Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Asha Sharma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asha SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi, My cousin, 23 year old is on her period right now. Her concern is that her flow is lighter than the usual. She uses she cup which generally gets full in 9-10 hrs on the 2nd day. But this time it was half full. 1st day of period, the flow was usual. She is worried if she might be pregnant as she had intercourse, with protection (condom) which did not break, but thinking randomly about all possibilities, something might have gone wrong there. She is having usual period cramps and back pain as well. Other than this there are no symptoms at all. She is a bit stressed due to family problems. Please help with your insights on the same at your earliest.
I am in relation with a guy since 1 n hlf year. I luv him a lot. I cnt live without him nt a single hr. He also luvs me. Bt sometimes it seems he does not. He spends tim wid me bt there is something missing. Between us. Infct most of tim when we meet we quarrel. whenever I call him he found bsy. He does not reply a single txt. He do not like when I call. He is more hppy wid his fmly n frnds nt me. sometimes it seems tht he is only wid me for intimacy. He is also my bst frnd .i share evry feeling n evry tlk wid him bt nw he irritates wid it n also me say him vry bad in anger. His behavior becomes me sad n thn he says I do not like sad girl. Be hppy if you wnt me n also make me hppy. He always scold me also on his mistakes. Nevr accept his mistake. .our relation get complicated. So will you plzz suggest me about it . Thnku .
Dr. I mated with my would be on 17th feb. I did not get periods on 1st week of march (normally I get 1st week of month. We waited for next month even though I did not get periods. Urinary pregnancy test was doubt ful. If I get positive upto what date I use medical methods to abort this. please mention date and month. Suggest pill also. Thank you.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.