Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Atul PrakashYour feedback matters!
I got hurt in my leg (angle) and my vien got cut by mirror class, its been two months now. I have 12 stitches and now it get started swelling and my leg is not functioning. Which specialist shall I consult?
3 Months Earlier I Had Triple Arthrodesis Surgery Which Enables To Corrects My Foot Deformity. I've Plaster During Those Days. IN first week Of December My Plaster Has Been Removed. But Now I am Suffering From Little Foot Pain. I had Little Difficulties in Walking. All I want To Ask That How Can I get Rid Of This Post Surgery pain. How Can I be Able to walk With No Difficulties. What Exercise Or Techniques Should I Do For Get Rid Of This Pain. I had Taken Painkillers "Ultracet" Regularly for 8 Days. But Then again I am Not Able to deal with this. Please Suggest Me some Advice. Your Advice Will Be helpful For Me Thank You.
My height is 6 feet and my weight is 81. I feel more pain in lower part of legs when I walk for long distances.
I got injure before 5 month in my right leg. No crack but I feel pain little bit in leg's thumb finger joint. The pain I feel while give power to that area only. Otherwise it good. Early morning I feel the pain. Then no pain by press by hand. Doctors considered me.
My girl baby 18 months old walks, runs, sits and gets up comfortably without showing any pain in her knee nor her legs. But the shape of her legs are a little bowed like a little curved From the knee part. And she usually trips over herself as though something is disturbing her while running. And runs with her legs being stiff and not bending also. Most of the time while she sits on her knee, she actually puts both her legs each next to her each thigh in a upside down V shape. She is very active and too sharp as well. But she being a girl, that curved legs of her does not look good. Please find an immediate remedy for me cause I'm afraid that this might turn even more worse. Few suggested me to do some massage, Ive Been doing it quite a while, but there is no improvement. Kindly suggest me the best remedy for this.
Gluteal weakness may causes Knee pain.
Typical complain will be, pain only while climbing down the stair and walking down the slope.
Do proper strengthening of gluteal muscles (Abductors, Extensors and rotators of hip) for proper rehabilitation.
My bone below my arm which is at the back of left hand is paining a lot from past 10 days. Actually I got heart and I usually carry my bag in the left hand which is heavy. Please advise some home remedy for the sam.
I am 35 year old male. I have severe leg pain on my both on my both legs. Taking some drug for this. Like calcium tablets and some more drug. Still, my leg pain is severe. My leg pain from last 2 years. Also try with some pain relieving lotion. What is better treatment for this? Also try one accupanjar treatment. Still my leg pain severe. Only calcium tablets enough and doing some exercise. Also walk some more distance. It's due to only aging problem. Any physiotherapy treatment available for this. Or only this tablets enough for me. Reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
Hi I am 21 year old. I am suffering from minor fracture in right side leg. So I want to know that doctors said to me 1 month bed rest but its minor I want clear time for bed rest.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.