Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Beena MukteshYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 years old girl, I am taking medicine for cyst and thyroid from a homeopathic Doctor for past 6 months, before that I was taking medicine for dinner same problem from allopathic, I had to change because it was not suiting me, but I am not able to control my hairfall, it is in very bad condition, please help me.
I am 27 years old. This month I missed my period. Usually I use to get my periods with in 22 to 26 days. But this time 32 days over but I didn't get my period yet. I took home pregnancy test on 32nd day and result came negative. I am in confusion. Is it too early to test. Am I still can be a pregnant? I never missed my periods beyond 32 days. Please advise
After lot of foreplay also I am having lot of pain while sex. My husband could not penetrate due to this. I have tried condom and oil also but situation is same. Please advise.
I had taken ipill twice in month my period on the same date of the last month but its not bleeding much only 2 3 drops of blood come why is it so. What its mean? Does it mean its pregnancy?
Hi I have started taking novelon from Jun 1 St everyday. In between 2 days I has unprotected sex and intercourse with my husband. Today while having sex I couldn't produce any liquid discharge from vaginal is der any chance of pregnancy. Please help. My periods ended on 26 May. But I started taking novelon from Jun 1.I did not have any sex in between 26th may to Jun 1 st. I had 2-3 days continuously after started taking novelon.
I am facing problem with my menstrual cycle. I haven't got my periods since last 2 months I am not pregnant. And even not in any kind of physical relation. From last few days I discharge white liquid more than usual way. Should I see the doctor for this. What could be the reasons for this and how to cure it.
Hypertension or high blood pressure is common in pregnant women, even in those who have no previous history of high blood pressure. This leads to complications in about 6 to 10% of all pregnancies around the world. High blood pressure may develop before or after conception and as such needs special medical attention.
Hypertension prevents sufficient flow of blood to the placenta and this inhibits the normal growth of the fetus. This could result in low birth weight of the child. However, if diagnosed in time and treated properly, hypertension does not affect the child's health too much. There are various types of hypertension during pregnancies, such as:
- Gestational hypertension: This type of hypertension is developed about 20 weeks after conception. There is no abnormality in urine or any signs of other organ damage (as is common with hypertension during pregnancy) but the condition can worsen and complicate very quickly. Pregnant women below the age of 20 and above the age of 40 are often diagnosed with high levels of blood pressure. Women who have heart or kidney conditions before pregnancy and women carrying more than one child are also likely to develop gestational hypertension.
- Chronic hypertension: Chronic hypertension is high blood pressure which develops around 20 weeks before conception and does not normalize within 12 weeks after childbirth. The patient may also have been suffering from high blood pressure for a long time but the complications appear only during pregnancy because high blood pressure rarely exhibits symptoms without an associated condition.
- Chronic hypertension superimposed with Preeclampsia: Women who have hypertension before pregnancy may develop even higher blood pressure levels during pregnancy. This leads to several health disorders like frequent headaches, fatigue and depression.
- Preeclampsia: Preeclampsia is often a serious complication of gestational pregnancy and affects about 5% to 7% of all pregnancies globally. Gestational pregnancy does not always develop into preeclampsia but it needs to be diagnosed and treated in time to avoid the complication. Women who have conceived for the first time or have a history of hypertension in the family are at a greater risk of preeclampsia. The symptoms of the condition are throbbing headaches, blurred vision, nausea and vomiting, pain in the upper abdominal region and shortness of breath.
My husband suffered FSH hormone level is high like 26 what should be treatment and als it is major problem of infertility.
What is the minimum duration one should avoid for sex after abortion? After abortion what is the time period within one will get her periods normally resume? After how many days one Shd choose for pregnancy after abortion?
My wife is pregnant 2nd time n test confirmed 15 days before. Her weight is 75 kgs now. We have kid of 2.5 years age. How to manage self weight so tht she doesn't increase too much during pregnancy.
So some of you are getting ready for honeymoon right !! some of you might be planning for second child, some of you might be thinking to start medicine for Infertility…So anyone thinking how our child should be like in future…wait don't think we are giving burden to our child before he arrives in this world.
What we mean by that is we need our child to be healthy, intelligent, fair complexion, disease-free, strong..so how this could happen in our child…does this all come in 1 package in our child !! (don’t laugh its true) Answer is yes…I will tell you few stories about this--
- In our ancient India, the story of Abhimanyu is well known in the Mahabharata. Abhimanyu, the son of Arjuna, learned how to enter the Chakravyuha. when he was in his mother's womb. Abhimanyu had heard & learnt technique by Krishna to Subhadra during her pregnancy.
- When Prahlad’s mother was pregnant, she used to listen to devotional songs. Therefore, even though Prahlad took birth in a Rakshasa family, he became a devotee of Lord Vishnu.
So likewise we have an example of Lord Rama, Swami vivekanand etc. in front of us.
Now main point, Ancient Indian medicine has recommended need for the mental, spiritual and physical preparation of the mother before childbirth. Ayurveda describes preparation of the couple planning pregnancy, three months prior to conception.
Because pregnancy should be by choice, and not by chance. The beginning is by pinda shuddhi or the purification of the gametes (sperm and ovum). If the couple is not in a state of mental stability and calmness, even if they are physically fit, they cannot give birth to a healthy child. This mental calmness and stability ("Sathwa Guna") of mind is closely related to one's food habits and many other factors. Abstinence from spicy foods and addictive substances is advised.
Moreover, in this fast running lifestyle where food adulteration, pesticides in vegetables, pollution in air, Chemical & preservatives usage in all items makes our body, mind as well as the quality of sperm and ovum also less. To overcome the effect of all this negativity, we require building a strong positive environment so that our child gets protection before birth only.
So now how we can plan this Ayurveda Garbha Sanskar Programme
"MEGHDHARA" has the answer for this “THE AYURVEDIC WAY OF PLANNING PREGNANCY”
Ayurved Garbh Sanskar Program mainly consists of....
- Beej-Shuddhi by Panch Karma
- Garbhadhan-Vidhi and Aahwaan
- Pusavan Samskar
- Garbhini Paricharya
1. Beej-Shuddhi by Panch Karma:
Prior to conception, it's very important that the Matrubeej(Ovum) and Pitrubeej(Sperm) has no deformity and are pure in a biological sense. Impure or deformed Beej are responsible for hereditary deformity and improper concievation resulting in unhealthy or a baby with congenital deformities. In Ayurveda, Matrubeej and Pitrubeej are purified by means of an appropriate cleansing procedure called Panchkarma.
2. Garbhadhan-Vidhi and Aahwaan:
It’s the procedure of conception..where we need to form the environment for suitable to our child before doing Maithun (Intercourse)..so that we get child with fair complexion, healthy and devoid of bad environment effect. Like we decorate our house to welcome the new guest.
3. Pusavan Sanskar:
It is carried out after up to 3 months of conception. Pusavan Sanskar mainly is meant of good and healthy child birth after delivery. Due to that child gets more immunity, health and intellectual power.
4. Garbhini Paricharya:
There are guidelines for food and mental attitude to be maintained by a mother during pregnancy. As the fetus grows in the womb, it gets various organs and mental abilities called Indriyas and Mind with the course of time during the nine months of its stay in the womb at a very specific time which is well-described in the scriptures of Ayurveda which being supported by modern research also.
I think now you understand the concept of garbha sanskar and how its beneficial for our child’s future. So plan accordingly to give gift to your child prior to birth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
It seems I missed my periods. Last month I have on 13 Nov. But diss month I think I missed that. Is It mean I am pregnant?
I had sex with my girlfriend without protection. After 2 hours of sex she had I pill and the very next day again she had I pill . Will it result in any kind of health issues? She can still be pregnant? Help.
My wife is 3 month pregnant aur usse bahut taklif ho rhi h jaise pet mein dard and legs mein dard aur usse bhook bhi nhi lag rhi meine doctor ko bhi dikhaya par koi farq nhi pad rha please help me.
My boyfriend kisses me and sucks my breast. Is this effect periods? Please tell me. Before marriage is it good to do this?
I have a baby of 4 years, he has A+ blood group & I am AB-. My husband is O+. Is there any problem is 2nd baby.
I am a working women. I have a 2 months child. I need to store my breast milk for my kid. How long can I store the milk in the fridge?
Im having bad pain in my vagina. Which is making me to use washroom again n again. N while using it pains a lot. please suggest a remedy as soon as possible.
What you think about mind?
- Mind is a pot where you can keep the things which is full of sweet fragrance or bitter in taste means positive thought, strong thoughts, powerful thoughts, divine thoughts or vice versa. Accordinly lies impact on the body. If you want to balance in life need to do meditation. Meditation doesn't mean pranayam.
- Most of the diseases are psychosomatic. Therefore keep your pot free from jealous. Greed, lust, envy. Fear anger, anxiety, and past time thoughts trigger our stressors. And feel light, fee and happy. Live happy and let other be happy.