Causes, symptoms and prevention of Acidity
Namaskar main doctor Ashwani Goyal. Ma ek ayurvedic doctor hu. Aur ek Nadi Vidya bhi hu. Nadi Vaidya matlab jo Nadi Ke dwara marizon Ki Bimari ke baare mein Batata hai usko kya Bimari es samay hai anay wali hai. Aaj main aapko gas or acidity ke baare me kuch batao ga. Gas acidity Hamare Sharir Mein Hone Wali lagbhag sabhi bimario Ke Piche bahut bada roleplay karti hai. Gas or acidity matlab jo bhi Hum bhojan Karte Hain Jaisa bhi Hamara ahaar vihaar hota hai. Aahar Vihar matlab Humara Lifestyle Jaisa bhi Hota Hai Us Lifestyle se sambandhit Bimari Hai Hame Aati Hai. Gas Jo bhi Humne bhojan lia Yadi WO Hame pura Sal nahi pata Toh WO Hamare Sharir mein jakar Bahut Si Bimari Hai Peda karta hai. Sugar Ho Gaya blood pressure Ho Gaya joints pain Ho Gaya.
Acidity means Jo Humne Bojhena liya Uski taseer uski quality yadi garam nature ki hai yadi us bhojan me pitta ki matra zyda hai, us bhojan me garmi zyada hai tou wo humaray shareer me ja kar pitta k aggravate karay gi aur jis se shareer me acid level barhay ga aur acid level barhnay se jaodi bal jharna, bal safeed ho jana, ankho me jalan rehna, gall bladder stone banna, joints me pain, ye sari samasayae humaray shareer me gas aur acidity kay bannay ki waja se hti hai. Aur sab k banne ke peechay karan hai humara lifestyle, humari food habits. Yadi humara lifestyle aur food habits ayurveda ke anusaar rahay ga tu huamray KO buhta kam bemarian shareer me pareshan karein gi.
Yadi humara lifestyle thora sa bhi gar bar ho jata hai yadi humaray shareer me Vatta, Pitta, Kaph ki matra thori c bhi imbalance hti hai tou humaray shareer me es type ki bemarian ati hain. Yahan hum apna center me apnay mareezo ko btaty hai k unki bemari k peechay basic reason kia hai aur usko kis tareeqay se door kia ja sakta hai. Proper lifestyle follow karne ki waja se unki kafi had tak bemarian door hoti hain. Aur uskay sath sath kuch desi dawa hum unko detay hain. Aur Desi Dawa Lene se lagatar Achi Lifestyle follow karnay say routine se exercise karnay se shareer me honay wali buhat sari beemariyan Jo jis k liay mareez lagataar dawa khatay rehtay hai.
Sugar hai, blood pressure hai, thyroid hai, asthma ki problem hai. Aj kal buhat zyada samasya phel rahi h blood pressure ki. IBS aj kal bohat se logo ko honay laga hai. Uskay peechay karan yahi hai k hum log bhojan ko buhat ghalat tareeqay se letay hai. Gram food letay hain aur us k sath thandi cold drink le letay hain. Basi khana zyada use honay laga hai. Pet foods zyada use honay lagay hain. In sab cheezo ko kis tareeqay se door karein. Apnay lifestyle ko hum kis tareeqay se design karein k hum proper tareeqay se jeevan ko enjoy kar saken. Ye cheezain hum apnay center par mareezo ko btaty hain.
Aakhir me main aapko btana chahunga ke lybrate aik buhat aca platform hai es platform k through buhat saray mareez Jo hain buhat saray doctors se online or video call k duwara connect apas me ho jatay hain aur unki queries door ho jati hain. Toh ap bhi yadi mere se milna chahe ya mera se kisi bhi type ki koi bhi baat cheet karna chahen toh lybrate k through ap meray se mil saktay hain.read more
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashwani Goyal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwani GoyalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
acne developed and was just a disaster for me. going to college was so embarassing because my face was looking disastrous. this made me switch creams to creams, trying different items to remove the acne but the acne was not going away. finally i decided that it was enough to use chemicals and try some natural remedies. for this i consulted dr ashwani goyal who is set up in gurgaon. he has an excellent sense of anticipation and knew that what was the easiest and best way to remove the acne. the medicines and all the things he applied just removed the acne in a month or two.
I started developing problems while having sex with my wife. Then i went to a doctor and he told me that these were because of the fact that i was leading a very unhealthy and hectic life. I tried a lot of antibiotic medicines and other exercises to boost my stamina but they were not effective. then i decided to go for ayurvedic treatment and i found dr shailender. these kind of doctors are really hard to find because of the fact that many of them are just behind money rather than treating their patients. recommended to everyone searching a good ayurvedic doctor.
my son had developed a serious fever and even after the treatment in the hospitable for his severe condition he was very weak and unhealthy after he came back home. this as a mother made me very worried about him, and i immediately took him to dr ashwani for a panchkarna treatment because he had done one brilliant panchkarna on me also. after seeing my son he instantly started the treatment. the outcome cud be seen on him within no time. he soon began to eat his normal food and regained strength.
my mother has a very serious case of migraine since a decade and she has tried a lot of medicines and other treatments to make that go away but it has never gone. she only has a very hard antibiotic that calms down the migraine and stops it for a moment. but some smells make it worse again. so we went to dr ashwani and his treatmet surprisingly made the condition stable for a long time. my mother is very happy and so are we.
i had ED and sex is becoming very bad for me. my wife told me that she was very fed up with the problem and that i shud consult a doctor. i is very scared to go to a doctor and talk about my problem. it is private matter and shud stay in between the couple. but the doctor is the one who can solve it so i went to dr goyal and he talked to me and made sure that the problem was cured.
diet planning was a very important thing i needed because i wanted to lose weight gradually and build a body. i had a talk with various trainers but i cudnt understand who was right because all of them had diffrent opinions. thus i went to dr goyal who gave me a full diet plan with the goal i wanted. i followed it and my body is perfectly balanced. thanks doctor.
dr goyal you surely are a special person because you are a doctor helping people and on top of that your humble nature just makes you the best doctor i have been to. please keep this attitude and more and more patients will trust you.
a very great dr goyal is. he is the best doctor that i have seen. he is very good in his field and makes sure that the patienst are treated for their diseases and get well with his medicines.
treated my problem fantastically. I was having difficulty in having sex with my husband and consulted him on the same. the treatment he did made sure that i was back to normal and healthy.
a very good dr ashwani goyal is. he talks very politely to his patients and shows the fact that where ever one is he should always care about other people.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ashwani Goyal to be inspiring. Inspiring...
If you're suffering from weak memory or memory loss, Ayurveda might be able to solve your problems. Ayurveda uses natural remedies to cure many diseases, and even though forgetting where you put your glasses or cell phones may not sound discrete enough, it may be early signs of dementia.
Before it escalates to that level, here are foods that you may try to curb it as the first signs appear :
* Almonds are one of the most effective food items to increase your brain power and cure amnesia. They are a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants that hike up your mental prowess. They are best to have early in the morning, ground and mixed with milk and sugar (or a healthier supplement being honey), or otherwise, after being soaked overnight in water.
* Ayurvedic herbs, like rosemary, brahmi, ashwagandha, shankha pushpin, licorice plant, etc, are all known to have medicinal properties that improve your brain power. Regulated incorporation of these herbs in your diet in requisite amount relaxes your mind, and thereby improves its functioning capacity.
* Indian Gooseberry or amla, is rich in Vitamin C, as well as anti oxidants, which helps boost immunity, but other than that, amla is also known to have properties to strengthen your nervous system. It is one of the best remedies for managing Alzheimer's disease. It can be consumed raw or dried, and at times along with white sesame seeds.
* Fish oil is an excellent way to enhance your memory, especially if you are a non-vegetarian. It contains rich quantities of Omega 3 fatty acids, which help rejuvenate your brain cells. But if you are a vegetarian or vegan, fish oil or even fishes like salmon, might not be the best suited to your dietary preference, in which case it may be more helpful to consume Omega 3 supplements which are readily available in the market, or even fenugreek seeds.
* Cinnamon helps in revitalizing your mental health, when consumed, or even when smelled. Add a pinch of cinnamon to your food, or mix a teaspoon with honey, and it will work wonders for your mental health.
* Nigella seeds, black seeds or kalonji is another way to boost your memory. They are rich in anti oxidants, and alongside also have anti-inflammatory and provide natural protection to neurons. Adding them to your meals can not only improve their taste but also enhance its remedial powers.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses.
Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows :
Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
Ayurveda recognises six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
Ayurveda recognises sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayuveda.
This practice helps in focussing the awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda. Contact us for a private consultation to know more.
Most people dread the prospect of having to deal with diabetes. After all, having any disease is not a nice prospect, let alone a lifestyle disease such as diabetes. For many people who have it, a lifetime of pill taking at different parts of the day is a reality. But what if, other successful forms of treatment were found to be effective? Yes, there is good news for all diabetic patients. Ayurveda is one such line of medicine, which has been successfully treating diabetic patients for centuries.
A lot of the effort to treat a person who has diabetes by using Ayurvedic principles has to do with the kind of food regularly consumed. This should not really come as that much of a surprise as our overall health has a lot more to do with the food that is eaten by a person than is normally thought. While cinnamon is considered to be great to add flavour to food, Chinese cinnamon, also known as cassia, which is sourced from the bark of the cinnamon tree, is a good resource to treat diabetes with.
When it comes to food items that should be avoided by a person who has diabetes, rice tops the list. It is something that should not be consumed in large quantities at all. This is true in spite of it being a staple food in many countries and for many people. Apart from this, eating potato does not do any favours either; so consume them in limited quantities.
It is very important to quit smoking and stop consuming alcohol to a large extent, if a complete withdrawal is not possible. In addition to this, sufficient sleep on a nightly basis is also key to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. A person with diabetes would do well to make it a habit to practice meditation in a consistent way. Practising yoga and going for regular walks are also highly recommended. As a matter of fact, the activity level of a person should be high throughout the day and not just peak at the time of exercise.
One of the main beliefs of Ayurveda is that an overall healthy state of body needs to be maintained. If the body is not in balance, this will cause various problems in different parts of the body. As long as there is discipline, with Ayurveda, diabetes can be easily beaten!
If we are talking health and health concerns, sneezing seems to be inconsequential. However, in reality sneezing is quite discomforting. Occasional sneezing is a natural defense mechanism of your body that helps throw out unwanted elements in the respiratory passage. This cannot be called a disease. A certain kind of sensitivity in the mucous membrane of your nose can make you sneeze repeatedly. Irritability to specific food products or weather conditions can lead to frequent sneezing. Recurrent sneezing is therefore directly linked to various kinds of allergy.
Ayurveda has been known for its efficacy in treating a vast range of diseases. Ayurveda diagnoses an ailment or a disorder in eight ways. This branch of alternative medicine examines the pulse, urine, stool, tongue, vision, speech and the touch of a person.
The problem of intermittent sneezing can also be dealt with through the use of Ayurvedic diagnostic procedures and medications.
1. Haridrakhanda: This powder is recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners to treat sneezing. A spoonful of Haridrakhanda with warm milk or warm water can really make you feel better. The medication should be taken four times a day to achieve desired results.
2. Shadabindu Taila: Shadabindu taila or anu taila can be inhaled regularly to treat the condition of continuous sneezing.
3. Agasta Rasayana: People, who easily contract allergies from their surroundings and end up sneezing throughout the day, are also the ones suffering from acute constipation. Two or three spoonfuls of Agasta Rasayana can improve irregular bowel syndrome. It should be mixed with hot milk or water and taken only after dinner. Even if you are sneezing problems have been tackled, you may continue with this to prevent the problem from bothering you again.
Other Ayurvedic tips to cure sneezing are:
1. Keep away from taking a head bath in cold water. Lukewarm water is best suited for people prone to repetitive sneezing.
2. Dust, smoke and a rainy, wet weather could aggravate your condition.
3. Avoid the intake of cold items like ice- cream, iced tea, cold water, banana and curd if you wish to remedy allergies.
4. Garlic, turmeric and black pepper are also known for their benefits in curing sneezing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
In medical science, the term used to refer white patches on the skin is vitiligo. This can appear on various parts of the human body. These are commonly found to develop on hands, feet, arms, legs, face, lips, and around the eyes and mouth. Researchers are not aware of the exact cause behind this skin disease. Some experts believe that it could be an instance of any kind of an autoimmune disorder.
The immune system attacks the melanocytes or the cells that produce skin coloring pigment i.e. melanin. It can also be caused due to genetic factors, excess exposure to sunlight, stress and deficiency of vitamin B12. The white patches are also caused due to infection caused by fungus like tinea versicolor.
Whatever be the cause, the problem is quite embarrassing for all. It mars your beauty and makes you look ugly. There are cosmetics and medicines to treat the condition.
But you can also choose some home-based remedies from the list below to get rid of the white patches:
- Babchi: It is an effective remedy for the problem of hypopigmentation or white patches. It has antipsoriatic properties. You must soak the seeds of this herb in the juice of ginger for at least three days. You must replace the ginger juice timely. It is thereafter advised to remove the husk from the seeds and dry them under the sun to make a powder out of it. Mix the powder with 40gms of milk a day and consume it. You can also put babchi oil on the skin and stay under the sun for 15 minutes.
- Ginkgo Biloba: It has antioxidant properties to fight against the white patches. It hampers the spread or progress of the disease. You should consume 40-80mg of this three times in a day.
- Coconut Oil: It helps in soothing the skin and cures inflammation. It helps in re-pigmentation. It is antifungal in nature.
- Ginger: It benefits the blood. It boosts the production of melanin. Place a slice of ginger on the white patch and let it dry. You must repeat this twice daily for a week to see the best result.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am having blood in stool what to do I am very tensed after seeing blood in my stool whenever I go to secret, blood comes. Out.in potty. Please suggest me how can I stop and what diet do I take.
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain,
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!