Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhavna Chaudhary
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavna ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Hii I m two months pregnant and my height is 5.4" and my recent weight is 75 kg. I want to know that this weight is ok or it may increased more in coming months. What diet I should flow with this weight? Pls reply soon.
My sperm count test is TOTAL SPERM COUNT: 210 TOTAL VOL. 3 ML TOTAL SPERM COUNT/ ML: 70 motility- 50% (20>40%) Viscosity normal. Impression:- fast progressive sperm (grade A): 10% Linear progressive sperm (grade A+B 20%) Conclusion:- reduced grade A modality. My question is any problem in sperm analysis's. Need to take medicine. Please suggest me soon.
Meri agla maine ka 9 tarikh ko periods huhi thi. Is maine main abhi tak nahi huhi thi isliye maine PEGANEWS kit se test karayi thi to result positive aya. Main abhi child lene ke liye redy nahi hu. So please tell me what can I do please Bohut tension main hu.
Generally performed as an emergency surgery, an appendicectomy is performed to remove an infected or inflamed appendix. The most common question asked before such a procedure is whether removal of the appendix will cause problems in future. However, this tiny tube-like structure which is attached to the large intestine and is said to help you recover from diarrhoea or inflammations of the small or large intestines; its removal will not change how you recover from such infections either.
- Conventional surgery: A conventional surgery generally requires the surgeon to make a small incision in the lower right side of your abdomen and remove the infected appendix. Such a procedure also allows the surgeon to clean abdominal cavity in case the appendix has ruptured. This method of surgery is also chosen when the patient has had abdominal surgery in the past.
- Laparoscopic surgery: This is a much more modern method to surgically remove an infected appendix. The surgeon makes a small incision just enough to fit a small tube called a cannula. The abdominal cavity is filled with carbon-dioxide and a laparoscope is guided through to see the area clearly. The surgeon then proceeds to tie up the appendix and remove it completely. The incisions on the body are closed, cleaned and dressed.
Reasons why a laparoscopic procedure is better for you:
- The biggest advantage is cosmetic as there is a far smaller incision in laparoscopic procedures as compared to the conventional surgery where the incision is sealed with stitches and the scar may be permanent.
- In fact, some very good and experienced laparoscopic surgeons are able to hide even these small incisions behind the pubic hairline make it almost invisible to the naked eye.
- Thanks to technology, the size of the instruments and the cameras used are getting better with time. It is the use of such small instruments that allows you to have an almost painless and scarless recovery.
- Another major advantage in undertaking such a procedure is fewer post-operative complications that are seen in such surgeries. Generally, in the traditional surgery, patients are kept under observation due to redness around the incision, a high-grade fever, stomach cramps, vomiting, chills or any other symptoms. These complications or symptoms can be greatly avoided with the laparoscopic procedure.
- Most people would always prefer a shorter hospitalization and it is possible with the laparoscopic procedure as the recovery is quicker and you can get back to work within a few days.
Considering the fact that such a surgery is typically performed in an emergency and a laparoscopic surgery offers a much better chance of quick and easy recovery, this is the best option for an appendicectomy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!