Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashima GogiaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. Suffering from pcod. Doctor prescribed diane35. But I have another problem. Of over weight. I do exercises n take low fat food. But I can't control my weight. Pls give me necessary suggestions.
Hi, I again took the same tablet after 3 days. But now it's been 13 days of consumption of my first tablet, I haven't received withdrawal bleeding. Are there any chances of mine being pregnant? What are the side effects of consuming these tablets?
I am married 6th month now but does not concept now. Regular intercourse my partner but does not concept so give me suggestion to planning a baby.
I have pcod. My egg size is 5mm on 13 th day and 16 th day. Its not vary. So I stop the usage of dufeston tablets. Egg not growing then I get periods normally? Any lagging to come periods? In this stage any chance to I get pregnant. Pls tell me.
I was supposed to have my periods on 30th of june but it has delayed. Today is 1st july. 3 days ago we had protected sex. He ejaculated inside me with protection on. Even he tested the condom after ejaculation if anything got leaked. If we took every precaution then why is my periods not happening. Another thing from last 2 days my stomach is not well. Having loose motions and the food I am intaking is not on a regular basis. please suggest me as to why it is happening. My main query is why have my periods got delayed?
Sir, I have a one question regarding pregnancy, actually I had sex with my fiancee on 24 march-2015. Then she's period time is coming on 8 april, but not come in period. Then I check pregnancy test of her. I shocked that time. I gives a table of abortion on 18 april. She took the tablet and after that running bleeding, but I have a big tension that she yet or still not come in period. Please please suggest me right way! thanking you.
It’s been long known about the numerous health benefits of beetroot. Surprisingly though, beetroot has some not-so-known qualities such as increasing stamina, removing skin blemishes and increasing the glow of the face. Apart from this, it can fetch benefits to the skin, hair and the overall health. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of beetroot consumption in vivid detail.
- Reduces the impact of aging: Beetroot being a great antioxidant successfully blocks free radicals and helps to fight the symptoms of aging. All it requires is a medium slice beetroot. The juice should be extracted from it and the pulp needs to be removed. The juice then could be applied to the face using cotton balls. Applying this simple solution once in a week can fetch dramatic results.
- Reduces blemish and pigmentation: Beetroot is one of the few vegetables that have a large amount of vitamin C embedded in it. It helps the skin to retain its original color, reduces blemishes and pigmentation. 3-4 cubes of beetroot serving twice a week should do the trick.
- Hair loss: Beetroot is a great source of food to stay away from hair loss. Being a good source of potassium, beetroot can prevent hair loss and enhance hair growth. A weekly serving of 3-4 cube of beetroot over a span of few months will show visible results.
- Improves liver function: Beetroot contains glutathione that is known to be a great agent for the liver. It acts as a detox diet and helps in functioning of the liver. This liver, in turn, helps the body to detox. Beetroot also helps in the regeneration of cells of the liver.
- Boost hemoglobin: Beetroot is an excellent source of iron and folate. These are the nutrients that are required for the body to maintain an adequate amount of hemoglobin in the body. A deficiency in the hemoglobin level can lead to anemia. Regular consumption of beetroot can ensure that a person refrains from deadly diseases such as anemia.
- Fight inflammation: Some typical symptoms of inflammation include infection, trauma etc. This is a sign of the immune system not acting efficiently against sudden panic. Some typical symptoms include pain, redness, swelling etc. Beetroot in known to have a super-efficient anti-inflammatory response. Injection of beetroot is often suggested by medical practitioners.
- Cancer prevention: Beetroot can elevate the level of oxygen in the blood. Since cancer cells are acidic in nature, beetroot can successfully neutralize them due to its alkaline nature. Owing to this anti-cancer properties, oncologists often suggests the intake of beetroot juice on a regular basis to patients suffering from liver, rectal, colon and various other types of cancer. 2 glasses of beetroot juice are often recommended for cancer patients.
There are some confusions for having food , The best time for having fruits is morning? please guide
Glaucoma is a group of diseases that can lead to damage to the eye's optic nerve and result in blindness. Open-angle glaucoma, the commonest form of glaucoma, has no symptoms at first. However, over the years it can steal your sight. With early treatment, you can usually protect your eyes against serious vision loss and blindness. Most people over the age of 40 should have an annual eye check, which includes measurement of eye pressure and assessment of the optic nerve, this is more important if you have a family history of glaucoma.
Mere wife ka mc circle 26-27 days ka but last time 29 days pe hua tha aur uske bad hamne mc ke 4&5 days ko sex kiya aur is bar mc 32 day ho gaiya nhi aaya kya wo pregnent h.
We had unprotected sex on 8 day of her period that was on 16 march and ipill after 2 hours and bleeding for 2 days on 22 march. Then we tested urine test on 13 april and it is negative. Today 21 april no periods yet is she is pregnant? Or if she is pregnant how to abort it?
Dear sir, I am a girl of age 20, height 5'7" and weight 68 kg. I get my monthly periods often earlier 3-4 days every month now I want to ask you is it any problem and one more thing is that White fluid comes out of my vagina everyday in small quantity, Does it harm me?
One single nipple swells up right before her periods are to commence she scratches it to make a wound
I am 18 I have unprotected sex last month before 2 days of my periodS. This month I not got my periods after the date of my periods. What is the reason? What precautions should I take?
I am pregnant from last 3 months. According to doctor around my baby thr is some water except amniotic fluid, is this indication of sugar or any?
I am 28 years old I have pcos patient can conceive baby? I have take tablet duphaston, folinine, glycomet 500its benefit for conceive my weight is 52its more? Wt can I do for pregnancy pls advise me.
I am 28 years old I am suffering from burning sensation in feet after delivery and severe back pain on left side give me some precaution to cure it.
Promotes Heart Health
Potentially due to its ability to lower blood cholesterol, green tea has been shown to aid the body in its ability to burn off harmful forms of fat, preventing them from laying stagnant in the blood stream. Large-scale studies done on green tea have associated it with long-term heart disease prevention. A Japanese trial found that drinking at least four cups of green tea daily could lower the severity of heart disease in men.
Green tea is loaded with antioxidants. These free-radical fighting substances increase the body’s ability to ward off disease and slow down the degenerative processes of aging. Green tea contains antioxidants called catechins  and polyphenols, forms of antioxidants known to stop the response associated with damaged DNA, high cholesterol, and even cancer. These antioxidants act as dilators on our blood vessels, improving their elasticity and reducing the chance of clogging. What is more, green tea undergoes very little processing, allowing the natural antioxidants to remain intact and concentrated.
Weight-Loss Aid and Metabolism Booster
Green tea extract has been shown to be effective in both the prevention and reduction of weight gain. One study found that green tea’s fat oxidation properties aided participants in weight loss over a period of three months. A Japanese study found that participants using green tea extracts were most easily able to lose weight, lower blood pressure levels and get rid of harmful LDL cholesterol. Clinical studies suggest that green tea’s polyphenols create a fat-burning effect in the body, as well as increase metabolism. But, and this is a big but, some research has shown that green tea extract may offer too much of a good thing to the point it can negatively affect liver health. Although we can’t talk about the benefits of green tea without mentioning green tea extract and weight loss, we also can’t mention that without the caveat against green tea extract.
Encourages Normal Blood Sugar
Green tea has been used in traditional medicine to keep blood sugar levels stabilized. This may be due to the fact that it regulates glucose in the body.
Support for Arthritis
Studies show that green tea counteracts the response typically associated with diseases like arthritis. It does this by slowing the inflammation response as well as the breakdown of cartilage in arthritic individuals.
Boosts the Immune System
Green tea may act as an overall immune booster. Chemicals in green tea have been used to promote good health in so many ways. Some studies on laboratory animals even show promising evidence that green tea can slow the aging process and even keep us alive longer!
Do you drink a lot of green tea? What thoughts or experiences can you share? Please leave a comment below!