Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arti SinghYour feedback matters!
I am working in bpo since five years my ears pain a lot . I do not any option I have work in this sector as per my experience. I feel my ear is heated . And out side my ear also.
I do get itching near my testicles & butt frequently since many days. I was using micogel-f & terbinaforce plus ointment. It will be cured for just 3 days & it reappears again. I do masturbate thrice a week. Please suggest me how to get rid of this itching problem.
Hello doctor. I am 28 yrs old male, I have been masturbating since 10 yrs, I am facing premature ejaculation problem, and night falls,, I want to reduce the habit of masturbating because of that I am becoming very thin and cannot able to gain weight., I am going to get married in two months, So, will there be any future problems with my wife regarding sex or child birth.
I am a 25 year old man nowadays I feel head pain while reading and driving and I checked my eyes, its perfect no long or short sight can you tel me what is the problem?
I am now age of 52. No have b. P./ sugar problem. Good health & aptitude. Sex will also good. What treatment needed to be good sex life in my age? Also suggest healthy food. Thanks!
I feel headache once in a week sometimes once in a two days but if I exercise or busy I don't feel pain I used to take vasograin but no work.
I am 23 years old. I decreased my weight 8 kgs, it has taken for me 6 months. Everything is perfect bt I hav stomach and my stomach has became very loose. I am very uncomfortable to wear formals for office. Please help me out.
Hello Pls suggest how she gain weight as her weight is very less. She suffer with likoria and constipation since last 7-10 year. She take many medicine for same but relief only till she took medicine. After that condition remain same.
I am suffering with black color stool with mucus since 3 months. Using kutajghanvati, kutajarishta, avipattikar churna, cnitrakadivati, bilwadi churna since I month. No result. If I do" nt use medicine more mucus more legs inconvenient .endoscopy, colonoscopy done and found normal. Kindly guide me.
What is Low Sex Drive?
Low sex drive, medically known as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSSD), is a condition where you may notice a drop in the urge to have sex or engage in any sort of sexual activity. It is something that everyone may go through at some point in their life. However, if this prolongs, you may be suffering from HSSD and you need treatment for the same. According to statistics, about 15 percent of men and 30 percent of women go through this at some point of time but never pay much heed to it.
What Causes Low Sex Drive?
The factors that contribute to low sex drive may differ in men and women.
Causes In Men
Alcohol and or smoking
Low levels of testosterone
Drugs dealing with depression, blood pressure, etc.
Stress and anxiety related disorders
Lost spark in marriage
Causes In Women
Drugs, smoking, alcohol
Drugs for depression, blood pressure and pain
Stress and anxiety
Traumatic incidents in childhood, such as child abuse
Symptoms of Low Libido
Low sex drive happens over a period of time. If it happens over a few days, then it is nothing of great concern. However, if the symptoms persist over a span of few weeks then you may consider treatment. If you notice the following symptoms, then it may be low sex drive:
Sex has become less frequent
Your partner points out your disinterest in sexual activities
You feel too lazy to initiate sex
If you have stopped enjoying sex altogether
Sex is less dynamic and more mechanical
There is change in your pattern of desiring sex
Aversion to sex
No arousal even after sufficient stimulation
How To Treat it with Homeopathy?
Homeopathy helps to treat the underlying disease which may be responsible for low sex drive. There are number of cases in which low sex drive may be present without any other disease in the background. Homeopathy offers promising results in improving low sex drive. It helps in following ways:
Treating the underlying cause
Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
Reducing stress and improving your stress coping system
Replacing your antidepressant and anti-anxiety medicines, whenever possible
Enhancing your moods and stimulating your sex drive
Homeopathy is strongly recommended in the cases of Low sex drive or Loss of Libido. The homeopathy drugs that can be prescribed to you for boosting your libido are:
Argentum nitricum or silver nitrate
- Turnera diffusa or Damiana
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My problem is that. I'm just feeling my inner chest is little burning. N also suffered acidity problem. Tell me its reason and solution. Thank you.
My son aged one year had typhoid was not drinking water. Treated and 2 bottles sylin also given. He is eating cereal but still not drinking water what to do? There is no fever only some weakness.
I want to become a singer like My voice is not so good. I want to make my voice sweet. What should I do to make my voice sweeter. Suggest answer.
My friend gets cold very easily . Like from dust , eating cold items like curd and all. What kind of diet should be followed by him to stay healthy.Please tell.
5 Things to Keep in Mind if you Have Had Unprotected Sex
If you are not planning to get pregnant, some kind of contraceptive precaution should always be taken before or during sex. But, sometimes real life situations do happen in emergency when one is either not ready / forgotten/ignorant or lazy to use these precautions. The resultant anxiety starts taking a toll on you from the next morning after. Here are a few things that every sensible woman should keep in mind:
1) Unwanted pregnancy: Please keep a track of your last period date i.e. the day you started to bleed in the last month and calculate a projected date when your periods will start in this month. One can roughly divide a 28 day cycle in 4 quarters. Then calculate in which quarter the unprotected sex happened. If it happened in the first and the last quarter, then your chances to conceive are extremely rare but theoretically a pregnancy can result from even a single sexual contact at any time of the period.
2) Emergency contraception: If a pregnancy is a total no-no, you must consult a doctor to give you emergency contraception. This tablet needs to be taken as early as possible and within 72 hours of unprotected contact. The sooner it is taken the better are the results but its effectiveness is not 100% and failures resulting in pregnancy happen many a times. So do not rely on emergency pills except in real emergencies.
There is another way to protect your-self which is considered more effective by doctors. Intrauterine devices (Copper-T or multiload)can be inserted in your uterus up-to 5 days after an unprotected intercourse and removed as soon as your periods come. You could keep it for longer if you wish to use it as your regular contraceptive. This is more effective in avoiding pregnancy as compared to the pill and you could discuss this option with your gynaecologist.
3) Sexually transmitted infections: If it has been a one night stand or you are not very sure of your partner's sexuality, you must visit your gynaecologist to get yourself tested. Usually sexually transmitted infections cause pain in your lower tummy, foul smelling or itchy vaginal discharge, difficulty in urination and painful sex. If you think you have developed a STD (sexually transmitted disease), treatment should be taken quickly to avoid permanent damage.
4) Urinary infections: Difficulty in passing urine/ burning sensation and passing it drop by drop could be a sign of urinary infection which happens commonly in sensitive women after oral or vaginal sex. If you have any problems like this a simple urine routine test should be done to detect infections and treatment taken soon to avoid bad effect on your kidney.
5) Delay in Periods: Sometimes after unprotected intercourse, the periods are delayed. This can happen due to many reasons. The commonest reason is a delay associated with the use of emergency pills(I-Pill/unwanted 72 etc. available in Indian markets)) of up to one week. Stress, hormonal imbalance and failure of emergency pills causing a pregnancy are others. Whatever be the reason, one should not take a chance and at least do a home pregnancy test once every three days till periods resume. If the home test shows a positive pregnancy, you should contact your gynaecologist for further help.