Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashu KhannaYour feedback matters!
My molar teeth has broken 3/4 part and I want to clean my teeth also what should I do and what will be cost for treatment.
I have pimples rather acne. I have observed this if I do not throw my body waste out regularly their amount on my face increase. I need to take antacids even to throw the waste out of my body. Can it be acidity which which obstacles my stomach from getting clear.
I have back pain issue from last 9 years. I do weight training from last 5 years but still there is nos relief. Please help me.
Hello sir. Can a men change into a gay due to hormone variations at an age of 20 years old. At what age men can change into a gay. Can i know answer please.
I have -3.5 cylindrical power in my right eye along with -5.0 spherical, in left -1.25 cyl and -3.5 sph, I want to use contact lenses, is it advisable to use them without cylindrical power?
31 yrs. Old and my wife is 32 yrs old. She always show any physical problem and every time fought me and became very irritated. She is working lady she belives on other people not me.
Hello sir, I have fat from past 5 year please consult how too slim in health. What i need to do for slim?
I am having a chicken pox from the last 15 to 30 day and it in not feeling good what should I do no.
I am a 21 year old guy and my weight is not increasing at all, any suggestions for increasing weight fast will be welcomes.
Sir, I am suffering from loneliness earlier I am having a good friendship but later on with my attitude I am losing all my friends, I am unable to move closely with friends, I am getting danger thoughts, not only in friendship but also in managing things, I want have a psychological help I am afraid of seeking psychological help what should I do sir please tell me.
I have so many pimples on my face but I have noticed those pimples are growing because of production of testosterone how can I get rid of those pimples?
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.