Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BinduYour feedback matters!
While humping with a girl I cummed in my underwear. I was wearing underwear, boxer and jeans while girl was wearing trouser and underwear. Will sperm travel through my cloths to her cloths and to vagina to make her pregnant? What is the probability in %? Have you ever heard that one got pregnant like this?
I m 40 years old woman. I m suffering from heavy bleeding due my period, morethan 20 days. I m afraid to do operation. So please help me. What should I do?
I am 6 week pregnancy now after doing ivf. Until now I did not do any ultrasound. Today I notice blood but not too much. Just few spot in my underwear. Should I concern about that? What to do? My app with my doctor will be 7th of january.
A girl becomes a virgin after she gets her periods or before she gets her periods for the first time tht is at the age of maturity? Another question is do we loose virginity if we do fingering for the first time before we girls gets our periods for the first time i.e. maturity age? Please give me a proper and a clear answer doctor.
Is it true that on the day you take i-pill the new periods cycle starts from that day I mean for e. G. I took i-pill on 19 dec then my periods are supposed to come after 28 days from 19 Dec?
Hi, everybody, my name is Dr Aseem Logani. I am as a sexologist and I have got an experience of 31 years. Today I will like to discuss with you all, most common myths about sexual intercourse.
Sex is beautiful and essential for everybody. Everybody has his own magic myth about sex and this start accumatics is the age of adolescence through dramatic story and hear say. The idea you have about sex may not be always be factual and may not be based on these misconceptions. So here are some common myths associated with sex and the truth behind them. The number one common myth is sex is more fun when you are young.
- The fact is when you are young sex may be faster and more vigorous. Older people tend to be more acute sexually, having emotionally satisfied sex , they emphasize less on orgasm and more on emotional connect and sensuality and creativity.
- The second most common myth is that condom reduces the fun of sex, the fact is that the right condem which fits into size and shape can make the activity more enjoyable for both the partners. A study shows that 68% of men are using wrong condoms.
- The third myth is that women can achieve orgasm only through inter-course. the fact is study reveals that 75% of the women do not achieve orgasm through vaginal inter-course. A woman achieves climax orgasm through direct clitoris stimulation and this fact is not known by many males.
- The fourth myth is that women are naturally monogamous like men but the fact is society restricts the women’s sexual attraction to only one guy in a time. However women have got their own fantasies and biologically and personality wise they are equipped to suit multiple partners.
- Fourth very common myth that women are less interested in sex then men. The fact is women may be disinterested in sex due to previous traumatic experiences of childhood abuse but normally a women who is satisfied sexually tends to be more happy and loving, and this is very good for a very good home.
- Another common myth is that women are naturally monogamous like men but the fact is society restricts the women’s sexual attraction to only one guy in a time. However women have got their own fantasies and biologically and personality wise they are equipped to suit multiple partners.
- Sixth common myth is that ejaculation is required for men to enjoy sex , every man thinks that ejaculation is necessary. The fact is study reveals non- ejaculatory sex have their own sexual benefit, very common in older age.
- Seventh common myth is erection for a man is must to enjoy sexual play. But the fact is an erection is not compulsion incase of foreplay since arousing a women is pleasurable in itself.
- The eight and the last but not the least, very common thinking about Indian males, size of the penis matters but the fact is the size of the penis does not matter because a female vagina is only three inch of a vagina is sensitized and male needs only three inches of erect penis. If you want to consult me you can consult me at lybrate through video or to text chat ot through audio. I am available 24 hours at lybrate. Thank you very much
If you want to consult me you can consult me at lybrate through video or to text chat ot through audio. I am available 24 hours at lybrate. Thank you very much
Hi sir/man i'm 21 yrs old . my fiance periods started on 21 and ended at 24 we had un protected sex on 31, yesterday is there is any possible of pregnancy?
Hi I am 32 years old I got married last month I made love to my wife every night but still she got period on time. She is not pregnant Is it normal.
I have little health issue prob such as content stomachache n all. N em nt having periods from last 3 month. Den wat d reason for my stomachache.
I am having irregular periods for a long time. I went to many doctors but no results the only thing that resulted is excess body weight.
I have thioroid and left ovarian cyst problem, hormone also imbalanced what treatment I have to take.
I have pox for 1 week. I noticed brownish vaginal discharge. Is it because of pox or is it something else? What should I do?
Follow these 6 changes to your lifestyle to feel better and live healthier-
1) King’s Breakfast: Most people don't feel like eating much at breakfast, esp. the late nighters. However, ignoring or skipping breakfast sets a bad rhythm for the rest of your day and weakens your immune system. Having breakfast is a must and the ideal breakfast is one which is low in carbs and has a good portion of protein. For people short on time, a seasonal fruit with raw nuts and a little yogurt can be a good option.
2) Water Intake: Drinking inadequate water causes dehydration inside and can lead to a number of issues. Most common issues are headaches, dry skin, impaired sleep, joint problems, poor concentration as well as digestive disorders. Best way to address this problem is to keep water handy wherever you are. Try to drink about two litres of water each day. More, if its hot or after workouts.
3) Sleep Well: Sleep time is rejuvenation for your body. If you don't get enough sleep, you will deprive your body the time to recover and tackle whatever the next day has to offer. Try to be in bed earlier and get atleast 7 hours of sleep.
4) Physical Training: A good mix of aerobic as well as resistance training is quite important for your health. You feel more energetic and productive when you physically work out. Folks who exercise regularly are generally happier than those who are inactive.
5) Stress Releasing: Stress is a major factor in inducing various forms of illnesses. Stress must not accumulate. Try to give yourself some time every week to do things that you enjoy – it can be reading or meditating or enjoying the outdoors.
6) No Self Medication: Often one wrong medicine causes much more harm than any medicine at the right time, does good. Try to avoid popping pills without doctor’s recommendation. Many side effects or reactions to an existing medication or condition can lead to uncalled for problems and complications later. Don’t rely on sources like chemist or a relative to guide you, they might not look at the right details due to lack of knowledge. Say no to self medication.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
Hi doctor, I am tharani got married since 3 years. No baby yet. Taking treatment from past 1 yr. Irregular periods. Started taking ovacare tablet from last cycle. This month I didn't get my periods still, it's 40 days. Will ovacare tablet helps me to get pregnant or it delays the period. Pls help me.
Viral Hepatitis can invade the body and attack the liver systems. It has five different types, Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E. While hepatitis can be treated, it is best to prevent it in the first place.
Here are some simple, easy to follow tips that can prevent hepatitis from spreading.
1) Know how it spreads - Hepatitis can pass from individual to individual or through blood, body fluids, infected faeces. Contaminated food and water can also cause hepatitis. Hepatitis B, C and D in particular spread through contact with infected blood.
2) Get Vaccinations - Immunization can help you protect yourself against Hepatitis A and B. Vaccinations for Hepatitis C, D or E aren’t available. But Hepatitis C can be cured with anti-viral medications. For Hepatitis D, the infected person needs to get Hepatitis B to survive.
3) Avoid Sharing Personal Items - Don’t share as it is a high-risk behaviour for Hepatitis. Be sure that needles for body piercings, acupuncture and tattooing are safe and disposable to avoid the risk of contamination.
4) Avoid Sharing Grooming Items- If you are living with someone who has or is at risk of Hepatitis, make sure that you avoid sharing grooming items as undetectable quantities of blood or other bodily fluids on razors and toothbrushes can lead to spread of virus.
5) Alcohol and Drugs - Hepatitis is a high risk among people who use excessive alcohol and over the counter medications. Liver inflammation and liver damage puts individual at risk of contracting Hepatitis and therefore, alcohol or prescription drugs and herbal supplements must be avoided and taken only after physician’s consultation.
6) When Travelling- Avoid eating raw fruits, vegetables and raw shellfish, avoid eating at unhygienic places, brush teeth and rinse mouth with clean water, avoid iced drinks or adding ice to the drinks while traveling to avoid contracting the condition.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
2. Water: 8-10 glasses of water in a day.
3. Rest: take proper rest to rebuild energy. Take proper sleep for 6-8 hours.
4. Air: always sit for at least 10-15 minute in fresh air.
5. Exercise: regular exercise for at least half an hour per day
6. Diet: eat a balanced diet. Colourful, fresh, good quality food.