Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have low Vit. D- 29.1 .And have body pains. Please suggest how much IU I should take daily and food .
Sir mere seene me and kidney ki side me jb tb dard hoti hai halki si nd part ke har part me jb tb dard start ho jati hai to iska kya reason ho sakta hai abhi to meri koi jada age bhi nhi hai.
Sir last one month se mere peron ke talvo me bahut jayada dard hai. Kabhi kabhi to walk krna bhi mushkil ho jata hai. Maine apna uric acid test krwaya jo 8.29 mg aaya hai. Kya ye normal hai. Isme koi diet plan bhi hota hai ki kya khana chahiye or kya nhi. Please muje advise kre. Or ye kis karan ho rha hai.
Dr. I always suffer with white flow because of that I fell weakness body pain head ache many more things street.
My wife 65 years is having severe pain in the left heal especially when get up and walk after getting up from sleep . Pl advice a remedy
Always make sure that you use the therapeutic hot agents when the injury is in the chronic stage. They can also be used prior to physiotherapy or exercise to decrease muscle tension and increase flexibility.
I'm suffering from fever from one weak and I have also cough and full of body pains and full of headache. Please advise.
I have heavy body pains from a week, I can't able to sleep daily, I have used many medicines, but it was not reduced?
My wife aged 58 years is suffering from severe pain at the bottom of ring finger of right palm since I month. She cannot properly make fist presently or hold /rinse any thing. Please Suggest any homoeopath medicine. If not suggest allopath treat5ment for her. Thank u.
Hi I am 35 years old male, I have been diagnosed has diabetic patient 2 years back, I am suffering from chest pain, body pain, I feel very tried, some times there is pain left side of body from head to toe, indigestion, my finger shake automatically. I am very much worried, I consulted Diabetic and Cardiologist, done with all tests like TMT, HB1CA other related tests, all were normal, but still I am having chest pain and tiredness, weakness. Please suggest what should I do , waiting for your reply.
Sir/mam I want share that my grandfather suffering from pains in different parts body. If he will cure it by painkillers than after some days pain starts in another part. So please advise us the necessary treatment.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.