Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash SharmaYour feedback matters!
My hair growth is reduce and my hair is falling. I tried many shampoos and oil but it not work. My hair also become white. So suggest me to stop hair falling and improve hair growth and stop hair become white.
I have a deep dark eye cycle past 3 years I can't resolved it and I have a low semen evacuation problem I take bevon multivitamin cap. For 3 month 8 - 9 month ago, please kindly help me doctor.
I'm 26 years old male suffering from hair loss since 2012, At present my hairs are dull, dry, thin and hair root is weak whenever I applied oil on scalp, I get lots of hair, I'm losing strands from crown and front side if this won't stop it'll develop in complete bald patch. I took one of famous Homeopathic Hair treatment back in 2013. Now, what are the treatment (Whom should I visit?) and remedies I should follow to regrow hair?
I am losing hair fall. Which shampoo is better to control hair fall and home remedies for hair fall. I want to reduce my weight. Can you tell some tips for weight loss. What are the weaning foods for 5 month old baby.
My hair is to much fall in every wash in every can you tell me what's the reason and how to stop to fall my hair?
I had stretch marks on my face from past 5 years sometime it makes pain also. How can I remove or clear it?
I am suffering from pimples that its looking very bad on face my total body skin tone is perfect only my face is black please helpmee.
I am 18 years old male want to know by taking what type of food I can prevent my hair turning in to white. And how I can become height what type of food I should take.
Hi sir. I am losing hairs frequently. While I bath a get plenty of hairs in my hand and fearing of bald head what to do.
Hives, or ‘Urticaria’ in medical parlance, is a skin condition characterized by the appearance of itchy swellings on the skin surface. Hives may break out on any part of your body and can be of different sizes. It is not a prolonged condition and generally lasts for a few hours. Urticaria or hives usually occur due to the secretion of certain chemical substances such as “histamine” from underneath the skin surface.
Some of the possible causes of hives are mentioned below:
- Overexposure to sunlight
- As a side effect of medicines such as aspirin, painkillers or antibiotics.
- Insect bites
- Any food related allergy may also trigger hives
- People allergic to certain chemicals or latex can also develop hives
- Sensitivity to temperature or water can cause hives
- Infections such as Hepatitis or chronic diseases such as thyroid may result in the occurrence of hives.
- Alcohol or caffeine intake can cause chronic urticaria
The most common symptoms of Hives include:
- Skin becomes swollen
- Frequent itching sensation
- Skin inflammation is also common
- You may feel a burning sensation
- Within a short span of time, it may disappear and then again reappear on different parts of the body
- Red and white patches appear all over the skin surface known as “wheals”
Hives generally go untreated as the condition subsides within a few hours. But sometimes, hives can be chronic or acute in nature. If so, it would require treatment as it can give rise to further complications. Some of the treatment methods are given below:
- Corticosteroids may be prescribed by the doctor to control the formation of hives and give relief from inflammation.
- Antihistamines (drugs which hinder the impacts of histamines; mainly used for curing allergies) are advised to patients with chronic urticaria. It controls the effects caused due to the discharge of histamines.
- Knowing and avoiding the trigger conditions may prove to be helpful.
- Applying menthol creams can give comfort due to its cooling properties. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am 23 years old male, weight is 65 kgs. I have a small lump on my scalp on the left hand side of the brain since a long time. I consulted a Doctor for this who said that it is non malignant so I need not be worried and it will go on it's own but it only reduced in size but is still there. Today I have one more small lump on the right side of the brain above the scalp above the neck. When I touch it, it feels soft so should I be worried?
Hi doctor. I am suffering from rapid hair loss. .suggest me something to decrease the rate of hair loss.
I wants to tell you about my skin whitening problem this problem is started from the month of july and increasing day by day please tell me the solution of my this problem?
Iam suffering from vitiligo since childhood but I have a patches only on my joints I take medicine from various doctor but I can't cure properly it's not even increasing or decreasing it's stabled as they are. Now I want a proper cure of my patches is it possible that vitiligo clear from my joints.
I have white vertical lines in my nails. They have become rough. I thing this disease called 20 nails dystrophy. May I know. Why this happens. And what is the cure for it.
Make up alone cannot hide your age. To truly look younger, you may want to shift your focus on anti-aging products and techniques, which are available in plenty of options. However, most people have a fixed mindset that all anti-aging products are expensive while it is not necessarily true.
So, here we have come up with a list of 7 budget friendly anti-aging treatment techniques:
- Microdermabrasion: This process removes dry skin and smoothes skin texture. It also minimizes damage from sun spots and releases trapped oil. Microdermabrasion is an outpatient technique that involves exfoliating and vacuuming the flaky dead skin.
- Chemical Peels: There are a number of different chemical peels available today. The peel most suitable to you will depend on the issues that need to be addressed. A peel involves the removal of the top most layer of skin and exposing the layer below it. This helps remove hyperpigmentation, sun spots and scarring.
- Botox: Botox injections are commonly used to fight the formation of wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. A botox injection contains purified toxins that do not allow muscles to contract and hence reduce fine lines on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Collagen fillers: Collagen is a protein that keeps the skin elastic and firm. Collagen production is inversely proportional to age. This causes a loss of volume in the face leading to the creation of sunken spots. Collagen injections can be used to fill in these spaces and even out skin levels.
- Latisse: With age you could also lose your eye lashes. Latisse is an effective way to re-grow them and have longer and thicker eyelashes.
- Sclerotherapy: Varicose veins also become more prominent and unsightly with age. Sclerotherapy is the use of saline injections that turns the veins into scar tissue that eventually fades. In some cases sclerotherapy can be carried out by using lasers depending up on the size of the veins and how close they are to the surface.
- Laser resurfacing: This can be used to reduce wrinkles, blemishes and acne scars. It involves focusing short, concentrated pulsating beams of light at irregular skin to remove layers of skin. Laser resurfacing can be done either with a CO2 laser or an erbium laser.
Depending on the issues being addressed and the effects desired, each of these procedures may need to be performed more than once. This will affect the final price and hence it is essential to understand your treatment options completely before getting started with it.