Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. AshishYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years old male. I am suffering from Wilson disease coupled with cirrhosis of liver. At present I am administering Atramine 250 mg (2-0-1), Ciplar LA 40 mg (1-0-0), Benadon 40 mg (1/2-0-0), Folvite 0.5 mg (0-0-1) and rivotril 0.5 mg SOS (at night). Do you have any special advice for me?
I have a piles problem. From last one year. At time of washroom bleeding flow continues. please give me. Some precaution or medicine.
I am 46 years old women, my TSH level is 7.16 uIU/my. I'm suffering from leg pains as well as body pains. Plc tell me what are all the precautions I have to take.
I am a 60 years old. I am a tax consultant and I have to sit on chair almost 16 hours daily and work on computer. My leg, knee, ankles. Wrist and palm have started to suffer from pain. What should I do?
Sir, I am using 100% whey protein during my workout in gym is it cause any side effects to me in future. Daily I eat 5 boiled egg whites after my workout and after eating eggs I eat 2 chapatis. I do my workout in evening Time from 6: 30 pm to 8: 30 pm. My sleeping times daily is 1: 00 am to 8: 30 am. I am doing my workouts under the certified trainer. He said that eat 1 full boiled egg and 4 egg whites in mrng breakfast and for lunch 250gms boiled chicken with 3 chapatis without rice and night time 250gms boiled chicken with 2 chapatis and daily mrng he said to me to take himalaya LIV52 capsules daily 2 capsules before breakfast. Is it good to my health to eat this diet and taking this type of capsules.
Hi I am 36 years old male. I am a diabetic patient. I use get hunger every two hours. And my sugar level is 250. I am using tab os glimisave mv2. How to control my hunger and my sugar level
I am suffering from fever. I feel that this is of malaria type. Do I need to go to doctor? Or please tell me some medicines to get relief from it.
I am 29 year old have constant stomach problems like discomfort, vomiting in morning and so on please help.
orgasm appeared at 1st intercourse in my wife. virgins also reached. Sexual enjoy In 1st nit. How sir.
One should drink water half an hour before food or half an hour after taking food would solve all acidity and heart burn problems
I am subir mondal. Age - 27, I have a headache for last 6 months, when someone spitting in front of me I got irritated andi became angry. What should I do?
I am 23 male. From last year I face a problem that during sleep my breath stops suddenly and I wake up to inhale by mouth. Within few seconds my breath get normal. Don't know what's the problem.
मेरे मित्र की आयु 46 साल है । हाइट 6 वजन 90 है । और कोई बीमारी नहीं । बातो बातो में उसने बताया की उसके प्रायवेट पार्ट की जो त्वचा है वह खुलती नही है चिपकी रहती है और वह ऐसे हु पिछले 4 साल से वैवाहिक जीवन गुजर रहा है । कोई भी टेस्ट या चेकुप नहीं किया । इसे किसे दिखाना चाहिए । यूरोलोजिस्ट या सेक्सोलॉजिस्ट को
Hello sir, I have cold and cough problem last 5 day And it is after one month Just like allergy so what should I do?
How to keep the penis hygienic if the penis is suggestions suggestions or proper process of of doing that.
When she saw meal she feels nausea and she is a patient of arthritis and she is anaemic and she has no control on urine passing specially at night and feels cold every time.
Sir/ma'am I am having severe headache daily. I usually take saridon I just wanted to know taking saridon does have side effect or not? Because it gives me relief Thankyou.
Hi sir, Actually this question related to hiv. The matter is, I had unprotected sex in 2012 so after that I thought might be infected. So I got tested in 2013 and the result is negative and again I got tested in 2016 i.e two months back and the result is negative. My question is that is there any chance of hiv positive results in future because a lot of time I am getting this cold and cough please guide me because I am in tension. And one more thing I did not ejaculate in her vagina though I had unprotected sex. Thanks.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.