Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Archana NangiaYour feedback matters!
I'm a 28 yrs male and im having a pns problem i, e paranasal sinuses. I have consulted many doctors every one told me for surgery. Is there any problem in surgery or I ll get the permanent relief. Please advice.
I have sour throat for over 2 months now. Had some anti-biotic but no relief. Please suggest sone remedy. Thnx.
My son is suffering from earache and he is 7 yrs old I have examine the ear but there is no wax.What should I do?
Hello Doctor, My age 37 male facing a nose block and irritation in throat in mornings due to either sleeping under fan or in AC I need to clean the nose every morning which will be filled with nose mucus and flum. Please suggest an treatment and also let me know the reasons behind it. Thanks.
I am having problem of tonsils. Due to which I am having fever. Please guide me what should I do, which medicine I should take.
I am suffering from Spasmodic Dysophonea since 7 years. I have tried Ozone treatment i.e. Passing of ozone gas from ears through my throat but that didn't help. Now I have been taking botox injections twice a year. Till now I have taken 14 of them. Doctor also suggested a surgery but that too needs to be done every 2 years. Is there any cure or alternate treatments for this disease? I really need one.
I have throat problem like when I take spicy foods its could affect after few hours my thoar is feel like fire how to solve this?
Sore Throat problem occurrence very frequent. What is dietary control to observe? Azywok 500 x3 days was prescribed by an doctor; if sore throat is controlled immediately when one tabletx500mg is consumed - Question: should I continue to take balance 2 tabs or no need and stop the balance tablets consuming?
I am 22 year old male. I have a problem of cough since last 20 years. Please suggest me. Because of these I have facing problem when I talking. Before talking I just give thrust to my throat. Then after that my voice comes out.
For last 7 days my left ear has been blocked. One of my e n t specialist recommended me amoxyclav 625 and lcz Mont but there is still no improvement it seems there is something inside my ear like any liquid.
I have had tinnitus (ringing sound in the ears) for 2 years now. I have tried many doctors since than but absolutely no improvements. Is there a cure for tinnitus in medical science? I have been listening to white noises in silence of the night in order to sleep.
Hi, I used to clean my bathroom with acid every time. From the past 3 times onwards after cleaning my bathroom my throat started irritating. Following next one week I vomited flum or water at least 2 times per day. Recently I got to realize this is because of that acid effect. continuously coughing throughout the day not even letting me to sleep. Is it dangerous. Shall I got to check up again. I covered myself completely while cleaning but still while taking breathe its going inside and started irritating. Anyway I ll stop this but please suggest how to get rid of this. I would be very grateful if you help me. Thank you
During silence I heard a little bit sound on my left side of ear what I do is it a serious problem or not.
Hi I am avinash poddar aged 38 years from Kolkata (India). My father had a heart attack 20 years back. For past couple of months I am suffering from breathlessness and throat chocking effect on physical exertion. Recently I had undergone a TMT test which is positive. Attaching my reports along. I consulted few doctors they are suggesting to go for Angioplasty why I am not in favor of. Request you to guide me future course of action.
Hi. I am feeling sick every month. It starts with a sore throat and then fever. And finally it will end with cough. I am experiencing this very often. Google is not helpful I'm getting scared. With the recent conditions of our state with all the viruses spreading I need clarification on this. Please help me.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.