Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish MittalYour feedback matters!
Dear madam I have skin problem around my penis and back side seating space. Its look like a black spot and rashes please help me.
I'hv been suffering from muscular cramps in my right leg thai and strong pain in west. please help me with this message-
I am 18 years old, and I have back pain after playing football, and also I am addicted with cigarette, how to stop this habit.
Approximately 2-4 times a month I experience a jerk in my lower back and the pain from it lasts in a day or two or sometimes in an hour. This can happen any time but usually happens when I play cricket. It pains a lot when I try to bend a little. Please suggest me something.
Hello sir! I feel sometimes pain in the knees and sometimes crackling sound while walking or getting up and feels like I have a weaker bones and I want to go professional in football sir please help me.
I have disc bulge from past 2 years. But My pain has increased from past 4 days (travelled for 6 days continuously by flight and road). Please help me reduce pain.
I am 28 years old. If I need to stand for 3 to 4 hours then I feel so much pain in my legs especially in ankles. What I need to do, so I can get rid of this.
I am 55 years old male suffering from neck and back pain additionally I go acidity problem also mainly whatever I eat very small portion of it comes to my drought back.
Good Afternoon Sir, my age is 29 years old. I met with a bike accident on dated 19.03.2017 in which my right collar bone had been broken into two pieces. The doctor advised to use a sling & brace for one month with proper medicine. After one month doctor said it has been connected & also advised not to use sling & brace. Now 3.5 month has been passed. Sometimes I am feeling pain in this joint. Am I able to ride bike now? How many days required to recover fully so that I ll be able to do all those work as previously. I request you to kindly suggest on the above matter. Thanks
Hi doctor. i am 27 my feets are burning cue report is normal. so, what is the reason behind this please suggest me thanks.
I have pain in lower back from three year. And right leg buttock. Cannot sit on chair more than 10 minute. And feel Weakness, Shortness of feet, tingling. Sleeping and standing no problem I also do mri report and, Xray with different position, also consult with neurosurgeon he also do some nerve test and it is normal In three years, taking many tablet and Injection like B12. Now I stop the all. Last 10 month.
I have back pain and also left leg weak ness. Numbness is there. Can you please tell me the solution for that.
Hi, I have grade 3 tear in medial meniscus of right knee. Doctor suggested me arthoscopy but he is not giving gurantee whether I will be back to my normal routine including sports activities and gym. I have also read many negative feedback about the meniscal arthoscopy. Pls suggest for any alternate.
Please suggest treatment for fever and fully body pains since one day I am talking P650 and monocef200 but not controlled.
A neck strain and sprain is not a serious injury. However, they can still cause significant dysfunction and pain.
Causes of Neck Strain
The anatomy of the cervical spine is such that it not only houses, but also protects the spinal cord. Along with this it supports the head and allows it for mobility and motion. But this area, which allows the spine to be flexible can also leave it vulnerable for injury.
Triggers for the onset of neck muscle strain can be:
- Too much time spent in an uncomfortable position, such as humping over the steering wheel while driving, bending over the computer monitor, talking on the phone while placing it in the crook of the neck.
- Sleeping on a very high or too firm pillow can lead to an uncomfortable position of the head thus leading to the strain of the neck
- Carrying heavy objects on one side of the body
- Any trauma that might have impacted the neck, such as an accident, whiplash or a fall that might have had a head landing
Most events of a neck muscle strain or the soft tissue sprain, such as the tendons and ligaments lead to stiff neck along with pain in shoulders. There is also pain and difficulty in moving the neck or head.
Neck muscle strain remedies
Minor strains in the tendons, ligaments and muscles of the neck usually heal within a day or two. But till the symptoms subside, there are a few self care remedies that are effective in reducing the stiffness and pain. These are:
- Application of cold or ice packs: The cold reduces the inflammation, which in turn allows the strain to heal. This ice pack should be applied for 20 minutes interval in the first 24 hours.
- Application of heat: Heat helps in bringing the nutrient rich blood to the affected area in order to stimulate a healing response. Moist heat as well as heat from a hot shower or bath can be used. Some people might find relief from applying heat wraps such as thermacare.
- Over-the-counter or OTC medications: Anti-inflammatory medication, such as naproxen and ibuprofen reduces inflammation, thereby leading to the reduction in pain. Pain relieving medicines such as acetaminophen can also be taken as this reduces the perception of pain.
- Massage of the affected area: A gentle massage in the affected area helps in stimulating the blood flow of the area which in turn helps in a quick healing.