Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat BhusanYour feedback matters!
He has started his 6th month today so wat food we need to start with him as he is on only feeding and powder milk?
Hi I would like to know when can a mother start having curd or lime after baby is born? After how many days?
My wife is feeding my one month baby now a days so what should be her diet? Because we feel he has a stomach sometimes as he cry a lot.
I become mother of 6 months baby. But still m suffering from breast pain. As I dont have sufficient milk for the child during breast feeding. Pls suggest me something effective?
I am 4 week pregnant. And my baby heart beat is 84 so Heart beat normal hair? Kya 5 week main improvement ayegii Maine susten medicine start ki hair aur folic acid bhi.
Hello mam/sir mai married hu or meri age 30 hai. Marriage ko 2 year six month ho gae hai. Pahle humne baby ke liye koi plan nhi kiya tha ir na kisi tarah ki koi medicine or precautions li hai, ab hum baby ke liye planning krna chahte hai. Jiske liye maine folic acid tablets shuru ki hai, 14 June ko period k baad humne try kiya but negative results the. Ab mujhe 23 July ko periods aye hai. Ab hum try kr rahe hai. please tell me k kitne month me pregnancy possible hai. Normally kitne month try krne pr positive results aa sakta hai. Kya hume kisi specialist se milna chahiye, ya abhi wait kre. please give me satisfied answer. I want positive results as soon as possible. Because I am very worried about it.
Hello, friends, I am Sheela Suhag Seharawat, Mentor Diet Clinic. We have been in this field for eleven years, meeting different kinds of people with a different kind of disease. Today, I’m going to discuss a healthy diet plan for students.
Jaise jo college going hai ya school going hai. Maximum parents ko bhi dikat aati hai ki unko kya khana chahiye ya bacho ko bhi nahi samajh mein aata ki unko kya apni daily routine life mein include karna chahiye. Toh uske liye mein aap ko kuch points batana chahoongi. Jaise hume sabse pehle students ko ek habit hoti hai ki morning time mein jaldi mein hote hai, jald baazi mein hote hai toh unka breakfast skip ho jata hai. So don’t skip your breakfast, have a healthy breakfast because aap ka sabse ek main meal breakfast ho jata hai kyunki uske baad ho sakta hai because of classes or because of aap ka busy schedule, lunch skip kar sakta ho but still breakfast pe aapko dhyaan dena hai. Agar aap healthy breakfast loge then the whole day you feel more active and more energetic, aap apne study pe concentrate kar sakte ho. Toh hume breakfast zaroor lena chahiye.
Second thing, try to include more variety in your food. Kya hota hai ki agar aap ek he type ki food lete ho toh uss mein humare nutrients itne healthy way se nahi ho pati. Toh aap jitni bhi variety include karoge apne food mein, utni he aap ko nutrients jyada milenge. Jaise aap more of fruits ke bajai, ek apple ya do apple ke bajai aap one apple, anar, plus seasonal fruits aap include kar sakte ho. Four to five different types of fruits every day aap ko include karna hai.
Next thing is that being a student hume stress hota hai, chahe woh studies ka ho ya woh marks ka ho. Toh use fight karne ke liye hume kabhi bhi kissi bhi junk food ka sahara nahi lena chahiye. Jaise habit hoti hai ki jaise he stress hoye hum ek chocolate le liya, chalo hum ek pastry khaane chale jaate hai ya patties le lete hai. Un cheezon ko hume avoid karna chahiye. Bajai ke hum uss time pe apne paas koi bhi handy healthy snacks agar aap apnea as paas rakh sakte ho. Jaise apne bag mein humesha carry a fruit so that kuch bhi aap ko iss type ki tension lage or you want to eat something, go for healthy snacks. Jaise diet chocolates rakh liya aap ne ya phir aap ne koi fruit rakh liya or if you are outside somewhere then go for some liquids jaise aap ne kuch lassi le liya. Yeh cheezein aap ke liye best hai.
Aur being a student aap ko concentration ki zaroorat hai toh uss ke liye aap ko liquid ke upar more concentrate karna hai. Jitna aap paani intake karoge utna he aap ka concentration, studies ke upar jyada concentrate kar paoge. Toh hume liquid jyada lena chahiye plus iss se aap apne aap ko dehydration se bhi baccha sakta hai. And hume anti-oxidants jyada chahiye toh uss ke liye aap fruits and vegetables aap apne diet mein jydada include kar sakte ho. Aur ek hota hai ki chalo hume kuch, as a student, hume kuch acha aur interesting bhi chahiye kyunki dil se toh hum hai he bacche, toh aap apne diet mein hafte mein ek cheat day zaroor rakho jaise poore week ka aap ko jo khaane ka dil kar raha hai, craving ho raha hai woh aap un dino mein kar sakte ho. Isse aap weekday pe apne diet ko healthy diet mein include kar sakte ho. Atleast hafte mein ek ya do din you can eat whatever you want to eat.
Being a student aap ko aisa nahi hai ki aap ko sirf meetha khaana hai, uske badle aap jo over sweet things include karte ho un cheezon ko hume avoid karna chahiye. Plus caffeinated ya aap ke junk food ke upar hume restrict karna chahiye kyunki who sab cheezein aap ko obesity ke taraf leke jayengi jo ki aap ke health ke liye theek nahi hai. And ek common feature hota hai skipping meals ki chalo humare paas time nahi hai, hum yeh skip kar dete hai, lunch skip kar dete hai ya dinner skip kar dete hai, don’t do this because ye automatically aap ke jo concentration hai, mind hai, uss par impact daalega. Aap meal skip karne ke bajai aap small meals in small intervals lo. Toh skip karne ki aadat aap ek dum apni schedule se nikalni hogi. Yeh kuch aap ke liye tips the.
For further queries, you connect with us via Lybrate.
You can call us or text us.
My small grand daughter is not able to pass stools daily, and after 2 days complains of stomach pain. There are no worms problems as we got her de-wormed and stool checked. Result was" OK" The what is her problem of constipation and how can it be dealt with in a 3 year.
My daughter age is 18 month And 05 days. When his age is 6 and half months than we find that she is suffering from Iron deficiency Anemia based on report 1) RBC=Anisochromia andanisopoikilocytosis. Microcytic hypochromic rwe cell with some tear drop cells, elliptical cell, target cells and occasional fragmental red cell are noted. 2) That time hemoglobin level is 6.5% 3) WBC- Matured with increase total count. Few reactive lymphocytes are also seen. 4) Platelets;- Increased, Serum Ferritin-05 ng/ml. 5) Comments- severe microcytic hypochromic anemia with leukocytosis and thrombocytosis. Please correlate clicinally and evaluate for iron deficiency anemia and hemoglobin disorder. That time hemoglobin level is 6.5% and that time required blood transfusion and that time HB% was-12.20%. After again one month later that when she admitted in hospital that time Hemoglobin level is 10.38% and at presently we take some test. At present Hemoglobin % is 12.20 and LDH level 597U/L and S. Ferritin level is 63.8 ng/ml and we also taken HB ELECTROPHORESIS and result is HB A- 96.5%, HB A2-2.3% and HB F -1.2%. On dated 01/05/2016 HB% becomes down 10.20% RBC-4.18% and Blood culture report and Urin RME and Stool RME report is ok. Some times we give her nebulizer. Most of the time Runny nose itchy eye and regular cold and fever problem. Now I want to know the above report result mean. On the other hand last 4 months his weight is constant at 9 kg. How we can gain weight my baby. We are worry about that. 1 Doctor Answered.
Typhoid is an infectious bacterial fever with an eruption of red spots on the chest and abdomen and severe intestinal irritation, brought about by the Salmonella typhi bacteria. It can also be brought about by Salmonella paratyphi, a related bacterium that generally causes a less extreme sickness. The bacteria are stored in water or in the food by a human carrier and are then spread to other individuals around them.
There are many ways to avoid typhoid fever:
- Vaccination: Take one dose of the vaccine one week before travelling. The other is given orally in four cases, with one container to be taken every alternate day. Neither one of the vaccines is 100% effective. Both require repetitive immunisation since the effect of vaccines diminishes over time.
- Washing your hands: Frequently washing your hands in hot, soapy water is the most ideal approach to control contamination. Wash before eating or cooking food and after using the toilet. Use a hand sanitiser in cases where water isn't accessible.
- Drinking clean water: There are a few ways in which you can avoid getting typhoid fever spread by contaminated water.
- Abstain from drinking untreated water.
- Contaminated drinking water is a specific issue in areas where typhoid fever is endemic. Thus, drink only boiled or filtered water, or canned or packaged carbonated drinks.
- Carbonated filtered water is more secure than non-carbonated filtered water.
- Request drinks without ice.
- Use filtered water to brush your teeth and try not to swallow water in the shower.
- Clean water can get contaminated again in case it is not put away securely.
- Store the clean drinking water in a container with a little opening and use it within four hours.
- Staying away from raw fruits and vegetables: Maintain a strategic distance from crude foods grown in the ground. Since crude produce may have been washed away in water, maintain distance from products of the soil that you cannot peel, particularly lettuce. To be totally protected, you might need to stay away from street food completely.
- Cooking: Pick hot foods. Keep away from food that is put away or served at room temperature. Steaming hot nourishments are ideal. Also, in spite of all precautions, there is no assurance that the food served at the finest restaurants is safe for your health. It is best to stay away from foods served by street side vendors. Completely cook all meats, fish and vegetables. Eat them while they are still hot.
- Washing: Wash your dishes and utensils with proper dish washing soap and water. Wash your cutting board particularly well with a cleanser and water.
- Peeling: Peeling fruits and vegetables protects you from typhoid. Eat natural products that have been freshly washed and peeled, for example, oranges and bananas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.