Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Beena MukteshYour feedback matters!
The solution is to not intentionally think further about plans, but with faith surrender to the supreme and instead of thinking about the plans it is better to read a nice book, listen to nice music or talks which do not allow mind to get frustrated with mental speculations. Drinking cow's milk in night before sleep also should help
Sir I have given unwanted 72 to my wife she take medicine but she fell like vomiting sleeping and mouth taste is bitter she take medicine yesterday approx 11: 30 pm sir please reply me what I do.
On my periods time there is too much pain in my stomach tell me please why it is and give me some tips.
My friend's daughter had her first periods 2 months back. SINCE THEN THE MONTHLY CYCLE HAS NOT RECURRED. Which doctor shall the girl be referred to for consultation? She is 11 years old.
I am having polycystic ovaries. How can I get rid of this. Due to this it has affected my health as well as weight. How to manage it.
Which condom I should prefer to get better results taking in account all aspects of having a good sex. Or recommend any alternate contraception tablets for HER. Which help us if I don't use condom.
1. Slow down. When you are outside or in a place that is not air conditioned face reality, move slowly and put your brain in low gear.
2. Always be hydrating. Drink ice water, cold juice, non-caffeinated ice tea. Have it with you at all times. This is especially important if you live somewhere that is both hot and humid.
3. Stay ahead of your thirst. Related to the above tip, don't wait until you are thirsty to drink up, force yourself to drink and drink and drink.
4. Sorry, no caffeine, no alcohol. In case, number 3 got you excited, a cold beer might be refreshing but it will suck the moisture out of your interior. Same with caffeinated drinks.
5. Shut out the sunlight. Even if your apartment or office is air conditioned, shut the blinds. Sunlight equals heat.
6. Wear loose fitting clothes. Inside wear shorts, baggy t-shirt, flip-flops. Forget the underwear and socks. When you are outside wear loose, long-sleeved clothes (shirts, pants, skirts) of light material.
7. Keeping the sun off your skin provides more surface area for sweating, and so is actually cooler. Wear a cap or straw hat.
8. Change your schedule. Get up at 5 a. M, go for a walk while it still bearable. Get your work done early so you can crawl around the rest of the day.
9. Crank up the fans. If you don't have air conditioning and even if you do, promote air circulation throughout your house or office with fans. Start them up early in the day before it gets hot.
10. Turn off the lights. Light bulbs emit heat so use your lights as little as possible. It's a good idea to switch your bulbs to eco-friendly ones, such as fluorescent or led bulbs because they emit lower levels of energy and thus, heat.
11. Minimize the use of heat producing appliances. If you have to use the dishwasher, washing machine or dryer, if possible, use them at night or early in the morning.
12. Don't go anywhere. Except for places you have to go, such as work, avoid travel unless it is at night or early in the morning when it is much cooler.
13. No cooking. Fix meals that don't require cooking. You'll only heat up the kitchen and yourself.
14. Eat high water content foods. Many fruits and vegetables, such as watermelon, cantaloup, grapes, cucumber, and tomatoes, contain 90 percent or higher water content by weight. Eating them in abundance will keep you hydrated.