Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat B KukreliYour feedback matters!
I feel heaviness on my chest left side. Is it gas or any other serious problem. please suggest me what should I do?
My husband is 28 years old his blood test says high cholesterol i.e. cholesterol: 239.5 HDL-cholesterol (HOMOGENEOUS ASSAY: 28.1 triglyceride: 366.7 VLDL (CALC) :73.35 Chol/HDL (CALC: 8.54 LDL-cholesterol (Direct: 145.2 LDL cholesterol :138.09 please tell me what to do which medicine to take or home remedies to control cholesterol. Which food to have n which not. Any easiest method to control the cholesterol.
How one can try to prevent heart attack as it is very common now days? What precautions should b taken?
I am 63 year old male, suffering from high B P ie 150/100 and this happened only few days back say 7-10 days and still it is high till today.
Hello sir. My BP was 169/122. Heart Beat was 106. I also have fear, shortness of breathing, racing thoughts (sometimes), sleepiness, frequent dreams, nervousness, Head Heaviness. Unable to clam down. Always having fear of what is happening with me? I have consulted neurologist .and he prescribed me Valkem OD 250 (2 tab) per day and. Rexipra 5 mg one at morning. He Also advised me for a cardiac checkup. After cardiac check up ECG AND ECHO are ok. Doctor prescribed me TAZLOC BETA50 one at morning. Medication started 15 days ago. Now all day I feel sleepy, low mood, headheaviness, nervousness. shortness of breath. Is it due the medicines. Sir can I be curable?
Hi sir. Am 28 years old male. One or another problem I been facing since 5 years. I has chest pain and operated for ASD in 2014 and operated for sinus problem on 2015. In between this faced problem in working more and standing for even 20 to 30 minutes.. Dr. suggested for cod liver tablets I took those. And problem had reduced temporarily. I was unable to stand for more time, unable to work more due to tiredness. I masturbate 3 or 4 times in a week and Since 5 years I have been suffering from seasonal allergy for which I recently started homeopathy medicine. But recently since one month I have been suffering from erectile dysfunction. before that I was good enough on bed. I worried lot as my marriage is near. It erects but not like before and fail to becomes harden. I have feelings and urge of sex but it is not hardening and size of penis wen it erects also become small compare to one months ago's erected size. On recommendations of homeopathy Doctor I stopped masturbating since 10 days. I had chest pain 20 days ago. I went to Dr. and checked with ECG, TMT, Echo, sugar test, blood urea test, cholesterol test and digital x ray test. Dr. you r perfectly all right.. I sleep 7 to 8 hours in a day. Reasonable workload. No more tension.. Please suggest me to gain previous situation.
I have periods problem. It was always irregular like 2 months once. Others says that my hemoglobin level was low n low bp thats y you r having dia problem and preferred dexorange tonic. But it does not made any affect. Please help. Does dis cause any problem in conceiving.
I have a question for you I have a high bp and I need measures to control it and can you suggest me what I jave yo do to control it.
I am 40 years old diabetic patient from 8 years, last 1 year I also have high pressure and my last reading was 138/88, now please tell me how to control my blood pressure with healthy diet? Also give diet chart?
I am 23 old and I have a strange feeling in my heart and not controlled. I always thought I hurt someone but I didn't. Why should I do?
I smoke and drink so I did lipid profile test an it shows this cholesterol 205.0 mg, triglycerides 173.0 mg, hdl 44.3 mg, ldl 12.4 mg and vldl 34.6 mg also high b p problem. So please give me some advice.
I have pain problem in my back and chest. I have tried many things but nothing like reliable so what should I do?
Your heart is the most important and vital organ of all and regulates the flow of heart to all parts of the body. Thus, the valves and the arteries which take the blood to your heart are also an important component in ensuring that the circulation is constant. Thus, any hindrance to this process will put a lot of pressure on your heart and lead to more serious problems in the long run. Coronary artery disease is one such problem and can seriously put the health of your heart at risk.
What is coronary heart disease?
Coronary arteries are very important blood vessels, which carry nutrients, blood and oxygen to your heart. If the level of bad cholesterol is high in your blood, it will start leaving deposits on the walls of the arteries which are commonly known as plaque. This plaque will start building up over time causing blockage of the arteries and disrupting proper blood flow. Excessive build up of the plaque may then rupture the lining of the plaque. This will then induce blood clotting and further prevent the normal flow of blood.
Primary symptoms may include
- Shortness of breath: This may occur while you are exercising or performing activities which are mildly exerting.
- Heart beats very hard and fast: Your heart may beat very hard and fast, especially when doing everyday activities such as climbing stairs or walking for a prolonged distance.
- Angina or chest pain: You may experience pain in your chest as if someone was pressing against it with a lot of force. Angina is also triggered due to stressful activities or even emotional stress. It usually occurs on the left or the middle of the chest and may even be felt in the back, arms, and neck.
- Heart attack: Heart attacks are the most common and the most serious complications of coronary heart disease. You would feel extreme pain, akin to crushing on your chest, shoulder, or arm. It may even be accompanied by jaw pain, and sweatiness.
Non invasive forms of treatment are always preferable rather than invasive surgeries or procedures to treat coronary heart disease, especially where the risk of serious complications such as heart attack are still on the lower side. Some of the treatments used for coronary heart disease are as follows:
- Making lifestyle changes: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption along with consumption of regulated diet will automatically start cleaning plaque that has built up within the arteries. Losing weight also tends to help.
- Medications: Special medications can take care of cases wherein the deposits are still lesser and the plaque buildup can be removed without the requirement of extensive surgery. Anti-cholesterol medications are one example of this.
- Surgical procedures: These are usually employed when the blockage is severe and cannot be corrected by the conventional methods mentioned above. Some of the procedures are angioplasty, stent replacement, as well as coronary artery bypass surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.