Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Aval LuthraYour feedback matters!
I went to dental because I am having bad breath problem whole day from last 8 years. This bad breath is also there after brushing. Dr. Did scaling & polishing and gave me a mouthwash (chlorhexidine gluconate solution) but it didn't worked .I am still having bad breath. One of the dentist suggested me to go for ENT. When I wake up in the morning my mouth smells very very bad, than after brushing also my mouth start smelling after few min, brushing 2 times a day don't make any effect on my bad breath. My friends say you have unusual smell in your mouth because of which I am not able to talk with anyone. This unpleasant smell is not for sometime ,its whole day. Do not know why. Please help me. Note- x-ray paranasal sinuses is done and eng specialist said everything is OK.
Actually I am 18 years old my wisdom teeth is erupting and I am suffering with please advice me what to do.
Hi'sir /mam I'm suffering from blisters on tongue. Please tell me any solutions. I'm fasting everyday so. I can eat food.
Having your dentist say to you that you need a root canal, can be a daunting affair. This means that the pulp or soft tissue inside a tooth has been damaged by bacterial infection. A root canal involves removing the damaged pulp, cleaning the infection and filling in the emptied space. Not every tooth infection requires a root canal and hence it is essential to know the indication of a root canal.
Here are a few situations when a root canal may be needed:
- Pain: Discomfort ranging from a dull ache to a sharp pain can be a sign that you need root canal treatment. This type of pain is usually characterized by throbbing and may change as you switch positions. It is usually triggered by chewing, applying pressure on the tooth or eating something cold or hot. In some cases, the patient may not be able to indicate the exact tooth that is hurting but can only identify the painful area.
- Gun tenderness: Swelling that indicates the need of root canal treatment can range from being slightly red and inflamed to pronounced lumps on the gums. In some extreme cases, this swelling may extend out of the gums into the face and neck region. Sometimes, a pus filled boil with a pimple like head may also form on the gums. If this head bursts, the patient may notice a foul taste in the mouth. This swelling can come and go as the tooth decay deteriorates and may or may not be accompanied by pain. Teeth may also feel like they have been pushed out of their sockets and are taller than usual.
- Tooth discolouration: Discolouring of teeth can be a sign of internal tooth damage. This is especially noted if the teeth take on a dark yellow, grey or blackish tint. Tooth discolouration is fairly common in cases where the tooth has undergone trauma such as an accident etc.
- Exposure of the dental nerves: At times during regular dental work, the nerves in the tooth may be exposed. This indicates an exposure of pulp tissue and can trigger pulp degeneration if left untreated.
However, all of the above symptoms can be symptoms of other types of dental problems as well and do not necessarily individually indicate the need for a root canal. Only a dentist can properly diagnose a need for root canal treatment after a physical examination and testing.
My 5 years old son developed teeth cavities in 4 of them. Do we suggest treatment and necessary refill OR Plan to remove the teeth as anyhow teeth would fall out for fresh new ones to grow. Your suggestions Pls.
After three years old, they should use a toothpaste that contains 1350ppm -1500ppm
Most importantly all parents should supervise their children's tooth brushing.
2. Floss daily to remove food particles caught in teeth
3.Eat a balanced diet
4.Schedule regular dental checkups for cleaning and oral examination.