Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Avantika SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years female. I am 4 mpnths pregnant. I have anterior low lying placenta. I am bleeding. Some times less some times more. I am also suffering from urine infection. When I bleed my infection increase. What should I do to have a healthy baby ?
There are many little things we should know and knowing them can help us so much, as of the benefits of having anzeer is so much beneficial for health.
- prevention of constipation
- prevents colon cancer
- good for diabetic patients
- strengthen bones
- sexual dysfunction
It also helps in venereal diseases also in weight loss. For more tips search for ssohm on google.
Persistent, recurrent problems with the sexual response, desire, arousal, orgasm or pain is medically known as female sexual dysfunction. More often than not greater than 1 problem co-exists that causes distress and also strains the relationship with one's partner.
Hypoactive sexual desire is the persistent or recurrent deficiency (or absence) of sexual fantasies or thoughts and/or the lack of receptivity to sexual activity.
* Sexual arousal disorder is the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve or maintain sufficient sexual excitement, expressed as a lack of excitement or a lack of genital or other somatic responses.
* Orgasmic disorder is the persistent or recurrent difficulty, delay, or absence of attaining orgasm after sufficient sexual stimulation and arousal.
* Sexual pain disorder includes dyspareunia (genital pain associated with sexual intercourse); vaginismus ( a non-coital involuntary spasm of the vaginal musculature that causes interference with vaginal penetrate noncoital sexual pain disorder (genital pain induced by non-coital sexual stimulation).
My son is 9 months old. He had suddenly stopped drinking breast milk, dint noe the reason. Later found out he had blisters in his mouth due 2 wch he was refusing 2 suckle. He dint take milk 4 almost 4 days, due 2 wch milk supply has reduced. If he start sucking again, will it increase? How cn I increase my milk production?
Hi I am a dentist age is 43. I am having vaginal discharge can you pls tell me the permanent solution.
Want to conceive, Very bad odor from vaginal discharge, Regularly pain around abdomen, Please suggest some medicine.
Hi Doctor, Me and my wife had a condom break while intercourse and she immediately took a Postpone - 72 (1.5 mg) within 2 hours of the act. Its been 6 days now and she felt bad back ache, nausea and headache. 1. Is the drug causing this as a side effect after 6 days. 2. She is on anti epilepsy pills like levipil, will this affect the functioning of the Contraceptive and hence she is pregnant now? 3. What is the sure symptom of pregnancy and when to do a pregnancy test.
Hello doctor I am having vaginal infection ,I.e itching since 2 months. I have taken candid3 vaginal tablet, 15 days back. But no effect.
I'm pregnant now 5th month. I am getting severe gas and heartburn problem. Please advice me what should i do?
Hi I am a 21 years old female. I did not have a proper periods. I have 6 to 8 months correct time the periods is came after one or two months it does not come after I take a hormone tablets then it will come
I am having lot of itching and irritation in my left side of vagina and it has been 5-6 months I also have left ovary cyst is this irritation and itching because of cyst?
I am age of 30 my wife is 23 she is suffering with irregular periods (3months minimum, we consult doctor do all harmone tests, like thyroid fsh, lh like get positive result. Give me a guide for when egg will be release in this condiation, for pregnency. Sir give me the guidence for this problem.
We are trying to conceive since 6 months. I have checked from gynec, no pcod, no anatomical problem, ovulation is ok, no hypothyroidism, no anemia, semen analysis of my husband normal, we are having alt day relation in fertile days 8th to 22th days, I have regular 28 days cycle. What should I do further? I have tachycardia of avg 100 beats/min is it relevant?
Mujhe apni beti ke bare mein puchna h vo 15 years old h usko monthly problem rehti h means periods properly nhi hoti kabhi ho jati h kabhi nhi hoti kabhi kabhi to 2 months tak nhi hoti or hoti h to ek drop ya phir ek din ke liye please tell about it.
I have a less bleeding in my periods nd also its not for 5 days its over in 2-3 days only sometimes its irregular also.
In a normal pregnancy, the egg that the ovaries release enters the fallopian tube. If a sperm fertilises it, the fertilised egg attaches itself inside the uterus. However, sometimes the fertilised egg can attach itself outside the uterus. This condition is called ectopic pregnancy.
Ectopic pregnancy can be detected in the first few weeks of the pregnancy itself. If your doctor does discover ectopic pregnancy, you would need immediate medical attention. Ectopic pregnancies can be sad and scary. The survival rate of the baby is extremely low, and you may need some time to get over your loss. Fortunately, one ectopic pregnancy doesn't mean you can never conceive again. Many women who lost their first baby to ectopic pregnancy have been able to have a healthy and normal pregnancy the second time around.
The causes of ectopic pregnancy include:
- An inflammation or infection of the fallopian tube can lead it to become entirely or partially blocked.
- Scar tissue from a surgery or an infection of the fallopian tube may also hinder the movement of the fertilised egg.
- Surgery in the tubes or pelvic areas in the past might cause adhesions.
- Birth defects or abnormal growths can cause anomalies in the shape of the tube.
These causes are usually followed by certain risk factors, such as:
- Age (The age group of 35-44 especially)
- An ectopic pregnancy in the past
- Previous abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Several prompted abortions
- Conceiving with an intrauterine device in place
- Endometriosis (growth of uterus lining tissues outside the uterus).
- Fertility treatments.
The signs and symptoms of ectopic pregnancy include:
- Minimal vaginal bleeding
- Vomiting and nausea with pain
- Pain in the lower abdomen
- Sharp cramps in the abdomen
- Localised pain (Pain concentrated on one side of your body)
- Pain in your neck, rectum or shoulder
- Rupture of the fallopian tubes can cause fainting due to the bleeding and pain
The treatment of ectopic pregnancy can be any one of the following:
- If the pregnancy has not progressed too far, methotrexate will be administered. This absorbs the pregnancy tissue and can save the fallopian tubes.
- The tubes may be removed if they have ruptured or stretched, and have started bleeding.
- Laparoscopic surgery (operations performed by making minor incisions) may be performed to remove or repair the tubes and recover the ectopic pregnancy.
Hi Dr. I am 24year old. I want to ask that my baby born on 22nd January by cesarean delivery. Its around 2 mnth completed after 7 days. But my periods are continues yet. Please suggest me any advice. Is this any problem ?
One of the most common queries faced by doctors dealing with pregnancies are risks associated with having sex during the gestation and post-partum periods. Such doubts arise from both genuine concern and also from several superstitions and myths.
As a matter of fact, having sex during pregnancy is perfectly normal and safe. However, keeping in mind the changes the woman is going through, there are a few specific do's and don'ts you need to follow while having sex during pregnancy.
- Be aware: Pay attention to the doctor's evaluation of the expecting mother's condition. Many pregnancy risks can be predicted at an early stage. Abstain in case of predictions pointing to a risky gestation period and/ or delivery. Get yourself tested regularly, so that there is no possibility of transmitting infections to the expecting mother.
- Enjoy foreplay: Pregnancy normally results in increased sensation in the erotogenic zones. Foreplay is a great way to relieve a woman's tension and she will enjoy your touch more than ever.
- Pay attention to your partner's needs and reactions: Women have to go through a lot during pregnancy like fatigue all the time, along with sudden nausea and extreme mood swings. So, paying more attention to your partner's needs and reactions will help make the act more enjoyable for both of you.
- Don't go for multiple partners: Multiple partners increase the risk of infections. It is not advisable to have sex with multiple partners during this time.
- Don't Use sex toys: Use of sex toys during pregnancy is discouraged as it increases the risk of infections.
- Don't Try risky positions and maneuvers: Please keep your desires for exotic positions in check. Risque behavior can lead to injuries.
- Don't Keep yourself ahead of her: It is perfect idiocy to keep your desires ahead of the needs and desires of the love of your life. By putting yourself ahead of her you will not only negatively affect her mental health, but her physical health as well.
- Do not mix drugs with intimacy: Use of intoxicants during her pregnancy to enhance your senses will put the healthy growth and delivery of the child in jeopardy. A number of birth defects in children are the result of using intoxicating substance use during pregnancy.