Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwini Kumar Bose
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini Kumar BoseYour feedback matters!
Please advice about men dry face cream and facewash winter and summer please talk that question my age 22 years best product name and diet.
Every person, especially women, want to maintain a youthful skin, sans the wrinkles, fine lines and the other signs of skin aging. As much as we want, the skin aging is an inevitable phenomenon that will hit you at some point or the other. There are many skin surgeries and therapies available that help in skin upliftment and rejuvenation. One such nonsurgical and natural therapy that many people have embraced to give their skin a much-needed boost is the Vampire Facial, also known as the Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy for the face.
The Vampire facial has garnered much attention over the past few years. There are many renowned celebrities and personalities worldwide who have opted for the Vampire Facial.
Vampire Facial derives its name from the fact that the procedure involves the use of one's blood for the overall facial rejuvenation.
The Vampire Facial is simple and involves the use of platelets rich plasma to achieve the desired result. The basic steps involved in the procedure include:
- The vampire facial commences with the collection of blood (usually from the arm).
- The next step involves centrifugation of the collected blood (approximately high spin for 10 minutes) to separate the platelets rich plasma from the rest of the blood components.
- To minimize the pain, an anesthetic cream is usually applied all over the face.
- The platelets rich plasma is then gently and carefully injected into the face at multiple spots (use of multiple small injections) strategically to ensure maximum skin renewal and rejuvenation (through increased collagen formation that accelerates the skin healing to a great extent).
From fine lines to dark circles to smile lines, Vampire Facial takes care of every aspect, improving the skin texture, adding an aura to your already pleasing personality. The number of sessions is often determined by the age of the person concerned.
- For young adults (in their late 20's or early 30's), a single session may be enough to produce the desired results.
- For middle aged people (after 40 years), the sessions are often 3, with a time gap of 4-6 weeks.
Who should avoid the Vampire Facial?
- The Vampire Facial may be best left avoided for people dealing with an unstable blood pressure, a condition medically known as Haemodynamic instability.
- Pregnant as well as lactating women should also refrain from this procedure.
- In addition to these, people having a low platelet count (Critical Thrombocytopenia), chronic infections and septicemia should also avoid Vampire Facial or PRP of the face.
After a Vampire Facial, a person should follow a healthy skin care routine for better results. Keep the skin well hydrated and moisturized as much as you can. Never leave the house without applying a good SPF sunscreen.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have so many pimples on my face, few are much larger and black blood is also coming out from them sometimes. After expulsion of blackblood, there is tissue defect like ulcer may be there. So much blackheads by pimples.
Clean skin gently- Gently wash your face with a mild cleanser [according to the type of your skin], once in the morning and once in the evening, as well as after heavy exercise. It is also important to shampoo your hair regularly. If you have oily hair, you may want to wash it every day. Wash your face with plain water frequently.
Avoid frequent handling of the skin. Avoid rubbing and touching skin lesions. Squeezing, pinching or picking blemishes can lead to the development of scars or dark blotches.
Shave carefully- Shave gently and only when necessary to reduce the risk of nicking blemishes.
Choose cosmetics carefully.
Self-care measures and over-the-counter medicine have not helped after several months; Your acne is severe or getting worse; then contact your dermatologist.
Products such as facial scrubs, astringents and masks generally aren't recommended because they tend to irritate skin, which can aggravate acne. Excessive washing and scrubbing also can irritate skin. If you tend to develop acne around your hairline, shampoo your hair frequently.