Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh TripathiYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old man I have back pain and my sugar level is 355 and leaver is week due to highly use if alchocal now I want I leave all bad habits what should I need to do and what diet should you need to follow to be healthy.
I am 18 years old student preparing for medical entrance. I need to lessen my sleep timing and balance my studies but I feel tired and sleepy all day even if I have a complete 6-7 hrs sleep at night. How do I control my sleep at this crucial time when exams are so near. Also,keeping my studies in focus, what kind of diet should I take (detailed) and how do I improve my concentration and memory. Also, I get depressed at times or too tensed to study properly what should I do for that?
Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) is a common, chronic disorder characterized by long-lasting anxiety that is not focused on any one object or situation. Those suffering from generalized anxiety disorder experience non-specific persistent fear and worry, and become overly concerned with everyday matters.
Generalized anxiety disorder is "characterized by chronic excessive worry accompanied by three or more of the following symptoms: restlessness, fatigue, concentration problems, irritability, muscle tension, and sleep disturbance. Generalized anxiety disorder is the most common anxiety disorder to affect older adults. Anxiety can be a symptom of a medical or substance abuse problem, and medical professionals must be aware of this. A diagnosis of GAD is made when a person has been excessively worried about an everyday problem for six months or more. A person may find that they have problems making daily decisions and remembering commitments as a result of lack of concentration/preoccupation with worry. Appearance looks strained, with increased sweating from the hands, feet, and axillae and they may be tearful, which can suggest depression. Before a diagnosis of anxiety disorder is made, physicians must rule out drug-induced anxiety and other medical causes.
In children GAD may be associated with headaches, restlessness, abdominal pain, and heart palpitations. Typically it begins around 8 to 9 years of age.
Please consult a psychologist for psycho therapy based treatment at a first step.
I am 49 year old and get missing heart beats on specific situations such as high anxiety, cold weather, having fast paced walk, less sleep. I am on metolar xr 50, angizar 50 and ecosprin av 75 for blood pressure control. Is it serious? My general physician says to ignore it.
I am very sensitive I love my husband and I'm showing it sooo much to him he is also love's me but he is not showing that's why I'm feeling very lonely what will I do now.
Hello doctors My mother in law is suffering from Parkinson's advanced disease. Is there any treatment whom we have to consult? Till now we have visited almost all hospitals located in my place (hyderabad) .Is there're any hope that we can get her to normal position?
I am 32 yrs old. I am suffering from psychotic problem from 6yrs. I am getting positive and negative thoughts in my mind which decrease my confidence and brings anxiety and panic in my behaviour. I am facing this problem from past 6yrs. It some times makes me irritated also. I want to know what is this problem known as? Is it curable or not?
I am very tensed and feared while driving. Bike on roads and I think too much about my death.what can be done
Sir I am not suspicious and I watched a video on paranoid disorder patient and I feel that I didn't have much of this disorder because I am free to every one except when girls see me. I didn't separate my self from society, people or anyone else. Sir I made myself strong ethically so as to not feel any change in my sense of response with others. So now from two weeks I am feeling somewhat good.
I am going through some mental health issues. Mainly a drug induced psychosis. The main issue i am having is I feel I can not trust my wife. She webt behind my back and contacted my brother to come and get me. I want to do my recovery on my own without her help. Is this normal.
Sir mai tabbco khat ho kayi bar chodana chaha par khud ko control nahi hota. Please help me. Or suggest me for any medicines which help me.
I started doing exercise at home and my body started panning from next day? What shall I do? Help Me?
As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.
- She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
- She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
- She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
- Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
- Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
- She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
- Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
- The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset.