the actual results.
- Sambucus: Dying asthma situations can now be easily handled by means of this drug and thus you should keep the same in your home so that emergency conditions can be met. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Dry cough in throat and feeling digestion problem and after eating I fel like stomach tight and full til 10 to 15 min.
One of my friend is having a cough and he smokes weed too so does the medicine of cough will cure the cough.
As we go about life and routine activities, we may be exposed to a lot of different types of environments. We may have to travel in heavy traffic and may be exposed to vehicular pollution, there may be times when we are at places that allow smoking and that may expose us to smoke from cigarettes. Our nature of work today requires us to be constantly in a situation where we take in industrial fumes and exhausts. Being in any of these conditions temporarily may not be a big matter of worry, but when the incidents get more frequent they may lead to troubles in breathing and diseases such as bronchitis or acute bronchitis.
Acute bronchitis is a condition in which the bronchial tube that carries air to and from the lungs gets inflamed due to different reasons. The biggest hazard related to the inflammation of the bronchial tube is that the patient may suffer from constant coughing and irritation of the throat putting pressure on the lungs. In advanced cases, a bronchial infection may also leave the nodes of the lungs inflamed, making it more difficult for the patients to breathe.
Causes of Acute Bronchitis:
- The most common causes of bronchitis include the infection of the bronchial tube with bacteria or virus, which lead to the inflammation of the tube and subsequent bouts of coughing.
- A habit of smoking cigarettes or being exposed to cigarette smoke as a passive smoker may lead to the infection of the bronchial tube.
- Vehicular smoke and fumes also lead to the inflammation and infection of the tube that plays an imminent role in supplying oxygen to the lungs.
- Finally, when one works in a position where he/she is exposed to chemicals or harmful exhausts on a constant basis may also have to suffer from acute bronchitis.
What is the treatment for acute bronchitis?
Bed rest and supportive care such as reducing coughing are the main treatments for acute bronchitis. In most individuals, antibiotics are not needed, especially those who have as cause viral or environmental factors. For some patients who have wheezing with their cough, beta2 agonists may be helpful (bronchodilators). Perhaps the most useful treatments are directed at reducing coughing symptoms with over the counter preparations containing guaifenesin and mucolytics. NSAIDs are often added to reduce inflammation and help relieve discomfort. However, the American Academy of Pediatrics does not recommend giving OTC cough and cold medications to children under two years of age; these medicines may cause harmful side-effects that can be life-threatening to young children.
What natural or home remedies treat and cure acute bronchitis?
- Stay well hydrated by drinking fluids
- Breath humidified air
- Avoid dairy products because they thicken mucous secretions
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine because of potential drug interactions
- Avoid exposure to environmental smoke and other air pollutants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am 52 year male getting 2-3 loose or semi loose motions in morning & even if I go in the evening I get same type of motion. For the last 3-4 months. I have stopped taking milk since then with No relief. So,USG done, which show's that Fatty lever gr 2 (non alcoholic) Gall bladder wall & urinary bladder distended. I am a known patient of Asthma-taking Formonide400 &Asthalin Inhaler for the last many yes. Pl advice.
I have asthma from last 3 years my age is 25. It is completely cured. What are the precautions taken? I am used foracort 200mg cap & theo astaline please help me.
Sinuses, also known as paranasal sinuses as they surround the nasal cavity, are hollow air-filled cavities. Humans have four pairs of such cavities which are known as:
- Frontal sinus - in the forehead
- Maxillary sinus - behind the cheekbones
- Ethmoid sinus - between the eyes behind the bridge of the nose
- Sphenoid sinus - behind the eyes
What is sinusitis?
Sinusitis is the inflammation or infection of one or more of the sinuses. It can be caused by a virus, bacteria, fungus, allergies or excessive nose blowing and results in the blockage of the sinus opening. Sinusitis can be acute (lasting 4 or lesser weeks), subacute (lasting 4 to 8 weeks), chronic (lasting beyond 8 weeks) and recurring (several attacks in a year).
Acute sinusitis generally causes pain in the sinuses, headaches, loss of smell, stuffiness, and coughs as well as may also cause bad breath, toothaches, and fever.
What does the homeopathic treatment for sinusitis entail?
Homeopathy is an alternative medicine system which uses plants and minerals to develop remedies that augment the body's natural defenses by stimulating symptoms of the disease the patient is suffering from.
Acute sinusitis finds a permanent cure in homeopathy. Though treatment takes time, it rebuilds the body's immunity to sinusitis. It drains the sinuses, kills the germs and wipes the infection off at the root, thus preventing it from recurring. When antibiotics are used to treat sinusitis, there may be side effects such as fungal infections. Fungal infection is a leading cause of chronic sinusitis.
Homeopathy can boost the body's immunity which can treat fungal infections from the root, hence eliminating chances of recurrence. It can treat the symptoms of sinusitis and provide relief from associated respiratory diseases and allergies. There are different remedies available to treat the different symptoms of sinusitis, which work together to completely cure it by boosting the body's immune system without having any side effects.
Homeopathy for Nasal Polyps:
With Chronic sinus, soft growths arising from the mucous membrane of the nose or paranasal sinus are referred as nasal polyps. The most common treatment option suggested by a conventional system in nasal polyps is surgical removal. In most cases, nasal polyps reappear after surgery. However, surgery is a temporary fix since it does not address the body's tendency to form polyps. Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a permanent solution by treating the root cause. Following six homeopathic medicines are usually recommended for nasal polyps - Lemna Minor, Sanguinaria Can, Calcarea Carb, Kali Bichrome, Teucrium, and Phosphorus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.