Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Beena Muktesh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Beena MukteshYour feedback matters!
Hi, I married before 6 months. My wife told me that her periods never come on time. It takes 1 - 2 months gap and when periods come they remain for 10 - 20 days. She face this problem from starting.
I am 35 year old. I am suffering cyst fibroid whole body. infertility problem, bp and sugar also. Period have 15 days till running its too painful. hormone inbance and thyroid problem. What can I do pls help me ?
Hi, Meri wife ke ultrasound krane pr child ki dhadkn sunai nahi di gyi ultrasound mai child 5 weeks ka btaya gya h please tell reason. Ki iska Kya karn ho skta hai baby thik h ya nahi. Please suggest.
I had sex with my bf and I took unwanted 72 pill after taking pill I got urine infection and my bladder was also paining. Now I am ohk. I got my periods today but muje bleeding bhut kam ho rhi hai aur muje last tym 21 jan ko periods aye the and aj 14 feb ko hi aa gye hai. please give me advice.
I had unprotected sex and I took an ipill within 24 hours last week. Today morning I have started within irregular bleeding. What does it mean.
Hello. Meri shaddi ko 7 months ho gaye h or meine conceive nahi kiya hai isliye mein doctor k pass gayi to doctor ne mujhe kuch test karwane ki kaha 1. Homoglobin test 2. Typhid test 3. Mx test. Jo ki normal h. Then doctor ne ek machine vagina mein dal kar examine kiya. Wo bhi normal hai. Bas unhone water jyada drink karne ko kahan h. Or ab unhone mujhe 3 dawa lene ko kahan hai 1. Aspirin 2. Folvite 3 zincovit. Is everything oky na? or ab doctor ne next month bulaya hai or kahan h jab periods ho to periods ke 2nd day aana fir test krenge. Please help me sab thik hai na.
Our immune system does a great job of keeping us healthy and preventing infections. However, we need to support it with the right foods so it works better and in turn helps us in the process.
Garlic – This grandmother’s ally has immense infection fighting ability. Being a natural detoxicant, unlike with antibiotics there are no side effects. It protects our body against bacterial and viral infections. The three powerful compounds (allicin, ajoene and thiosulfinates) contained in it helps the body prevent and fight infections.
Ginger – Spicing up your meals with ginger is a great way for boosting your immune system naturally. It helps to cleanse the lymphatic system and prevent the accumulation of toxins in our body organs. The quickest way to incorporate ginger in your diet is to add finely chopped ginger to boiled water, let it steep for 2-3 minutes. Strain out ginger and sip good health. Sprinkle dried ginger into any salad dressing or add finely chopped pieces to soups.
Turmeric – Curcumin, the active ingredient present in turmeric, is anti-viral and anti-fungal. Whenever you use turmeric, add black pepper also to the recipe. This will increase your body’s absorption of turmeric significantly.
Basil (Tulsi) – It contains a wide range of essential oils rich in phenolic compounds that gives it the immune boosting properties. It stimulates liver cells to increase the appetite. Also, gives relief from cirrhosis and other infections of the liver.
Oregano (dried ajwain) – Doesn’t that pizza or garlic bread always taste better when this Italian herb is sprinkled over them? At least, I love it that way! Rosmarinic acid, which is a strong antioxidant found in oregano supports immune system health. It also has compounds that inhibits inflammation. Studies have shown it to be beneficial for conditions including osteoporosis and arteriosclerosis. You can garnish your omelettes with oregano. Oregano also goes great with sautéed mushrooms and onions too.
Barley – Loaded with beta-glucan which is a special fiber compound that has powerful antioxidant properties, you must consume this regularly. Barley water is known to be good for kidneys and also to treat arthritis and rheumatic diseases. It speeds wound healing and is thought to make antibiotics more effective. It reduces swelling in the body and helps cure Urinary tract infection.Boil barley until soft, strain the extract; add lemon or orange flavor and little bit of sugar if needed. You can refrigerate it and drink a glass daily.
Rebuild your immune system by adding these natural superfoods daily in rotation. Adding these disease-fighting punch is the secret to a healthy family.
With summer, woes of oily/ dry skin and hair, cough and cold, flaky scalp, asthma attacks, dust allergies and joint pain keep cropping up. Here a few tips to help you stay cool and refereshed in summers.
- Increase Vitamin C intake: Vitamin C boosts immunity that helps prevent frequent cough and cold, sore throats and sneezing bouts. Available in the form of delectable oranges, it should definitely be included in the diet.
- Include more vegetables in your diet: Summer is the season for a plethora of seasonal green vegetables, which are available fresh. They work wonders on your hair, skin and general health. Legumes too are important as they help prevent heart diseases and even cancerous growths. They are a rich source of potassium, magnesium, vitamins and fibres.
- Moderation in diet: During summer, the metabolism of the fast, but too many calories can be difficult for the body to digest. It is important to regulate the intake of sugar and carbohydrates. Digestion and gastric problems are common during summers, therefore it is necessary to cut down on processed food and eat healthy.
- Take care of your skin: The skin turns oily and flaky during summers. Dry skin is susceptible to freckles and wrinkles, therefore, constant moisturising and nourishment is of utmost need. A lot of body oils, moisturising lotions and creams are available in the market and must be used according to skin type. Lips become chapped and can even bleed profusely if not tended to at the right time. Therefore the use of lip balms and petroleum jelly is of utmost importance during this time. The use of sunscreen is a must as the ultra violet radiations are extremely harmful for the skin.
- Look after your hair: The hair tends to lose its moisture, turn rough and frizzy. Split ends become an incessant problem; dandruff and itchy scalp become annoying problems. You must start using medicated oils and shampoo to prevent further damage.
Apart from the above mentioned tips, one must try and keep warm and protected as much as possible to prevent catching cold and flu. People suffering from asthma can make use of masks while out on the streets, to prevent an attack caused by the dust and pollution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.