Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anurag MishraYour feedback matters!
R/Dr I suffer in acidity, back pain, upper chest pain& swollen Dr. suggest me lanol ER, tricaine, coral calcium, uprise D3 but I have continuous pain & my body swell. please help my why my body swell and m feeling pain? This is due to the acidity or because of other factor? please prescribe me or suggest me proper way.
I'm a 18 year old boy. I wanted to ask to you about the proper diet for me. As my exams are near and also I do exercise for about 30-40 mins daily. Please suggest me the proper diet.
My wife is on sedatives for long, but now she can not have proper sleep even after popping the sleep pill. She is taking Goodnoct 6.5 as per doctor's advice for the last 4 months. However she was good on Restyl 0.5 which is not available or not given as precaution by chemists. Is there any viable concoction?
How to increase penis length and also the sex duration as I feel I cant satisfy my wife properly. I am 28 years old newly married. Its a big disturbance in my life. Please help me.
Breakfast is the first meal of the day, so ideally it should also be the largest meal of the day. There are many foods that you may eat for breakfast, but not all of them are beneficial to your health. So, you should pick foods that provide your body with the necessary nutrients in the right quantities.
The best breakfast foods are:
- Oatmeal: Oats contain complex carbohydrates and fiber that induce satiety. They are also rich in potassium, folate and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for the body. You can combine oats with honey and chopped fruits to add flavor and taste.
- Greek yoghurt: Yoghurt is a derivative of milk, rich in protein and probiotics. It is extremely beneficial for weight loss, your digestive system and overall body. You may add chopped apples and mangoes to the yoghurt and make a smoothie for your breakfast.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit helps in optimizing your blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity. It also promotes satiety and contains high amount of immunity boosting elements. You can combine this fruit with complex carbs, such as whole wheat pasta and a protein source to balance the meal.
- Bulgar wheat: Bulgar wheat or broken wheat is a good source of fiber and manganese; it is also a complex carbohydrate, which promotes blood sugar stability. You may boil Bulgar wheat along with vegetables to make porridge, add a boiled egg to the mix and you have a super healthy breakfast dish.
- Whole wheat wraps: Whole wheat is rich in magnesium, which reduces the chance of metabolic disorders, such as diabetes. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties along with keeping your blood sugar steady. Stir fry some vegetables and then wrap it in a whole wheat pita bread. This will also add vitamins and antioxidants in large measure thus, adding quality nutrition to your breakfast.
- Upma: Upma is a very healthy and light dish for breakfast as it contains carbohydrates, fats and proteins in a balanced amount. It is digested slowly in the body; hence it does not spike your blood sugar levels. It also promotes satiety and does not cause bloating. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
A dog bitten me in my leg. It was a scratch and no blood flowed out. What should I do and which medicine. Currently I applied Red chilly on that part.Please help sir .
I had traveller diarrhoea 2 months back. May be it was due to food poisoning in Delhi (I visited it for 3-4 days. I'm from shimla) my other colleagues were relieved by taking norflox. I went irregular in taking dose thus. My diarrhoea started becoming severe. I went to doctor. He prescribed me. Ciplox tz. I used it for 3 days. I was fine. But after 1,2 days I attended a party and had some alcohol. Diarrhea again started. And I started the same antibiotics without consulting doctor for 5 days. Then I was again fine. Then. Oneday I ate little more then usual diet. I started indigestion and acidity. I went to doctor and he prescribed me. Ciplox tz and ranitidine for 5 days. I was again well. The. N again same episode of indigestion occurred when course was over. Then I went to gastroenterologist. He prescribed me. Gutwin for 10 days and Loperamide for 5 days. And all the blood tests and occult blood in stool and tsh ttg. Done. And all was normal. Except increased bilirubin to 2.4. I well after 10 day use of gutwin. Then after 2,3 days. When I started increasing diet to overcome weakness. Similar episodes of indigestion and acidity. This time with vomiting. Happen and diarrhoea again continued. I again went to doctor he. Prescribed me Loperamide. Again for 21 days. But it seems ineffective after 7-10 days. As. Episode of indigestion are happening and diarrhoea is continuing. After each 3-4 days. please briefly explain me. I am also a medical student of 3Rd sem. Also suggest some medicine with reason.
Sir I feel pain after maturation on right side abdominal it is risky or normal and how I solve out this problem and pain does lightly for some next days what consequences are used for it.
I am facing the over sweating problem over my face & scalp, whenever i eat spicy & hot food the sweat start to flow over my head and even when i got out in warm weather, its looks very awkward. please advice me on this.
I'm having very hard motion since two days due to intake of neem powder, it's quite painful and unbearable. Please some medication like orange powder which I used to have to have smooth motion during piles operation more than 7 years. I had pain in abdomen, burning sensation and whatever I used to eat after few hours I used to go to toilet due to this problem somebody suggested me to have neem powder because I took medicine like Imodium which didn't work.
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs that develop on a woman's ovary. A patient might experience abdominal and pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding, menstrual irregularities, pain during intercourse or irregular bowel movements. These symptoms indicate an ovarian cyst developing inside you. Ovarian cysts are common in women and may develop during menstruation. In many cases, symptoms are not observed, and you may get ovarian cysts without knowing. Usually being harmless, ovarian cysts may sometimes lead to severe health conditions.
Here are 7 important things you should know about ovarian cysts:
- You should know the reason behind the formation of ovarian cysts. When the follicle does not release the egg, it may grow bigger in size and take the form of a follicular cyst. A corpus luteum cyst may also develop, which is a cavity that gets formed after the egg is ruptured and released from the follicle. The cysts may bleed and cause pelvic pain.
- It is important for you to know if you have an ovarian cyst. Many ovarian cysts do not show symptoms and go away by themselves. Follicular cysts do not change your menstrual cycle, but corpus luteum cysts may cause bleeding.
- You should know how to detect an ovarian cyst. You should visit a gynecologist regularly for diagnosis. Bigger cysts can be diagnosed via a pelvic examination. Ultrasound is also used for detection.
- You should have an idea about all the symptoms associated with ovarian cysts. These include fever, nausea and vomiting. These symptoms indicate that you have an infection. Sometimes, a cyst might twist an ovary, which may cut off blood supply to the ovary, causing permanent damage.
- In case you are at a risk of twisting of the ovaries, you have to undergo a surgery. Surgery is also considered when the cyst lasts longer than three menstrual cycles and it is bigger than four inches in size. The cyst may also pose the risk of being a tumor. The common surgical procedures for ovarian cysts are laparoscopy and laparotomy.
- You can prevent ovarian cysts be taking birth control pills, which help in suppressing ovulation and prevent the formation of a cyst. Birth control pills may help only if you are not pregnant.
- Ovarian cysts are more common in premenopausal women. However, these are possible in postmenopausal women as well, especially in the early postmenopausal stage.
Sometimes, there might be chances of an ovarian cyst being cancerous in nature, which may lead to ovarian cancer. The risk of cancerous ovarian cysts increases with age. It is recommended to consult a gynecologist for the proper diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cysts in women. Pain medications and heating pads are used as alternative treatment methods for less serious ovarian cysts.
Hi I'm Sarfaraz I didn't get sleep night I trying to sleep but I can't why I don't know can you tell me why.
I am rahul Ghosh. I am 24 years old. I have a problem of high fever at any time. Please help me soon.
Hi. One of the girl parent were suffering from HIV disease. And they are no more now. Will that be spread to their children any time in their life? Will it affect the future generation?
Skim or fat-free milk, non-dairy creamer, plain yogurt, sugar-free yogurt, sugar-free pudding, sugar-free ice cream, sugar-free nondairy frozen desserts
Portions of dairy products are often limited to 4 ounces due to high protein, potassium or phosphorus content
Chocolate milk, buttermilk, sweetened yogurt, sugar sweetened pudding, sugar sweetened ice cream, sugar sweetened nondairy frozen desserts