Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arti GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello. We had protects sex after 10 days of the periods. Nd moreover the mape organ was outside. It dint go inside as well. But now she approx late by 8 days den d expected date. So are any chances of pregnancy. Of yes den what can be done to avoid dat.
I am also suffering pcod nad I hv lost so much weight and now I got so much weak by health. I am taking femilon which has prescribed by my doctor. Yet I am thinking to join gym for improving my health & weight. So before joint I want to know shall I join the gym? Bcz after joining I do not want any causes with or from pcod.
Semen inside mouth also chance for pregnancy. During sex. I ate semen by mistake. How I will take out from belly that semen. Kindly help me.
Hi sir My wife get abortion last week, how many days we have wait to plan for pregnancy Can we participate for pregnancy or not. Or else can we use Safety .if we use safety means any health issue.
Hi sir, my wife is 23 year old 2 years ago my wedding, I am always out of home for job and come to home only 3 to 4 day in month, My first child was damaged in the stomach it is five month, I try to last time for pregnant in 17 day period cycle but it's not success. I want to know that what is right time of pregnancy, how to know that right time. Please help me.
Hi Sir as I said about my wife age 32 year weight 75 kg is suffering from irregular period problem with scanty bleeding continues to four five days is also suffering from migraine problem. Can u please suggest me medical advice with period of treatment. Thank you sir
Pregnancy test machine me kya indicate hone k baad pata chal jata hai lady pregnent hai. Please advise.
My wife is 7 month pregnant and she have only 1 umbical single artery cord it harmful to baby or any other problems after birth please give ur suggestion.
Hi, Is there any problem for womens, While using nitrosun 10 mg, I want to now if I should use this tablet, is there any problem.
The amazingly complex herb, ashwagandha, happens to derive its name from the two sanskrit words, "ashwa" and "gandha".It is an exquisite herb, which can significantly cater to your body in more than one way due to its numerous health benefits.
Here are some of the most common advantages and risks of consuming this herb.
- Enhances your brain: Ashwagandha is an antioxidant and helps keeping free radicals at sea, and prevents them from damaging your brain cells.
- Fights emotional imbalances: Sudden emotional imbalances and even more sudden mood swings are probably the biggest and the most imminent problems of the youth today. Ashwagandha cuts out the stress stimuli and has a soothing effect on you, thereby making sure your emotional imbalances do not come in the way of your well being. Ashwagadandha can naturally lower cortisol levels.
- Cures wounds: Ashwagandha is also believed to cure your physical wounds, and a controlled amount of this herb, is believed to save you from one-sided paralysis of your body.
- Is anti- cancerous: Ashwagandha, according to a few studies, acts as an anticancer agent because it helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells and cancerous tumors.
- Treats insomnia: Ashwagandha has its rejuvenating properties as well, which help in calming your nerves down, relieves you of your stress. It is considered to be an effective tool in treating patients with insomnia.
- Helps in weight loss: Cortisol not only acts as a stress hormone in the body, it can also make you fat. Ashwagandha is known to naturally lower cortisol - the stress hormone.
- Lowers Blood sugar levels: Ashwagandha also potentially decreases fasting blood sugar levels, which means that it may also help to improve glucose metabolism.
But, like every other herb, ashwagandha also has some risk factors associated with it.
- Pregnancy issues: According to a few studies, this herb can have an adverse effect on you if you are a pregnant woman, putting you at the risks of stillbirth. Though there hasn't been much research to back up this fact, it still remains one of the largest concerns during pregnancy.
- Hyperthyroidism: Certain studies claim, that ashwagandha can majorly contribute to hyperthyroidism, although even this, hasn't been proven. So, if you happen to be patient of hyperthyroidism, you should consult a physician before consuming the herb.
I have a small fat balls at waist. What i have to do to burn it.Please advise me. I'm waiting for ur valuable words Sir.
An increase in headache during first trimester is believed to be caused by the surge of hormones along with the increase in blood volume circulating throughout body.
Other potential culprits include lack of sleep or general fatigue, sinus congestion, allergies, eyestrain, stress, depression,poor posture,hunger, and dehydration.
If you have headaches in your first trimester, you'll probably find that they diminish or even disappear during the second trimester, when the flood of hormones stabilizes.
Women who have regular migraine headaches may discover that they experience fewer migraines during pregnancy ; however,some women may encounter the same number or even more migraine headaches.Experts estimate that about 1 in 5 women has a migraine headache at some time in her life, and up to 16 percent of those women get migraines for the first time when they're pregnant (most often in the first trimester).
Migraine headaches cause moderate to severe throbbing pain, typically on one side of the head. They last from four to 72 hours (if untreated) and are aggravated by physical activity. They can also be accompanied by other symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, or sensitivity to light and noise.
Headache during the third trimester tend to be related more to poor posture and tension from carrying weight.Headaches during the the third trimester may also be caused by pre-eclampsia with high blood pressure during pregnancy.
2.For some migraine sufferers, a cold shower brings some fast – if temporary – relief. If you can't take a shower, splash some cool water on your face. A warm shower or bath can be soothing for tension headaches.
3.Practise good posture
4.Regular exercise can reduce the frequency and severity of migraines and reduce the stress that can cause tension headaches.
5.Eat balanced diet: Maintain your blood sugar by eating smaller,more frequent meals.
6.Get a massage:Massaging shoulders and neck is an effective way to relieve pain.
7.Rest in a dark room and practise deep breathing.
8.Avoid common triggers of migraine including:
Unbearable headache during pregnancy may be caused by some serious underlying pathology especially imminent eclampsia and need guidance.
Consult your doctor if you face such problem.
I am 21 years old. Recently I have missed my periods, I generally have irregular periods. I have been on medication for 6 months n next tym I got it on time now it is missed. I had unprotected intercourse during the period but I had unwanted 72 after it but beyond 72 hours but before 75 hours. I m tensed as I have missed my period and now there has been 10 days from the date. There was little spotting after 10 dayd of my last period as well. I am feeling dizziness since 2-3 days. I have 9. 3 hemoglobin and even took thyroid precautionary medicine before. Please suggest.
A cut on your skin can be seen by the naked eye, but injuries and infections to internal organs are not so easily visible to the eye. The procedure to view and operate on the body’s internal organs is known as an endoscopy. An endoscopy is performed using a flexible tube with a camera attached at one end known as an endoscope. This is inserted into the body though a natural opening in the body such as the mouth or through a small incision on the body.
While the camera gives the doctor a view of the internal organs, forceps or a pair of scissors can be used to operate or remove tissue that needs to be biopsied. Since an endoscopy is performed without making large incisions, it negates the development of scarring.
Types of Endoscopies
Endoscopies can be used for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. It is also one of the means for early detection of cancer. There are 11 main types of endoscopies which include:
1. Arthroscopy: This is used to get a closer look at joints. In such cases, the endoscope is inserted into a small incision near the joint being examined.
2. Bronchoscopy: This procedure is used to examine a patient’s lungs. It involves the insertion of a scope into the nose or mouth to give a view of the lungs.
3. Colonoscopy: In this procedure, a scope is inserted through the anus to get a view of the colon.
4. Cystoscopy: When the bladder needs to be examined closely, an endoscope is inserted through the urethra. This is known as a cystoscopy.
5. Enteroscopy: This is a procedure where the scope is inserted through the mouth or anus to get a look at the small intestines.
6. Hysteroscopy: Here a scope is inserted through the vagina to get a look at the inside of the uterus.
7. Laparoscopy: It is an endoscopy to examine the abdominal area is known as a laparoscopy. This scope is inserted through an incision in the abdomen.
8. Laryngoscopy: This type of endoscopy involves inserting a scope through the mouth or nose to examine the voice box.
9. Mediastinoscopy: By inserting a scope into an incision above the breastbone, doctors can get a look at the area between the lungs. This is known as a mediastinoscopy.
10. Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy: Examining the esophagus and upper intestinal tract by inserting a scope through the mouth is known as an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
11. Ureteroscopy: This procedure is used to examine the patient’s ureter by inserting a scope through the urethra.