Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archna Jain
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Diet
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Archna JainYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am 20 year old male and I suffering from a ringworm disease from past 1 year. Please prefer some pills and cream which can help in diagnosis.
Whenever I take any antibiotics I usually get Loose motions. Stomach ache. From last two months I’m facing the issue, I drink beer once in a month and whiskey in a month or two. Isn’t drinking the problem? As I ve a weak stomach. please advise I’m worried.
Hello doctors, Can someone please suggest diet for jaundice, it's in initial stage. My cousin age 18 is infected with it. Your help is most appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Piles also known as haemorrhoids. It is a condition in which there is swelling and inflammation around the anus and in the lower rectum. It is a condition in which the person experiences extreme pain while pooping and there may also be blood in few cases. It is very common, both in men and women. There are as many as four types of piles, such as internal, external, protruding and blind piles. There are several factors, which cause piles such as:
- No physical activity
- Prolonged sitting with no movement
- Diet containing more fats and carbohydrates and less fibre content
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Chronic constipation
The signs and symptoms of piles may vary according to your type. The most common being severe pain with blood appearing along the passage of stool or on the tissue paper. If you are suffering from internal haemorrhoid it might protrude through the anus outside your body, which is extremely painful and irritating. In case of external haemorrhoids you might feel a hard and painful lump around the anus. Excessive rubbing and cleaning the area may also cause itchiness, pain and bleeding.
- Homeopathic medicine for piles with extreme pain: Aloe is one of the homeopathic medicines you should take if you suffer from piles with severe pain. It appears like a bunch of blue grapes around the anus. The condition is accompanied by tenderness and soreness around the region. If you feel extreme pain and soreness at the slightest touch then Muriatic Acid is extremely helpful. If you experience a burning sensation and the pain lasts for more than an hour after excretion, Ratanhia works pretty well.
- Homeopathic medicine for bleeding piles: Bleeding when passing stool is one of the very common sign of piles. Hamamelis and Phosphorus are both equally helpful in curing piles that bleeds and the blood is bright red in colour. Backache and extreme weakness are also accompanied with bleeding.
- Homeopathic medicine for the Blind Type piles: If your piles do not bleed and it is purple in colour along with hard and dry stool, Aesculus will work well for you.
- Homeopathic medicine for piles with constipation: Nux Vomica and Collinsonia are both effective in dealing piles with constipation. You pass hard and dry stool and it is always unsatisfactory.
Mood disorders are characterized by emotional disturbance in the patient and are of different kinds. This further leads to disruption in physical, social and thought processes in an individual. The two major mood disorders are mania and depression. In case of mania, the patient develops intense, unrealistic feelings, and in depression the patient becomes extremely sad and feels dejected. In some cases, a person may experience both mania and depression, while in other cases, a person only goes through depression. Mood disorders are classified into two major categories:
- Unipolar, where a patient experiences only depression.
- Bipolar, where a patient experiences mania and depression at the same time.
Homeopathic medicines are extensively used for treating mood disorders. Homeopathy works effectively on mood disorders and gives satisfactory results. There are several homeopathic medicines for mood disorders, which are prescribed on the basis of the causes of a certain mood disorder. Here is a list of common homeopathic remedies for mood disorders and when they are used:
- Anacardium: It is a homeopathic medicine used in curing mood disorders where the patient talks foolish and imagines foolish, baseless things. The patient turns irritable and quarrelsome as he loses self-confidence. Stupidity and childishness are indicated. The patient laughs on serious matters and feels like having a dual personality.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is used to treat mood disorders, which fall under the category of mania. The patient’s will power gets deranged, develops extra sexual excitement, and talks without sense. The patient becomes wild and offends others without any reason. He feels like touching every person and objects around and uses offensive language.
- Stramonium: This medicine is used in mood disorders where a patient develops weird ideas, talks with imaginary friends, becomes unclean and unhygienic and experiences fear. He looks frightened and in horror. The patient desires company.
- Arsenic album: Arsenic album is used for the cure of mood disorders where a patient develops a tendency of self mutilation. He feels worthless and is in despair. The memory gets weak, and any slight dispute makes the patient furious; he feels a rush of blood to the head. He fears death and fears of getting deserted by others. Acute melancholia is indicated.
- Hyoscyamus: This is another homeopathic medicine, which treats mood disorders. Hyoscyamus is used when a patient becomes idiotic and silly. The patient becomes lewd and lascivious. Lews gestures are likely among patients with this disorder. The patient becomes a nymphomaniac. This mood disorder arises from jealousy, fights and failed love relationships.
Homeopathy treats mood disorders effectively and most naturally. For each kind of mood disorder, there is a homeopathic remedy. When taken correctly, successful results are attained.