Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AparnaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old with problem of hair fall. My gap between centre parting is increasing and hair is also becoming thin as well as brittle. What should I do?
I loss my hair continuously tried almost shampoo but no effect please tell some solutions to stop removing of hair.
I am 21 year old women, I have acne all over my arms, upper legs, back from long time and they leave marks. What are they due to? And what is the cure?
I am losing hair quickly and I have tried all oils but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this? What I do.
Dr. I am using a mometasone based cream on my face for more than a year with no side effects but good result in skin lightning should I continue it.
Say bye to blemishes and pigmentation. Consult our expert dermatologists today!
For appointments, contact: +91-9911100050 (rajouri garden); +91-9911300050 (new rajinder nagar)
#dermaworldskincare #rajourigarden#rajindernagar #drrohitbatra #enhanceyourskin #feelbeautiful #noblemishes
I am suffering from ringworm since 1 month. I used salicylic and some other medicines. But it remains constant. Please help how can I get rid from this problem?
I am having hairfall since a very long time and it has drastically increased resulting patches of baldness. I can feel I have weak hair roots so please suggest a optimal solution to prevent it.
M suffering from dark circles from so many years .pls suggest me any cream or medicine m 26 year old.
This problem about my pimple? I am caring that problem fron last 10 years, do you give me any suggestion to vanish it?
How can remove acne/ pimple from my face? And how can improve our face glow? Please help me. And tell me. Thank you.
My hair becoming white. What should I do? I am 21 years old engineering student. I sleep late night. Does that cause what I am suffering?
Some diseases like chicken pox, measles etc. have definitive symptoms that make it easy to diagnose. However, others like lupus affect each person in a different way making them complex diseases that may take longer to diagnose. Lupus attacks the immune system and causes the antibodies that would normally fight infection to react against the body’s own cells and tissues. There are two main forms of lupus; systemic lupus that affects any part of the body and cutaneous lupus that affects the skin. These can occur simultaneously or on their own.
Some of the rashes that can be caused by cutaneous lupus are:
- Malar rash or butterfly rash: This affects the face and appears as a butterfly shaped rash over the nose and cheeks. It is triggered by the sun’s uv rays and can appear as a faint blush or a severe, scaly rash.
- Discoid lupus: Lupus can also cause small. Coin shaped sores or rashes. These are reddish and scaly in appearance and usually affect parts of the body exposed to sunlight and uv radiation. If left untreated, these sores can worsen with time. Though they do not cause pain or itchiness, they can result in scarring. In cases where these sores develop on the scalp, they can cause permanent bald patches.
- Subacute cutaneous lesions: These can be described as small, red sores that are shaped like coins. These can be found on the arms, shoulders, neck and chest in patches that resemble psoriasis. These lesions are also triggered by uv exposure. Though they do not cause scarring, these lesions can lighten or darken skin.
- Mucous membrane lesions: Sores in the mouth or nose that have been triggered by lupus are known as mucous membrane lesions.
- Baldness: Lupus can make the hair follicles near the scalp fragile and brittle. This can destroy the hair follicles and lead to hair fall. In some cases, hair may grow back while in others it could result in permanent baldness.
- Cutaneous vasculitis lesions: These refer to purplish spots or lines on the calves and feet. This is caused by the inflammation of skin tissues and can cause severe damage and gangrene.
- Raynaud's phenomenon: When exposed to cold, the skin on your fingers and toes may also change colour to red, white or blue due to lupus. This is triggered by the tightening of blood vessels and may be accompanied by a tingling sensation or numbness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.