Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B NeerajaYour feedback matters!
I HV pimples 3 month ago with pike and all getting remedies which are too big so I get treatment so they are clean but new pimples are coming and if I not take medicine now then they start pakna. So what should I do.
Hello sir am very slim I want to gain weight can you please suggest food and medicine for weight gain. Thank you.
I am suffering from mild right testicular pain from many days. I referred to a physician and I got my all tests clear without any complications. Please advice me what should I do now. The pain comes and sometimes goes by itself.
During erection on my penis are look good hard but penis slightly down curve during erection it's ok or any problem? Tell me sir?
Sir, I am 31 yrs old and I was suffering from ocd and depression 7 years ago. I am continuing anti depressants till date. By nature of medicine I don't get sleep at night rather I feel sleepy in morning. There is lot of fatigue and restlessness still. Don't feel like doing exercises too. I am getting hypertensive too now a days also showing my wrath on others please help in getting out of this issue.
She's not get properly periods every time & get much pain if she's not in period. So can you suggest please how could solve problems.
Hi doctor, Am started a treatment this is the 5th day, for pimples I am using the creams COSGLO GEL, adaferin GEL is it works, but till now did not got any Result. Help me.
I have a desk job and I have to work all day in seat and in night I also do a job So I have a serious problem of gas What food and fruit I use daily for this purpose.
I have sneeze and cough for over 7days, what should I do? am already see so many doctors. And pls tell a solution.
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.