Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ateksha Bhardwaj Khanna
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Oral Thrush
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Submit a review for Dr. Ateksha Bhardwaj KhannaYour feedback matters!
I have small tooth abscess in my mouth And I found on a google there is the only treatment for a dental abscess that is Root canal so I just want to ask that what is the cost of root canal treatment?
I live in Europe and I have genuine halitosis. Even after I eat food, my mouth stinks. Everyone close their noses. It is very embarrassing. I can't work and I can't do anything in life. Give me concrete meds found in the European pharmacies. Please help. I have this condition since childhood. Please I have no confidence to talk anymore.
I'm 20 years old girl. Since yesterday my taste buds seems to be numb after I had a couple of vomits. I don't have any medical issues. I'm worried about my taste buds. Unable to feel any taste. Please suggest.
Bad breath is embarrassing. It inconveniences you and everyone around you. It affects your life in more ways than you might be aware of. It is crucial that you give due care to your oral health well in time to save difficult procedures and unbearable decay in time. Here are a few ways how you can do that:
1. Brushing Twice: This is the first and the most important. The reasons of odour in the mouth are mainly gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities. You should brush your teeth twice, once right after you wake up and just before you go to bed.
2. Tongue Cleaning and Flossing: It’s not just brushing, you need to clean your tongue too. This is the area where harmful bacteria are present. To avoid odour and mouth diseases, ensure that you have a tongue cleaner and that you clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth. Also remove the in-betweens of the teeth with a flossing thread. It ensures complete deposit free oral hygiene.
3. No to Mints: Avoid using mints and gums to disguise the odour in your breath. They are temporary disguises and do more harm than good. They have sugar which stays back in your mouth and spoils your oral health, drastically. If you have to choose ones which are free of sugar.
4. Drink Ample Water: If your mouth is dry, it is a bad sign. Saliva has the important enzymes which help kill bacteria. If your mouth is dry, bacteria are increasing. So, drink water. Ensure you drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
5. Rinse After Every Meal: Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything, esp. chocolates and other sugary foods. A good swirl with water inside your mouth will get rid of the food lodged in corners.
6. Pick The Right Fruits: Certain fruits and vegetables are very good for oral health. Juicy and crunchy Vitamin C rich fruits like bell peppers, broccoli, berries and apple have a cleansing effect on your teeth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Sir i am a diabetic aged 49 years female jaw bone is weak one by one the tooth are falling difficult to have food can I keep dentures and how much it costs please advice.
Am 48 years old and the lower part of my front portion of teeth becomes black , how could I make it white ?
So, you have to understand the causes for bad breath. The root cause for bad breath are sulphur compounds produced by bacteria (Germs). Below are the conditions in which the bacterial count will increase in your mouth which can further lead to Bad Breath:- (Ascending in most probable way)
1. Periodontitis and Periodontal Diseases (Gum Diseases)
2. Plaque (Soft white substance on tooth)
3. Calculus (Hard white substance tooth)
4. Dental Cavity
The first 3 problems will solve with Scaling and Polishing and use of Antibiotics by your Dentist.
Your Dentist will give you mouthwash which will further reduce bacterial count in your mouth.
For 4th problem you have to visit your Dentist. There are numerous conditions and as such treatments for Dental caries.
And the 5th number problems can be solved by a registered medical physician. The acid reflux disease can further lead to Dental caries and subsequentlybad breath. The respiratory disease is a infectious condition which has to be treated by physician with antibiotics. In Diabetis sweet aroma is there in one’s breath due to ketons.
In conclusion, if your bad breath problem will not solve with only Brushing and Mouthwash, go and consult your nearer Dentist. He/She can definitely solve your problem.