Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arun Garg
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Arun GargYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from frequent ulcers. And that too my entire mouth and tongue gets affected. Is it because I have inadequate hemoglobin. Is there anything that I can do?
Hi I have 2, 3 ulcers (chala) in my mouth for 1 week I am taking one becosules capsule daily in the morning but it is not getting reduced I am drinking lot of water, lassi, etc etc Still ulcer is getting big What should I do? Should I take 2 capsules or anything else?
Hello friends! Myself Dr. Shelly Gupta. I have BDS from Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences Research, Faridabad.
Today I want to discuss some tips with you all regarding how to maintain good oral hygiene. For this few things are very important. First is brushing, second toothpaste, third flossing and fourth is mouthwash. Now we will discuss all these things one by one. First is tooth brushing, selection of toothbrush is more important rather than a selection of a toothpaste. We should brush our teeth twice daily and our toothbrush should be soft. We should change our brush in every 3 months.
Change of toothbrush in every 3 months is more important and you can change it before time also. Floss before every brushing. Dental floss is a thin waxed thread which gently slides debris between teeth and eradicates plague, keeping mouth free from bacteria. Floss should be wrapped between around the fingers and then stretched tightly between the thumbs. Floss should be moved carefully up and down the side of the teeth. Other interdental devices are an interdental toothbrush, rubber or wooden tips.
A dentist is trained to determine the need of the patient that which kind of interdental device he or she should use. Now the third is mouthwash, the recommended dose of mouthwash is 10ml. rinse with 10ml solution of mouthwash once after breakfast and once at bedtime. Now the next point comes about the toothpaste. High fluoride content containing toothpaste must be used in case of dental advice only otherwise anyone can use toothpaste of creamy consistency.
Now the question arises that where does the dentist fit into good oral hygiene? Visit your dentist in every 6-12 months. The dentist is able to recommended cleaning techniques and products. Clean plague and calculus from teeth, fill cavities that could lead to further tooth decay. Administer fluoride treatment, treat mild gingivitis before it turns into periodontitis, take radiographs, reinforce oral hygiene instructions over the long term. So for further queries, you can contact me.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hi sir/mam I am suffering with severe teeth pain at lower jaw last teeth what to do I met with the doctor it is said that wisdom teeth but it is not completely came out. So it is to be removed I am feeling severe pain .what tablet to use.
Hi. I got the retainers today but if I worn both. I couldn't able to talk properly. What to do. Doctor told. If like this I can wear top of the retainer. Is it okay? Mine is night shift. I am having confusion to which time I should wear this. I think sleeping time I should not wear. Kindly help.