Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.N Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.N SinghYour feedback matters!
My mother (52 years) has diabetes since March 2017.in march 2017 her plasma glucose fasting was 200 mg/ dl. Since then she was taking medicine Geminor MP 1 (1/2 tablet twice daily. Then her blood test was done in August 2017 and her plasma glucose fasting was 52 mg/dl. Then she started taking Geminor MP 1 - (1/2 tablet once daily). In November 2017 her plasma glucose fasting was 86.9 mg/dl. In December 2017 her plasma glucose fasting was 109 mg/dl. So I want to know is her sugar level increasing? Has she still diabetes? 109 mg/dl is diabetes? Her hands and legs has been shaking daily. What is the reason of her shaking hands and legs? Also she is taking medicine olmetime H 20 ,health ok, and Rosloy cv 10 since March 2017 for (high bp, and to keep heart healthy. Please suggest.
I have two days to suffering from fever and also leg pains then what could I do sir? Please help me.
65 mm / pr hr .....normal 0.30 mm/pr hr E S R blood test report.. female age 58. Please explain status of patient
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are the swellings of the veins within the rectum which may burst and cause bleeding as well as pain. Ayurveda is known to provide relief from symptoms and with continued use, can also provide long term cures.
Prevention strategies for piles
Ayurveda stresses on leading a healthy lifestyle to minimize the chances of getting piles in the first place. Some of the lifestyle related problems that can lead to piles and thus need to be corrected are as follows:
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle with lack of exercise: This not only causes piles but also leads to other problems like heart disease and hypertension among other problems and thus, it is advisable to incorporate a certain amount of physical activity into your routine.
- Change the diet that can cause constipation and then lead to piles: Eating too much red meat without roughage, fried and processed foods like pizzas and dairy products like cheese, can make the food very sticky resulting in piles from the constricted of bowel movements.
- Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time: If you have been sitting on hard surfaces for a very long time, it may result in piles due to pressure on the nerves of the rectum for extended periods of time.
Ayurvedic Remedies for piles
- Sesame seed paste: Sesame or “til” is a good treatment for bleeding piles when applied externally to the affected area.
- Muli or radish paste: Again, a fine paste made from this vegetable is useful in the case of painful piles which are not bleeding.
- Ayurvedic oils and creams: There are multiple ayurvedic oils and creams which can be very effective in curing or at least controlling piles. However, it is best to go to your nearest ayurvedic doctor for proper steps.
- Bael fruit mixture: An ounce of ripe bael fruit, 180 grams of sugar, black pepper powder in relevant quantities and 7 grams of cardamom powder can be mixed and had twice daily as an effective cure for piles.
- Buttermilk: Butter milk mixed with salt and black pepper in small amounts is known to be a very effective remedy for piles; but has to be consumed on a regular basis for at least a couple of months.
- Hareetaki with jaggery: One of the most popular forms of piles treatments, the fruit peel of harad or hariteeki should be taken with a cup of jaggery every night before bed time to soften stool and also cure piles.
- Radish juice: Extracted radish juice is also know as a great cure for constipation as well as lessening the symptoms of or curing piles.
- Enable smooth defaecation every day.
- Drink lots of water.
- Have light laxating medicines.
- Use of Chiruvilvadi ghee is good. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.