Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok Mahto
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok MahtoYour feedback matters!
Now a days my 4 months labrador is feeling weakness in his back legs and when he stood up he feel ache. Suggest remedy. His all vaccination is done and he eats everything.
Doctor, i have a couple of pomerians, they are 12 years old now. Maggi (male) and Noodles (female) respectively. The female one has now got problems with her diets, she is not eating properly and vomits whatever she had. Please help
I have cone to know that tiles are not good for dogs? Is that true My dog can't grip on tiles or marble he slips also there is change in his way of walking So I make him walk on tough floor for 1.5 hours a day is that okay? He is just 40 days.
How to take care of 35 days old spitz puppy. About his diet and daily routines. About his vaccinations and other medications.
Proviboost syrup 200 ml and proviboost drops 15 ml are same or different? I have to get it for my parrots. Thank you.
Dear Sir, my 4 n years Old Lahaspho male dog has a problem by birth In its both of back legs (slightly bend legs). But it can walk n run well. Now I consulted a my regular doctor for mating, he said my dog legs were weak and it can't mate a dog. Am so upset seeking for a solution. Is there any alternative options to strengthen my dog's legs. Kindly help me.
Cracker sounds are a stress for most pets – and can leave owners pretty frazzled too.
According to figures from the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) , 45% of dogs show signs of fear when they hear loud bangs.
And 65% of owners feel anxious for their pet as the bangers go off.
But with Diwali celebrations starting, planning can take the stress out during crackers bursting. Here’s ten things you can do to help:
1. Create a safe den or hideaway, like this cat tent, right. Before fireworks night, put treats, toys and blankets there so pets associate it with positive experiences. The RSPCA’s Professor Daniel Mills said: “Dogs learn this place is safe and enjoyable. So when fireworks go off they may go there because they know no harm will come to them.”
2. Keep pets indoors. Cats should stay in and dogs walked in daylight.
3. Close curtains and play music or leave the TV on to muffle firework noise.
4. Protect small animals. Rabbits, guinea pigs or birds should be given extra bedding to burrow in and have an area of their cage or hutch covered with blankets.
5. Try letting pets smell essential oils – they can help to relax and soothe them.Use plug in pheromone diffusers.
6. Try calming supplements in their food.
7. Play with pets so they are tired and may sleep through the day.
8. Don’t punish a pet for reacting to noise – it will make things worse.