Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Ashutosh Tripathi

MA (Psychology)

Psychiatrist, Gurgaon

26 Years Experience  ·  1000 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Dr. Ashutosh Tripathi MA (Psychology) Psychiatrist, Gurgaon
26 Years Experience  ·  1000 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Ashutosh Tripathi
Dr. Ashutosh Tripathi is a popular Psychiatrist in Sector-51, Gurgaon. He has been a successful Psychiatrist for the last 24 years. He studied and completed MA (Psychology). You can visit him at Max Hospital-Gurgaon in Sector-51, Gurgaon. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Ashutosh Tripathi on has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on You can find Psychiatrists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MA (Psychology) - ... - 1992
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashutosh Tripathi

Max Hospital-Gurgaon

B-Block, Phase-1, Sushanth Lok 1. Landmark:Near Huda Metro station & metro pillar no 190, GurgaonGurgaon Get Directions
1000 at clinic
View All


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh Tripathi

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have been having this constant recurring negative thoughts since couple of months. I cannot focus at anything. I have developed a habit of being at comfort zone. Likewise my interactive skills are vastly deteriorating and my mind goes blank while talking with people. I am even afraid to do basic things like going out for shopping, utility bill payment, etc. I also feel that someone is watching. Nd if someone laughs at their own matter I feel like they are laughing at me. Last year I was diagnosed with chronic depression and went through cbt and felt okay for around 4-5 months but all of a sudden I started having panic attacks and so on as I described above. Please tell me am I going mad?

L L. B..,, M.Sc psychy,, N L P, P.G.D.G.C, M.S psychotherapy,, M.A child care, M A, clinical psy, M.A,social psychiatry,, M.Phil., psychology., Ph.D .,psychology
Psychologist, Vijayawada
I have been having this constant recurring negative thoughts since couple of months. I cannot focus at anything. I ha...
You are very sensitive. Negative thoughts come to everyone but no one give priority. But you are giving high priority. I think you are in alone thinking all things excessively that may be reason to develop this type of thoughts. Cognitive behavior therapy should not be done in proper for that reason you may developed again. You are nearest to my place please consult me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I usually get so tensed about my studies. That brings me in a sort of depression. And even I get scared to stay alone in my room due to this stress. What should I do please help me out.

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
I usually get so tensed about my studies. That brings me in a sort of depression. And even I get scared to stay alone...
If you get above symptoms inky during exams or when you are overloaded with study logs, then you need to learn to manage stress appropriately. But if inspite of all attempts to manage study stress you always end up with same symptoms, you should consider trying help with medications and counseling. You also might need to learn some relaxation exercises
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Tips to reduce depression

MS- Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Tips to reduce depression

Fish like salmon, trout, tuna, mackerel, herring, sword fish, reduce depression.

I am unable to get out from some depressions so I just wanted to be free from these so please help me.

I am unable to get out from some depressions so I just wanted to be free from these so please help me.
Dear Mr could try Biochemic KALI PHOS 12X tablets.....take 4 tablets thrice daily in luke warm water
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir i am physically fit but after some time i have a mentally depression and after this my mind is to conscious n not properly fit for 7- 10 days after this it will be well as before i.E.Look like i feel after drink alcohol thats cause so please advice what happens in that period n what we do ?

BHARAT JYOTI, MRACGP, INCEPTOR, MD-PhD, MD - Psychiatry, FIPS, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), DPM, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Bangalore
Stop drinking alcohol. Think positive. Eat balanced diet / Change your mind frame to a better life. Do excercise daily/ and yoga and meditation regularly/ Do pranayama daily /
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want a suggestion that my father drinks alcohol every night before having dinner and then he keeps on analysing things and talks bad things about people. Then he blames us for nothing. Then there is fight between my father and mother. Sometimes it becomes very severe. He getsout of control. So kindly suggest me how can I make him leave alcohol because he will never get ready to the consult a doctor about his alcoholism.

Psychiatrist, Bangalore
Dear lybrate-user, Probably your father is dependent on alcohol. These are the routine talks and fights when he is drunk. Leaving alcohol is difficult. Withdrawal symptoms make him go back to alcohol. You and your mother need to understand this and help him out instead of telling him to leave alcohol and fight. Get help from your father's friends or brothers to motivate him to go to doctor. Be prepared for admission into hospital for few days also. Take him to doctor by telling few bodily complaints like stomach pain, sleep disturbances, lack of digestion, shakiness, etc. Let the doctor find out about alcohol and treat. If there is a alcoholic anonymous group in your city or nearby, you can approach them, they will come home and talk to father.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can anyone suggest me some picks of antidepressants to kill my depression and anxiety, I want to be confident and want to forget all the things happened in the past,

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Can anyone suggest me some picks of antidepressants to kill my depression and anxiety,
I want to be confident and wan...
5 Ways to Fight Depression If you feel depressed, it's best to do something about it — depression doesn't just go away on its own. In addition to getting help from a doctor or therapist, here are 5 things you can do to feel better. 1.Exercise. Take a 15- to 30-minute brisk walk every day — or dance, jog, or bike if you prefer. People who are depressed may not feel much like being active. In addition to getting aerobic exercise, some yoga poses can help relieve feelings of depression. Two other aspects of yoga — breathing exercises and meditation — can also help people with depression feel better. 2.Nurture yourself with good nutrition. Depression can affect appetite. One person may not feel like eating at all, but another might overeat. Proper nutrition can influence a person's mood and energy. So eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and get regular meals (even if you don't feel hungry, try to eat something light, like a piece of fruit, to keep you going). 3.Identify troubles, but don't dwell on them. Try to identify any situations that have contributed to your depression. When you know what's got you feeling blue and why, talk about it with a caring friend. Talking is a way to release the feelings and to receive some understanding. 4. Express yourself. With depression, a person's creativity and sense of fun may seem blocked. Exercise your imagination (painting, drawing, doodling, sewing, writing, dancing, composing music, etc.) and you not only get those creative juices flowing, you also loosen up some positive emotions. Take time to play with a friend or a pet, or do something fun for yourself. Find something to laugh about — a funny movie, perhaps. Laughter helps lighten your mood. 5. Try to notice good things. Depression affects a person's thoughts, making everything seem dismal, negative, and hopeless. If depression has you noticing only the negative, make an effort to notice the good things in life. Try to notice one thing, then try to think of one more. Consider your strengths, gifts, or blessings. Most of all, don't forget to be patient with yourself. Depression takes time to heal. If you are happy with these answers please click on "useful” link so that I can know my efforts are not wasted. If you want more clarifications or prescription for medicines consult me on this site to ask me directly and not in open questions session It's not easy to say exactly what causes depression and anxiety – it's different for everyone. Sometimes a difficult time in you or your mates' life can set off depression or anxiety, sometimes it's caused by a combination of things that has built up over time and sometimes, there's just no obvious cause at all.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Sir/ma'am, I was in Relationship with a girl about 2 years. Suddenly she said my mom and brother know about our relationship. She was ignoring me . She said I can't marriage because my family is in politics and caste problem. I love her a lot I am crying like hell And when I call her. She pickup and said I will talk you later she never call back. Still I do a call every day. Please advise.

General Physician, Mumbai
I will suggest you to respect her decision and talk about it with your friend and move ahead in your life and don't call her for minimum of two weeks and just wait and if she calls than you both can talk about your relationship or else just forget her.
Submit FeedbackFeedback


Pulmonologist, Faridabad
Every puff of smoking brings one near to Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (copd ).
7 people found this helpful

Sir please help me I have not able to concentrate on any thing some thing always affect my psychology of the different obj.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
There may be something bothering you or stressing you. You must meet with a counselor and deal with that. With regard to concentration here are a few guidelines: Daily exercise of at least half an hour is a must. Even if you go to a gym, ask for aerobic and/or callisthenic exercises with whatever else you are doing. A healthy body harbors a healthy mind. With regard to memory, it is very important that your brain and body is ideally rested to be able to recall whatever is required, rather comfortably. Puzzles pose problems to the brain that help it to use new pathways and neurons, which give the brain considerable exercise. It taxes the left brain to use logic to solve the myriad possibilities which other activities do not stimulate. Crosswords are excellent for vocabulary learning and use. Jigsaws and Rubik cube stimulate different permutations to finally settle on the most likely one. Picture completion and anagrams help approach problem solving from several angles. Do Sudoku, and memory co-relation activities and skills. Have a good night?s sleep, have a good breakfast of more proteins, meditate often, remain free of stress, eat a lot of fiber (whole grains, fruits and vegetables), nuts, avocado, eat dark chocolate, consume less of fat and use olive or coconut oil instead, do Yoga meditation exercises, etc. You need to check out if you are stronger visual or auditory. The visual is a better mode than the auditory. However, if you combine the two modes, you will get the best concentration. Have a special place of learning, which should be well lit, with soft painted walls, well-ventilated, with no distractions. When you get bored, study by writing. If you repeat learning at least five to seven times, you will apparently remember for a longer time. Sit comfortably but do not slouch. The reading material should be of a fairly large print. Study at small intervals of about 40 minutes and then take a break or change the subject. Short-term memory is a faculty of the left brain, and long-term memory is a feature of the right brain. When people are stressed, they tend to favor the right brain and abandon the left brain, where short-term memory resides. So, it is really very simple: deal with the stress and activate left brain functions. Here are a few suggestions to activate left brain function: shut your left nostril and breathe, move your eyes from right to left and vice versa for at least half a minute at a time, and do callisthenic exercises with some form of counting, regularly. There are some memory enhancing techniques and study methods that your teacher will be able to guide you with. If your home life is full of distractions and stress, it is likely to affect your memory, adversely. In that case, I suggest that you and the family go for counseling too.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

Dr. Jyoti Kapoor

Paras Hospital - Sushant Lok, 
at clinic
Book Appointment
(16 ratings)

Dr. Ashish Mittal

M.D Psychiatry , MBBS
Confidence Clinic, 
800 at clinic
Book Appointment
(136 ratings)

Dr. Mehak Nagpal

MD - Psychiatry
Centre for Sexual & Mental Health, 
500 at clinic
Book Appointment