Lybrate.com has top trusted Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists from across India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bhushan PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 47 years old and for the last 2-3 years have started snoring heavily and very loudly.Please tell me the remedy for it?
I have pilonidal sinus (noticed about a year ago). Which was infected 2-3 times now with minimal pain. I do not want to go through any surgery now. Can I prevent it from getting infected? What precautions and care should I take? I shave (hair removal cream) the area once in two weeks, its been 3 months since my last infection (i have been prescribed with antibiotics last time. What precautions and care should I take other than shaving (hair removal cream) the area (pilonidal sinus) to prevent the infection, sir.
I have pain in right side of my throat and it mostly doesn't go. I have also swelling nodes in my neck. One near right cheekbone and one little right from center of the throat. I also spit blood with plasma and it sometimes is in black color. And having very much difficulty swallowing foods Please help me.
Hiii doctor good mroning i have soar throat frim last 1 year and it is not goin i have shown to ent specialist he told me that my throat is fine just may b becouse of gas it is happening....i hav removed gall bladder due to stone.can you plz suggest me doctor why it is happening
I am getting the problem of tonsils from 15 day. And try many medicine but everyone goes failure. Please help me.
Nowadays, I had a problem of irregularity heart beat at seldom. I suspected this a cause of my frequent blocking of both the nostrils because of sinusitis. So, I want you to clarify to diagnose the mentioned problem?
I am 18 years old. I have cough throughout the year with constant throat pain. please give me the solution.
I have problem of tonsils. It also bleeds sometimes. It cant be operated because my vocal nerves may get damaged as said by the doctor. I go through a lot of pain sometimes. What should I do now?
I am having severe throat infection. I had consulted ENT specialist. He prescribed me to have claribid 500 mg twice (after breakfast and dinner) and levoday 500 after lunch. I am feeling better with reduced throat pain. Problem is I am having bitter taste for all day long and feeling weakness. What should I take for this which will not have bad effect on infection. Can I have saunf for removing bitter taste. And what to take for removing weakness?
Swallowing food comes naturally to human beings. But when there is a problem, it is usually called Dysphagia. Esophagus, a muscular tube-like organ located at the back of our throat, usually helps in swallowing food and transferring them to our stomach. When esophagus does not function properly, dysphagia happens. Patients suffering from brain or nerve disorder, seniors and babies might have this problem.
People with dysphagia might witness the following issues:
- Difficulty in swallowing solids and liquids.
- Gaging, choking or coughing usually occurs when trying to swallow.
- Experience pain when trying to swallow and also heartburn.
- Swallowed food might come back up either through mouth or nose.
- A chronic problem might result in weight loss.
There are 2 main reasons, why the Esophagus might become dysfunctional.
- Due to some medical condition the muscles and nerves that help the esophagus work have stopped working.
- The esophagus is blocked by something.
There can be a number of reasons for both the condition. Here are the reasons why the muscles and nerves might not work.
Certain diseases can create problems with your nervous system, which in turn can affect the esophagus. These diseases are polio, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease.
- A brain stroke, spinal cord injury or brain injury can also affect swallowing.
- Polymyositis or Dermatomyositis are immune system problems that can cause swelling or weakness.
- The muscles of esophagus suddenly squeeze, which is called esophagus spasm.
- Scleroderma causes the esophagus to become thin and weak.
The esophagus might be blocked because of these reasons:
- Esophagus might have malignant or non-malignant tumours.
- Esophagitis is a medical condition when the esophagus is infected, got some allergy or even if a pill got stuck on it.
- People suffering from reflux diseases often experience the acid that backs up into the esophagus. This can cause an ulcer on it resulting in scars. Scars make Esophagus narrower, making it difficult to swallow.
- There are small sacs called Diverticula on the esophagus or the throat, often making it difficult to swallow.
- Lymph nodes, tumours, bone spurs can also obstruct esophagus and create difficulty in swallowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.