Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best General Surgeons online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arvind Chauhan
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind ChauhanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. My face color is quite normal but my hands, neck n legs color is too dark. We can't compare it. Every body feels that I go to parlour but I don't. N I use to go out daily. My job is like roaming. N I never use sun screen lotions n I know its because of sun tan. So will you please suggest me best house remedies for sun tan. N I can't go to parlour.
I am 22 yr old. My skin is oily and my face is full of pimples and its reddish spots. What should I do to reduce my acne and spots?
I am 21 years old. I am having dark circles. I just want to get rid of them. Does potato extract r helpful? If so then till what time I have to wait for good results? Plzzz suggest me doc.
I am 30 years old male and I am facing blood in my stool in high frequency. Blood is come for 2-4 days in every stool disposed. It happens from last 6 months in every 1-2 weeks after for 2-4 days. Please reply, what should I do.
I am 23 years old male. I don't know any hair in my face (i. E. Beard and mustache. Please send the solution.
Hey there is infection in skin which is causing itching, when I asked medicine shop they told its a fungal infection, I had tuberculosis in past and surprisingly infection is around chest portion it is causing my skin darker day by day.
I have a very weird reaction to all types of wounds and stings. I seem to scratch it till it ultimately bleeds and scars. This applies to mosquito bites too. Please help me. My whole arms and legs are covered in scars due to this. What the hell is wrong with me?
Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are the swellings of the veins within the rectum which may burst and cause bleeding as well as pain. Ayurveda is known to provide relief from symptoms and with continued use, can also provide long term cures.
Prevention strategies for piles
Ayurveda stresses on leading a healthy lifestyle to minimize the chances of getting piles in the first place. Some of the lifestyle related problems that can lead to piles and thus need to be corrected are as follows:
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle with lack of exercise: This not only causes piles but also leads to other problems like heart disease and hypertension among other problems and thus, it is advisable to incorporate a certain amount of physical activity into your routine.
- Change the diet that can cause constipation and then lead to piles: Eating too much red meat without roughage, fried and processed foods like pizzas and dairy products like cheese, can make the food very sticky resulting in piles from the constriction of bowel movements.
- Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time: If you have been sitting on hard surfaces for a very long time, it may result in piles due to pressure on the nerves of the rectum for extended periods of time.
Ayurvedic Remedies for piles
- Sesame seed paste: Sesame or “til” is a good treatment for bleeding piles when applied externally to the affected area.
- Muli or radish paste: Again, a fine paste made from this vegetable is useful in the case of painful piles which are not bleeding.
- Ayurvedic oils and creams: There are multiple ayurvedic oils and creams which can be very effective in curing or at least controlling piles. However, it is best to go to your nearest ayurvedic doctor for proper steps.
- Bael fruit mixture: An ounce of ripe bael fruit, 180 grams of sugar, black pepper powder in relevant quantities and 7 grams of cardamom powder can be mixed and had twice daily as an effective cure for piles.
- Buttermilk: Butter milk mixed with salt and black pepper in small amounts is known to be a very effective remedy for piles; but has to be consumed on a regular basis for at least a couple of months.
- Hareetaki with jaggery: One of the most popular forms of piles treatments, the fruit peel of harad or hariteeki should be taken with a cup of jaggery every night before bed time to soften stool and also cure piles.
- Radish juice: Extracted radish juice is also know as a great cure for constipation as well as lessening the symptoms of or curing piles.