Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Biplav AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Dr. Biplav had done thorough examination and suggested the right treatment for my warts. Thanks for the treatment.
I am 18 years old girl. Now I am suffering from hair fall (above 150/day) and stunted grow of hair. I had thick hair earlier. But now the hair become thinner and it shouldn't grow after cutting my hair. Please suggest any methods/treatment to overcome this situation. I want thick hair. Thinner hair can loss my confidence also. Please help me.
Hi. I'm 25. I get pimples frequently. I got some on my nose and now the actual pimples are gone. But the skin spot still looks like a pimple and doesn't reduce at all.
Hello I am keshav. I am 18 year old. My hair getting week day by day so what should I do for protect them.
I had a allergy for a long years maybe 10 years. I had itching problem in my whole body. Please advise me the solution for this.
I have lots of pimples in my face. I used some medicine and all the pimples were gone but as I left medicine it come again, so what should I do.
I have dark circles around my eyes. What should I do? What are the solutions for pimple free glowing skin?
I have a ring warm for more then a year now. I took many medicines but haven't gone fully. What medicine do I need to take?
Hi I am suffering from psoriasis from 2years used so many medicine but no use wat is the best way to cure of the disease I used homeopath also but no use.
I am 20 years old, I have dandruff and from last 6 months my black hairs started to brow and it looks shiny brown when I expose my hair to light it looks awkward pls help me.
I have very dense and thick hair on my overall body. I am very irritated fron this. And hair growth is very fast. Plzz suggest me some home remedy to cure them permanently or some treatment.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques.