Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag MishraYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir / Madam, please advice me what to do I am unable to sleep since 8 months for even a single minute during day.
After masturbation I feel lots of pain in penis. Sometimes pain is very high. Is it normal? What should I do now. My age is 26 and I am unmarried. Thank you.
Runny or stuffy nose
Sometimes diarrhea and vomiting
*it's important to note that not everyone with flu will have a fever.
Most people with the flu have mild illness and do not need medical care or antiviral drugs. If you get sick with flu symptoms, in most cases, you should stay home and avoid contact with other people except to get medical care.
If, however, you have symptoms of flu and are in a high risk group, or are very sick or worried about your illness, contact your health care provider.
I am 27 years old. I had been taking bhang daily for last one and half years. Now I stopped taking it from last one and half months. Presently I get minor headache sometimes, unrelated,cannot concentrate properly, gets irritated quickly, unknown fears, untimely sleep, feeling sometimes like ant sort of thing r running in brain please suggest some preventive measures, routine and food?
My heart beat faster suddenly many times in a day since two months. Something happens every time in my heart like little pain, itching, etc. Please suggest. What to do ? Whom to consult ? allopathy or Homeopathy or Ayurveda ? Please help.
Sir I want know someone are told masturbation can affect our sex life and other person are saying masturbation cannot affect sex life which one is real and among 18 to 20 age male people how many time masturbate in a week is safe.
I have problem in my right hand when I move it pains a lot can you tell me some remedies that will help me to recover rapidly as I have work of typing.
Sir I have frequently have ulcers in my mouth specially on lips. please tell me how to get relief from them.
Muje pcod ki problem h. Im 27 year unmarried girl. Aur muje 1 mnth se continuously periods aa rhe. continuously bleeding. Muje meri doc ne ginette 35 prescribed ki h. Is it safe?
Sir/madam. Actually I am very thin only of 50 kgs. And as per your previous advise I stop masturbation. But the problem arising from 1 month that. During night time when I sleep, that time automatically my sperm is coming out, and that of more quantity, this happen for 4-5 time with me. So what can I do to overcome with this. Please help me sir/madam. I want to gain weight.
Dear Doctor, I am 64 years old. I have had diabetes since 1994 and besides that I have a heart condition. My main problem is that I do not get a firm erection and if I do get I ejaculate prematurely. How can I treat that ED?
I am 51 years of age and suffering from allergic rhinitis. I am continue eating cetrizine tab. But my problem I not solved. What can I do.
Now a days sometimes I have breathing to hard. Please suggest me natural food for lungs. And I travel more in traffic day to day. Thanks.
Sir if I have pain head two time in a day so what can I do I tried may medicine but no any one success please help me.
I doing sex with one aunty she have one daughter of 5 years I during sex 10 or more time, and another aunty have two childrens one boy and another girl I do sex with her, possible to come aids?
I am having a minor headache. It had been since yesterday morning. I am having it continues without any break. I have recently travelled. Is this the cause or something else. Thank you.
I am asking this question again because I am still confused, is there any natural way to increase the size of your penis?
I am 29 year old male and have stomach problem for last 6 months related gas and timely toilet. And also day by day stomach size increases. I check up this problem at many doctors but no benefits. What should I do.
I am 31 years old male, I am facing problems of tremendous gases in stomach and also a bloat in stomach, due to which my body and stomach aches, I feel very tired and lot of fatigue. Please advice me.
Diabetes is not an isolated disease but a syndrome. It brings with it a host of issues, affecting almost all organs, and that is the reason it is a dreaded issue. Diabetes is the result of chronic inflammation and this inflammation gradually spreads to all other organs. One of the main organs adversely affected is the kidneys. The kidneys are essential filtration agents, and impaired kidney function can have a series of bad effects on the body.
The good news is that not everybody with diabetes will have diabetic nephropathy. However, risk factors for developing diabetic nephropathy are:
- Severe, uncontrolled diabetes
- Family history
- Prior kidney disease, even chronic infection
- Race or ethnicity (native Americans, African Americans, etc.)
- Preexisting hypertension or high cholesterol levels
If you have these risk factors, then all efforts should be aimed at keeping blood sugar at highly optimal level. Once it reaches beyond a certain level, it is very difficult to get it under control.
There would be no symptoms in the initial stages
- If you suspect that increased sugar levels could be damaging the kidneys, it is imperative to do renal functions annually to test for onset of kidney malfunction
- There could be swelling of the feet and ankles
- Urine tests may indicate increased levels of protein in the body (serum albumin in particular)
The idea is to arrest or stop damage to the kidneys.
- Reduce and maintain blood pressure within the recommended levels. This will depend on the age and overall health status. Using angiotensin converting enzymes or angiotensin receptor blockers is the most effective way to control hypertension and related kidney damage
- Keeping blood sugar within the recommended levels helps reduce or stop damage to the blood vessels in the kidneys and thereby, prevent progression
- Maintain optimal levels of cholesterol, as this only adds to hypertension, which further worsens kidney function.
- Eat a heart-healthy diet and exercise regularly. It is a vicious cycle with components including hypertension, high sugar levels, increased heart disease, which all only continues in a circle nonstop. Breaking this cyclical trend is very important.
- Diet should not be too rich in protein, as the kidney function is impaired and may not be able to handle too much protein. Talk to a nutritionist as to how much protein is required and follow it strictly.
- Reduce salt levels in the diet, and strictly do not add extra salt onto your plate
- If you are a smoker, this is a great reason to quit, as it affects all the above conditions.
- Maintain weight under optimal levels.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist..