Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharti Minocha
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti MinochaYour feedback matters!
I'm 17 years old girl and I'm indian. I lost my virginity. At 26th october I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend nest day at morning I found some blood spots from my vagina. After 24 hours of having sexual intercourse I took unwanted 72 pill. I'm not getting my periods what should I do? Please reply!
Sorry for saying that. I am in very big problem my girlfriend period is on 5th January and we had sex on 9th January during her period without any protection and next day morning on10th January i gave her unwanted 72 after taking this medicine she got her period on 16th janury it was last for only one day and her actual date is 5th ferburay now today 18th she still didn't got her actual period what is the reason for late period? and aslo she test HcG home pregnancy test it was nagetive. Is she pregnant or it could be due to weakness problem? i need solution she will get her period on 5 or not? please need help.
Actually my periods are irregular from past 4 year now a days when I missed my period time, my weight increase and my body looks so fat I don't know why this is happening. My mother is suffering from thyroid but she is so thin.
I did vomiting yesterday before taking unwanted 72and after sex and I have also vomiting today before taking pain killer tablets. And I don't use condom yesterday during sex.
My wife was pregnant now and it is 4 rd month now. As per reports, doctor said that she is having Thyroid problem. Initially, thyroid level is 6.75 (2 month), she took 50 MCG thyronorm. Again TSH test has been done and level went up to 9.15. So, doctor suggested to take thyronorm 100 MCG. We continued this dosage for 1 month. As per recent report, TSH level is now 0.88. Doctor suggested to continue Thyronorm 100 MCG. Please advise is this is the right dosage? Or we need to switch to Thyronorm 50 MCG? Kindly advise.
Hello. We have consult with a gaynologist she proscribe to my wife fertyl 50 by 3rd day of mc twice, and livogen 1per day, fertyl 25 1per day. Now we have continued it. By the 2months were trying for baby but my wife not get pregnant. We have intercourse by 9th day of mc with gep of 2 days between 16 day of mc. We have also done some test blood test, urin test, tool test, USG, semen test everything is normal. Now told how and what we have to do for get pregnant?
I am 24 Year, recently I got marry but in started my periods, periods are irregular. But in few days I checked from the gynac for this problem. But he said you have a PCOS and they told they does not cure properly. Actually I ask for you PCOS is cure or not and I have child but in future problems are getting or not.
Vegetables, especially leafy greens are an essential part of your diet and should be a major constituent of your meals. However, the modern lifestyle has severely derailed the balance in a meal and vegetables, especially greens have been reduced and replaced via processed meats and sugar. This has contributed to a steep rise in many heart and blood disorders, among many other ailments.
Some of the reasons why you should be eating more greens are mentioned below.
- Greens help you see better: Leafy greens have been known to improve vision since a long time and thus doctors have always recommended the inclusion of more green leafy vegetables in your diet. Certain greens such as kale and spinach contain carotenoids that protect your eye against damage from high energy light particles. They can also fight the formation of early cataracts and improve depth of vision as well.
- They balance good and bad cholesterol: Green leafy vegetables are possibly the best way to control cholesterol levels within your body naturally. Liver processes fat which determines how much cholesterol gets retained within the body. Green vegetables help the liver use up fat better, thus regulating cholesterol levels within the body.
- Help burn carbs more effectively within the body: Green vegetables contain vitamins which are very effective in burning carbohydrates within the body. This vitamin helps convert carbohydrates into glucose so that the body can use it as a form of fuel.
- Prevent cancer: Green vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli along with Kale have shown effective anti-cancer properties in various studies. Green vegetables especially are effective in curtailing the development of colorectal cancers and thus doctors advise for the consumption of generous amounts of these.
- They are great for your bones: Vegetables such as spinach and kale have high quantities of calcium which are required for your bones, especially if you are woman and over 50 years of age. Although vegetables alone can’t provide the required amount of calcium for your body, they can help you get close to the requirement along with the other added benefits they provide.
- Keep you looking and feeling younger: Vitamin K, primarily found in green vegetables, helps in the clotting of blood and also regulates other functions within the body. If you don’t have enough of Vitamin K within your body, it might lead to heart health problems, loss of bone density, loss of elasticity in your skin among many other things. Eating a cup of green vegetables will help reduce all these symptoms and ensure that you look young from the outside and feel young from the inside as well.
- They help in Liver cleansing by initiating the process of detoxification.
- They help in keeping your kidney and blood parameters healthy.
- They make an ideal snack for the weight losers,as they are high in water content contributing to fewer calories. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!